Thanks Ropey

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
Most of the Jews posting here talk out of the cozy comfort of their American homes, myself included. Yet they are willing to fight to the last Israeli. You, however, are an Israeli and are on the front lines. You have fought toe-to-toe against the real murderous, barbarous Arabs in actual battle. Thank you for protecting Jews all over the world. :clap2:

Most of the Jews posting here talk out of the cozy comfort of their American homes, myself included. Yet they are willing to fight to the last Israeli. You, however, are an Israeli and are on the front lines. You have fought toe-to-toe against the real murderous, barbarous Arabs in actual battle. Thank you for protecting Jews all over the world. :clap2:

Not on the front lines anymore Forever. My fight was in Seventy Three, and I am now an old man who wishes there was some way to end the hate, but sees no possible recourse with generational hate. There is a reason for that hate. It is part of who we are and who we should become.

I compiled my own little page of Israel's history for you and others.

Israel is created to be attacked by all sides. Well, the definition of 'sides' has changed to 'tangents and enough of them to create a circle that is worldwide. The attacks are certainly global in nature. Long before an Internet and we see their efforts here.

Each time it was through our determined drive to survive that has maintained us. We continued through the The Assyrian Empire's attempt to exterminate us, and its expulsion of ten (of our twelve) tribes in an attempt to separate us from our Law, books and traditions. They took multitudes of our best people as slaves to Mesopotamia which is where Iraq and Iran are now. They are gone... We remain...

We continue that we followed our laws in our book and remembered where we had come from and where we were to return. The Babylonians conquered we recreated those Israeli cities three times to end with the final destruction of Israel and our temple of Jerusalem.

We continue that we kept The Law, as we were chosen to, or we would all be Egyptian/Babylonian pagans. They are gone...

We continue that we did not surrender our belief to the incoming Greeks after we had rebuilt Israel and its great Second Temple. We are a slow breeding people. There has never been more than twenty million Jewry worldwide. We are estimated this year to be thirteen million souls but I digress. Alexander was not a man to estimate lightly. Research this man if you want to see his warring abilities. Ah, we were with him for a bit. We translated our book and gave it to them in the name of the "Septuagint". All was well until the Greek ruler Antiochus Epiphanes decided he was a G-d (hence the term epiphany – remember its birth and use it wisely) and moved to destroy the Jews belief. Research him to see his methods. He didn't destroy the Second Temple, but he did desecrate it with his likenesses, etc. etc. and he came to pass a law requiring the devoutly Monotheistic Jews to come in four times a year on their Sabbath day of prayer to bow to him as senior G-d. Simply put, We revolted and it was this Maccebean revolt where we gained our independence.

Finally we have Israel recreated, and are back in our land, which G-d gave us, and which our book says we must hold for the end of times, and which all three books state is coming and will come from (Israel). Life was good for about a hundred years but we were close to this failing Empires end.

We continue that we understood the wants of the Roman Empire who came and picked up the Empiric pieces. Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus (Pompey, for short) has us in his grasp, but the Romans are happy just to financially gain and Pompey is a hedonist which is easily determined by the statuary the old goat left behind him.

We continue in that we did move through and about the birth of and death of Jesus Christ with his concurrent new belief extension.

We continue that we did not surrender to a Roman edict proscribing circumcision (our major covenant with G-d) to be self-mutilation and thus against Roman law, and fought to the death rather than accede to this mundane commandment regarding our very covenant with our G-d.

Thus were we scattered to the known worlds winds, still with our language, traditions and the plethora in dissertations of our book and traditions and which we have carried through all our trials.

We continue through the many pogroms and attempts to end us and our belief because we had learned. Our G-d has trained us well. There will always be a kernel of Judaism to create another if destroyed Israel, but I believe the time of renewal is over and we now will never let go. Some think the term, "Never Again" stands for the holocaust, but it stands for losing Israel and NEVER AGAIN! IT will be a high price to pay if Iran is willing to fight to the last Arabian as long as it "hastens" the coming of their twelfth Imam. One can not hasten the will of G-d, so if it happens, it was meant to happen.
We were stewed in the repetition of forsaking our G-d and paying a heavy price.

No more! Yes, there are those among us who decry Israel and have their own interpretations.

They have been so at every nexus point in time where the Jews, as a people had to decide if it was worth it to continue on with the book, belief, traditions, etc. Keep in mind it is no simple easy thing to be a devoutly practicing Jew. The true devout do not see tradition, they are past that mundane thinking. They decry the Jewish fanatics. The Israeli people hold their government accountable, but the fear of dissolution is palpable and now, having their country again, they will not let it go unless it is the end of times and that time is not yet come.

That's why I said I understand when Mike said Israel had to take the first hit for any American return response. I understand this thinking. Israel has been destroyed many times and rebuilt. There are those Jews who also believe that not only is this going to happen, but that it should happen in that way. Iran attempts to 'hasten' this ending for the ending is co-existent with their return of the "twelfth Imam."

No other belief thinks they can hasten G-d's time. Iranian Shia leadership believe that they can.

Their creation of a nuclear pile is not for protection I put forward. They say that they are not even creating one, that it is against their belief.

Meanwhile they continue enriching uranium past the twenty percent need for medical isotopes.

There is a reason why such a small population of slow breeding people should outlive all the Empires. Still we have those who want to ensure we as Jews are all gone, and if not gone, then Israel gone so that our book's ending is incomplete.

To fulfill the prophesy we must have Israel. Jerusalem? Negotiable. We do not need Jerusalem to fulfill the prophesy. That's why we accepted the partition without Jerusalem in the first place. :eusa_shhh:

There's much on the negotiating table if our Arabian brethren truly look towards a peace. That's the secular point of view. The true Jewish point of view is we must hold Israel whatever the cost.

