Thanks to Trump... I was able to gift more this Christmas than ....

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
.... I ever have! :113:

I work in a non profit hospital that had to cut positions because of the obama care BS. A lot of people I worked with lost their jobs. :(

Since Trump was elected, I’ve been given a few unexpected pay increases, and the hospital is hiring for more positions.

Those unexpected pay increases have afforded me an opportunity to adopt more families and be more generous to some people I work with. :)

While democrats love to bash Trump, I can’t help respecting the man.

Dotard has not helped me in any way and may cause me to go homeless.

Dotard has not helped me in any way and may cause me to go homeless.
If you were stupid enough to put all your eggs in the Obama basket, you deserve to be homeless.
I do not have eggs in any basket. His impending economic collapse is what will put me and you into homelessness.
Are you referring to the same economic collapse you idiots were predicting before Trump was elected?

Last edited:
While Tax Man struggles to benefit from the great economy Trump has created, most here will be enjoying a happy Christmas holiday. :)

.... I ever have! :113:

I work in a non profit hospital that had to cut positions because of the obama care BS. A lot of people I worked with lost their jobs. :(

Since Trump was elected, I’ve been given a few unexpected pay increases, and the hospital is hiring for more positions.

Those unexpected pay increases have afforded me an opportunity to adopt more families and be more generous to some people I work with. :)

While democrats love to bash Trump, I can’t help respecting the man.
Read what has happened to hospitals in areas that did not expand Medicaid in the Trump era:

"Most closures have happened in places where people came out in droves to vote for Donald Trump—and yet his administration hasn’t done much to turn the tide."

Rural hospitals are shutting down in states that didn't expand Medicaid

Forum List

Back