Thanks to Conservatives, Unions will probably make a big comeback.

Rassmussen polls? :eusa_eh:You mean Murdoch polls. :eusa_liar: They pretty much use them exclusively. Thats like me saying "CBS said..." and not getting any reaction from a conservative :disbelief: :lol:

Welcome to the board. Always look forward to folks on the other side of the aisle.

Let me see if I can give you a pointer, as to improving your posts...

Rather than appear as just another vagrant on the message board, one who sees a post which includes either a link, quote, or reference to World Net Daily, or Rupert Murdoch, or Ann Coulter, or some other right-thinker, and rather than admit that the item is dispositive for the thread or question under discussion, you have chosen, wrongly, to

a. refuse to address the issue, because the citation is on the opposite side.
b. resort to an emoticon of laughter, or some sort of sign of disrespect, or the use of ‘lol.’
c. feel that some sort of “there you go again” response, rather than an actual refutation.

What we have here is the kind of defense against opposing ideas that is indolent at best, and intellectually cowardly at worst. Rather than offering alternative or surrogate ideas, the poster takes what is only acceptable in the echo chamber in which the left resides.

Poor form.

Grow up.

BTW, the left's attempt at casting aspirsions on Fox News and Rasmussen ran its course about six months ago, and proved less than effective.

At least get with the program.

And YET, you post the above diatribe w/o any citation. "Do as I say & not as I do" eh? :clap2:

BTW- why aren't you a mod or the board parliamentarian if you're so enlightened?

A citation for material that I wrote?

There's been a slow, long lasting assault on Unions over the last 40 years. Quite honestly, it's been successful. There's been a strategy of business voluntarily giving out benefits, a characterization of Unions being corrupt and a move by conservative politicians to chip away at laws protecting Unions. This has added up to the lowest membership in quite some time. This last push, however, might be the final straw. Of late, Business has been dropping benefits, the disparity in pay is wildly skewing upward, and layoffs have been occurring while companies are showing massive profit.

All this makes for a ripe environment for Unions to thrive.

Didn't you or most on the left say that because of the tea party the republicans will never win another election?

Hmm..don't believe that was me.

Personally, I think they've gone a bit to far..and it will probably cost in the long run. But Republicans will still win elections. So will Democrats.

That is the attitude that can only arise from the kind of education that has been imposed by left-leaning liberals/progressives.

You imply, whether you reallize it or not, that communism is just a garden variety political philosophy....it is not.

Every one of the totalist thought-and-body control attempts, communism, nazism, fascism, phalangism, progressivism, liberalism, is detrimental to the health of the body politic and the body itself.

You have revealed the depth of your lacunae on this matter.

On what basis are you prepared to have an opinion? Clearly, to be a liberal, one need not have any knowledge.

Revolutions, no matter how well intended, generally are bloodly and filled with peril. Our own resulted in the deaths of millions. They weren't white...so I guess in your book..they don't matter. I've pointed out in other threads that Ghandi's efforts resulted in the deaths of millions as well. Ascribing numbers of deaths to political philosphies only matters if it's global. And in your case..it is not.

There are for you "good" deaths and "bad" deaths..and those are depended on whether you believe in the cause or not.

To compare our revolution, such as it was, to the intentional starvation of millions of men, women and children is beyond insane.
Do you claim that you are unaware of the random and gratuitous slaughter of the bourgeoisie, kulaks, Freemasons and cosmopolitans, and, always, Jews at the hands of the savage communists?

Are you actually claiming that you are unaware that the atrocities of communism were global???

Over one hundrend million deaths. Kangor states that it was over one hundred and forty million.

What a libel, to compare our revolution to the aims and commissions of the communists.

The new morality of the totalists did away with the old-fashioned insistence on distinguishing between the guilty and the innocent.

What an advance, what progress in the search for freedom! Lenin’s orders: “Shoot more professors!” (Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,”p.43)…even Saint-Just had never given such an order! Bolsheviks willingness to put to death random crowds without knowing their political view….why, they were merely following Baudelaire’s directive, ‘In politics, the true saint is the man who uses his whip and kills the people for their own good.” The Atheist Conservative: » The cultivation of evil, the sickness of Europe

You and those others with stunted understanding of the beliefs, and the results of the horrific totalitarian beliefs...even though I have dealt with same time and again, are always astounding.

And yet, in the minds of folks like yourself, there is probably the sense that by mitigating the abominations of the communists, nazis, phalange, fascists, you are making it easier to be a liberal or a progressive.

It would be so much easier to forgive your ignorance if you couldn't read or write.

You should be ashamed of your post.

Um..no.

If you want to continue to look at history with such Hyperbole..so be it.

There are no "innocents" when it comes to war and massive killings. I think there are many movements you can point to as inherently evil..like the Nazis. They targetted ethnic and religious groups for extermination.

I don't think it's been done on the exact same scale with any movement..although I could be wrong. But no government or movement is completely innocent of this behavior.

And learning from mistakes is the hallmark of growth.

Pointing to the faults of others while ignoring your own..is the hallmark of repeating the same mistakes.

Welcome to the board. Always look forward to folks on the other side of the aisle.

Let me see if I can give you a pointer, as to improving your posts...

Rather than appear as just another vagrant on the message board, one who sees a post which includes either a link, quote, or reference to World Net Daily, or Rupert Murdoch, or Ann Coulter, or some other right-thinker, and rather than admit that the item is dispositive for the thread or question under discussion, you have chosen, wrongly, to

a. refuse to address the issue, because the citation is on the opposite side.
b. resort to an emoticon of laughter, or some sort of sign of disrespect, or the use of ‘lol.’
c. feel that some sort of “there you go again” response, rather than an actual refutation.

What we have here is the kind of defense against opposing ideas that is indolent at best, and intellectually cowardly at worst. Rather than offering alternative or surrogate ideas, the poster takes what is only acceptable in the echo chamber in which the left resides.

Poor form.

Grow up.

BTW, the left's attempt at casting aspirsions on Fox News and Rasmussen ran its course about six months ago, and proved less than effective.

At least get with the program.

And YET, you post the above diatribe w/o any citation. "Do as I say & not as I do" eh? :clap2:

BTW- why aren't you a mod or the board parliamentarian if you're so enlightened?

A citation for material that I wrote?

I highlighted the text near the end of your post, in my original reply, that was heresay. Here it is again:

Regardless, most if not all polls I see, posted by righties such as yourself, are from Razzy. If theres no big diff, why do all the righties fall back on it hmmm? Don't answer that. Its a rhetorical question.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back