Thanks to Obama MY PAYCHECK IS LESS!!!

Thanks to Obama, your paycheck is worth a lot less even without the restoration of full payroll taxes.

The Inflation...it's a comin'.

Thanks to Obama, your paycheck is worth a lot less even without the restoration of full payroll taxes.

The Inflation...it's a comin'.

Yessum it surely is. and the unemployment too. Between ACA and High Taxes on the job makers, it gonna be rough for awhile. I feel sorry for those without a job, milk and oj are going to become precious commodities. and all the while bernake keeps printing mo money! :D

Inflation is the cruelest tax - especially when combined with ZIRP.

I get automatic deposit.
Because Obama is SO f..king Ignorant about economics having NEVER written one payroll check, having NEVER made any business decisions and because HE hates profits... THANKS to him my paycheck is less!

Taxes kicked in on ALL of us and not just those greedy wealthy 1%!

Because Obama like all of Washington THINKS when you reduce an INCREASE in say Cost of living adjustments.. THAT'S A SPENDING CUT!

NOT ONE true dime of spending cuts occurred. Simple reduction in increases! That's ALL! Except when it comes to collecting taxes!

Well then, go out and get a job. Damned lazy conservative. Wallmart can probably use another greeter.

I get automatic deposit.
Because Obama is SO f..king Ignorant about economics having NEVER written one payroll check, having NEVER made any business decisions and because HE hates profits... THANKS to him my paycheck is less!

Because Obama like all of Washington THINKS when you reduce an INCREASE in say Cost of living adjustments.. THAT'S A SPENDING CUT!

NOT ONE true dime of spending cuts occurred. Simple reduction in increases! That's ALL! Except when it comes to collecting taxes!

You are one stupid motherfucker. A deal was reached between the senate and the president. Why are you such a liar?

You are the stupid motherfucker, until it's passed in the House and singed into law the tax increases apply to everyone. jesus christ you people are stupid. go feed your damn unicorn.

LOL. And I don't give a damn. Real spending cuts and an income increase for the government. Isn't that how you reduce deficits?

I did well when I paid this tax rate under Clinton, as did the whole nation.

Just think of it as your having to start making payments on those 2 wars you bought on credit while Bush was president.
And maybe you could explain to all of us how wars are paid for ? This ought to be good...Oh and lets see now, it's 2013 and still blaming Bush eh ?

Wars are generally paid for with a tax increase designed to pay for the war.

True, but the super smart chimp W, decided to pay for his wars with a Tax Reduction. Now how smart was that?:doubt:

And maybe you could explain to all of us how wars are paid for ? This ought to be good...Oh and lets see now, it's 2013 and still blaming Bush eh ?

Wars are generally paid for with a tax increase designed to pay for the war.

True, but the super smart chimp W, decided to pay for his wars with a Tax Reduction. Now how smart was that?:doubt:

When you have Grover Norquist as your Secretary of Defense, that's what happens.

Therefore, we have labor unions. The only thing that prevents the owner/management from eventually having to dig those fucking holes themselves.

You can have unions or groups of people all you want... with the right of the employer to dismiss or fire every last one in the union if they so choose...

If the owner has to dig their own hole, hire other people, or go bankrupt is on them... they have the freedom to compensate better that others or not...

You are not owed a comfortable living with a great house, toys, tv, cars, etc because you break a fucking sweat.. you can sweat over the fryer at McDonalds and complain it is hard because of how you FEEL.... because it is not adding much value and anyone in the fucking world, including the mentally challenged, can replace you, you do not deserve any 'good living'

You are absolutely correct, DiamondDave!

When I first arrived as an immigrant, I sweat like a horse, working in the mines or in the bush, and later on the floor of a rubber company, with the added 'benefit' was that all kinds of chemicals were mixing with my sweat.

On the first opportunity I applied for and got an entry level job in Data Processing. (Yeah, that was what we called it, then). I thought myself COBOL (along with making English my second language) and became quite good at it. I developed a randomizing system that is not native to COBOL, and my effort added more value to the company than any amount of sweat would have. BTW, it was all WITHOUT union. In fact I proudly crossed picket lines several times, when the thugs were fighting a losing battle to ever regain what they were losing by striking.

From 1957 to 2003, when I retired, I was unemployed only for four months, because the mine I last worked at shut down and I enjoyed a little break from sweating. All the while , mind you, I knew that Unemployment Insurance was meager, miniscule and only for short duration. I am not sure if benefits had been then as they are now, I would not have remained a freeloader longer.

My generation knew work ethic.

In retirement I am comfortable to say that what I have I earned myself.

