Thanks To Obama's Cuts The Russians Are Catching Up

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
After cutting the F24 program last year and now canceling the moon program...not to mention allowing to let the Shuttle program to expire without funding a replacement...President Obama has allowed the Russians not only to catch up military-wise but he is also making us dependent on them to be able to fix our satellites. We have to rely on Russian spacecraft from now on to get us into space. We are essentially grounded by the middle of this year.

Do you think the Russians can be trusted to let us hitch a ride to the Space Station or allow us to fix our communications satellites.

Does it make you feel good that our national security will be in the hands of our enemies?

Well...the cuts this dumb-ass President has put in place has done exactly that.

Strange how this simple fact isn't being reported by anyone....even FNC.

We're in deep trouble folks.

Last edited:
He is cutting spending. Isn't that what you want?
Sheesh, some will bitch if you hang them with a new rope.

After cutting the F24 program last year and now canceling the moon program...not to mention allowing to let the Shuttle program to expire without funding a replacement...President Obama has allowed the Russians not only to catch up military-wise but he is also making us dependent on them to be able to fix our satellites. We have to rely on Russian spacecraft from now on to get us into space. We are essentially grounded by the middle of this year.

Do you think the Russians can be trusted to let us hitch a ride to the Space Station or allow us to fix our communications satellites.

Does it make you feel good that our national security will be in the hands of our enemies?

Well...the cuts this dumb-ass President has put in place has done exactly that.

Strange how this simple fact isn't being reported by anyone....even FNC.

We're in deep trouble folks.

Russia would very much prefer to keep us blind by not allowing us to borrow their spacecrafts to fix satellites; a geopolitical victory for them.

Private industry will not step up to the plate?

the deregulation of space travel and the right is bitchin?

Funny the Russia dramtically cut military spending after the fall of the Soviet Union, but America, China or Europe was in no position to invade Russia without a bloody war in which no one has to stomach to fight!

Every with the cuts I still assume we are well outspending the rest of the world.

I wish Obama would cut entitlement spending also, but that is not his game.

Didn't we do this thread for the last four days?

Is Nimoy that dense? He already got his answers

Didn't we do this thread for the last four days?

Is Nimoy that dense? He already got his answers

Yeah, we pretty much did. But you know, some people have to get their daily 'blame Obama' out, even if they have to make stuff up. He's claiming that Obama cancelled the 'F-24'......but he doesn't want to recognize that our ally Japan picked it up and is on schedule to have it roll off the assembly line between February 13 and 19 this year.

F24: Stealth Fighter for DS - F24: Stealth Fighter Nintendo DS - F24: Stealth Fighter DS Game

You are one dumb fuck, the Space Program was so small it did not even register at 1 percent of the Budget. You do understand what happens when we can no longer reach space to repair satellites? Well then maybe I am giving you to much credit for intelligence.

You are one dumb fuck, the Space Program was so small it did not even register at 1 percent of the Budget. You do understand what happens when we can no longer reach space to repair satellites? Well then maybe I am giving you to much credit for intelligence.

we hire the ruskies or french to get us up there.

It is obvious that you know that private industry can never step up to the plate on this.
Deregulate space travel what more can the righties ask for.
Fox will be able to put it's own missle platform in space now.

What else should we expect from the Hussein? His parents were big Russian fans, and we all know the Hussein followed in their footsteps. Its only logical to let Russia take the reigns again in space.

First, UScitizen, there are smart cuts, and there are not so smart cuts, so quit acting stupidly.

What does concern me about this is China's involvement in their space program. This is the unknown factor, that could come back to bite us in a big way. What I'm talking about is a miltary weapon they could develop, and we would be decades behind in nuetralizing the threat. just a thought.....

First, UScitizen, there are smart cuts, and there are not so smart cuts, so quit acting stupidly.

What does concern me about this is China's involvement in their space program. This is the unknown factor, that could come back to bite us in a big way. What I'm talking about is a miltary weapon they could develop, and we would be decades behind in nuetralizing the threat. just a thought.....

why would China want to kill the people that are making them prosporous?

China will be no problem once all those excess chinese males start importing US mail order brides.

Pussy trumps war every time.

Last edited:

Did I say in the decade? I'm looking 25-45 years out. Why do you just look at tomorrow?
I bet you were never good at chess, were you?

Did I say in the decade? I'm looking 25-45 years out. Why do you just look at tomorrow?

Funny you should mention that. I was pretty good at chess and confounded those I played with that studied the subject. I was unpredictable. Still am.

Funny you should mention that. I was pretty good at chess and confounded those I played with that studied the subject. I was unpredictable. Still am.

Why don't you start acting like it then? Instead of thinking about your next move, think 4-5 moves ahead. :eusa_whistle:

Why don't you start acting like it then? Instead of thinking about your next move, think 4-5 moves ahead. :eusa_whistle:

I did . did you miss this in my post?

China will be no problem once all those excess chinese males start importing US mail order brides.

I did . did you miss this in my post?

<shaking head> I give up :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back