Another one! They are everywhere! These self sufficient, industrious Americans who beat the system with sweat and ingenuity! What a fucking board we have!

I am proud to be in the company of such amazing and successful men. If only they didn't spend all of their time whining and bitching..... and posting things that make be think otherwise...I might actually believe their stories.

Last edited:
You can have unions or groups of people all you want... with the right of the employer to dismiss or fire every last one in the union if they so choose...

If the owner has to dig their own hole, hire other people, or go bankrupt is on them... they have the freedom to compensate better that others or not...

You are not owed a comfortable living with a great house, toys, tv, cars, etc because you break a fucking sweat.. you can sweat over the fryer at McDonalds and complain it is hard because of how you FEEL.... because it is not adding much value and anyone in the fucking world, including the mentally challenged, can replace you, you do not deserve any 'good living'

When I first arrived as an immigrant, I sweat like a horse, working in the mines or in the bush, and later on the floor of a rubber company, with the added 'benefit' was that all kinds of chemicals were mixing with my sweat.

On the first opportunity I applied for and got an entry level job in Data Processing. (Yeah, that was what we called it, then). I thought myself COBOL (along with making English my second language) and became quite good at it. I developed a randomizing system that is not native to COBOL, and my effort added more value to the company than any amount of sweat would have. BTW, it was all WITHOUT union. In fact I proudly crossed picket lines several times, when the thugs were fighting a losing battle to ever regain what they were losing by striking.

From 1957 to 2003, when I retired, I was unemployed only for four months, because the mine I last worked at shut down and I enjoyed a little break from sweating. All the while , mind you, I knew that Unemployment Insurance was meager, miniscule and only for short duration. I am not sure if benefits had been then as they are now, I would not have remained a freeloader longer.

Another one! They are everywhere! These self sufficient, industrious Americans who beat the system with sweat and ingenuity! What a fucking board we have!

I am proud to be in the company of such amazing and successful men. If only they didn't spend all of their time whining and bitching..... and posting things that make be think otherwise...I might actually believe their stories.

And some of 'them' are women. I have worked up to break the glass ceiling and also have worked off 4 pensions and health insurance for retirement. So much for the 'war on women.'

Yes, I am another one of those non-Hispanic immigrants whom you hate to see. Self efficient? YES! Industrious? YES! Gave their sweat and ingenuity to their own improvement and for the benefit of the country? HELL YES!!

You should be proud in my company, even if in the distance of cyber-space. I am successful, because I never bitched while I was working, but earned the right to do so now that I am retired.

The way you disrespect your elders make me wish that you never reach their age.

And for your information, our stories are true, needing no embellishments, and far more believable than any crap your generation can foist on the unsuspecting public.

LoneLaugher, laugh at your own image in the mirror.

Last edited:
You are one stupid motherfucker. A deal was reached between the senate and the president. Why are you such a liar?

You are the stupid motherfucker, until it's passed in the House and singed into law the tax increases apply to everyone. jesus christ you people are stupid. go feed your damn unicorn.

LOL. And I don't give a damn. Real spending cuts and an income increase for the government. Isn't that how you reduce deficits?

I did well when I paid this tax rate under Clinton, as did the whole nation.

except yo dumb ass ain't got no spending cuts. idiot.

Just think of it as your having to start making payments on those 2 wars you bought on credit while Bush was president.

You make a good point, but not all of us supported that. And we really are not paying off the wars, but making a down payment on Obama care, as well as paying off all his generational welfare recipients.

I get automatic deposit.

Thanks to the Lobbyists for Big Pharma and Big Insurance, your paycheck is less.

Cutting the payroll tax was idiocy in the first place.

Cutting the payroll tax to stimulate a consumer driven economy is like dipping into your 401K to buy a big screen tv, or a couple extra trips a week to McDonald's.

And... like a typical progressive.. you have nothing

Happy Obama New Year nutters!

Allow me to thank you for your contribution to the President's re-election and for ensuring the slow but steady advance of progressive policies in our great nation.

Thanks in part to you and your crazed rantings......giving courage to the crazed national figures you vote for and support.....we now are closer than ever to properly redistributing the wealth of this nation, legalizing recreational drug use, freeing up those in love to marry and regulating unnecessary killing machines.

A great year....2012. A great year indeed.

we now are closer than ever to properly redistributing the wealth of this nation,

This sends a chill of fear down my spine like you would not believe...

The fact that people who probably can't read or write and barely have an idea in their
head have the ability to vote for people who believe their place on this Earth is to steal from people who have succeeded in life.

Forum List

Back