We will...

Thank you Sunni Man.

We continue that Christianity was created, and we continue that Islam was created, so by extension, you continue because we continue. Had we not continued, there would be no Israel, no Christianity, no Islam and we likely would all be pagans.

We have made peace with Egypt and Jordan. We know how to make and keep a peace. I pray it comes, but all our books say that at the end of times, peace can not come.

Now, with the military base of Israel as powerful as it is, I do not see anything but a nuclear attack. Shia Islam wishes to end Israel to end the oldest of the books end of times prophecy. They believe it will end both Sunni and Christianity at the same time, rendering their prophecy complete.

Sunni believe that one can not hasten G-d's time. So does Christianity and so does Judaism. Iran? Not so much...

Not so with the Shia. All one has to do is read Nejad's intentions.

Meanwhile they continue enriching uranium past the twenty percent need for medical isotopes.
Still with the same lie, dopey? you cant post a valid link to back up that claim
:eusa_liar:

I proved Nejad a liar when you cited Nejad saying Iran is not making a nuclear weapon. You asked me to prove that there is any "Live" (your word) homosexuals in Iran.

From that idiocy, there is no response.

You stand to support a man who has said that Iran has no homosexuals.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/146283-the-real-jew.html#post3086561

I suggest you made that up, got any proof?

Hi, you have received -3 reputation points from Ropey.
Reputation was given for this post.

Thanks, thats all the "proof" I need

As far as enrichment goes, it is clear to my people. You choose not to believe this, then that is fine.

I believe it. My people believe it and I stand to my people's history that shows their resistance to dissolution.

We do not need to be hit with a stick to know the stick is coming.

What part of the history don't you believe?

As far as enrichment goes, it is clear to my people. You choose not to believe this, then that is fine.

I believe it. My people believe it and I stand to my people's history that shows their resistance to dissolution.

We do not need to be hit with a stick to know the stick is coming.

When One makes a statement, one should be prepared to back it up with evidence, such as a link, otherwise people may think you made it up. :eusa_liar: For the record Iran has stated
As a signatory to the NPT, Iran has right to enrich uranium for civilian purposes.

“We have the capability to enrich uranium more than 20 percent or 80 percent but we don’t enrich because we don’t need it,”
tehran times : Ahmadinejad: First package of uranium enriched to 20% made

You want to see the stick, fine. Wait. We fight the stick before it comes, but it is there....

Hitler said he would not invade Poland. Ones like you said that it was just bluster and to give him everything he wanted up to that point since he would not invade Poland.

Believe what you wish.
I believe You made up a lie and are now trying to obfuscate being pulled up:eusa_whistle:

For the record Iran has stated

“We have the capability to enrich uranium more than 20 percent or 80 percent but we don’t enrich because we don’t need it,”

Nejad has also stated that there are no homosexuals in Iran. Do you believe that also. Watch the response when he states Iran has no homosexuals.

Nu?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_3RUwAJ_MI[/ame]

Nejad has also stated that there are no homosexuals in Iran. Do you believe that also. Watch the response when he states Iran has no homosexuals.

Nu?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_3RUwAJ_MI

Homosexuals are enriched past 20% in Iran?

A liar is a liar.

So, Israel is ours again, and we will hold it until the end of times or the end of Israel as the history given to us by our one G-d.
As the Soviet Union disappeared, the Zionist regime will also vanish and humanity will be liberated,'' the official Islamic Republic News Agency cited Ahmadinejad
Israel Will `Vanish' Just Like Soviet Union, Ahmadinejad Says - Bloomberg
Hitlers dream of a 1,000 year 3rd Reich lasted only 12 years, where as the Apartheid regime of South Africa survived 46 long years, the Israel experiment will also fall
:eusa_pray:

And as I said before, the neg rep was for calling me a liar and then citing a known liar Nejad as support for your 'truth'.

You have not proven me a liar. I proved Nejad a humongous liar and you supported his lie.

I also love your toilet paper Star of David.

It lets others know that you are racist. Thus your posts lose...

A lot of Chutzpah but still no link to back up your claim = fail:lol:

What possible new nakba awaits Area C and Gaza?

The more time they waste, the closer they come to not having peace when it really matters.

Their choice I suppose.

@ Jos

Keep in mind, even though I proved your cited source is a liar who is willing to stand up to the world and say straightforwardly that Iran has no homosexuals.

I did not call you a liar.

You did not prove that what I believe to be wrong, yet called me a liar and cited the source of a known grand liar. :eusa_whistle:

That's why I neg repped you.
but no link to back up your claim "Iran enriching uranium past the twenty percent need for medical isotopes."?:eusa_liar:
As to your other point that it's a lie that "Iran has no homosexuals" can you name one, Alive?.

It's rather clear you are not right minded.

And the term "Alive" shows your clear lack of empathy for the homosexuals being hung in Iran.

publichanging.jpg

Click

As to your other point that it's a lie that "Iran has no homosexuals" can you name one, Alive?.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAzMuHyg8Eg&feature=player_detailpage"]No Homosexuals in Iran? Inside Iran's Secret Gay World 1 of 3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QMcfSuJkMo&p=362EB49FA826363E"]Inside Iran's Secret Gay World 2 of 3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUZiMCsNNcQ&p=362EB49FA826363E"]Inside Iran's Secret Gay World 3 of 3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_LI6fXFUtA&p=362EB49FA826363E"]Iran - Have a Sex Change on Us[/ame]

So, I have proven your cited source ( who says Iran does not enrich uranium for the purposes of a nuclear weapon) is a massive liar. Why would we believe him?

So, you have not proven me wrong by citing a known liar.

LOL :lol: :clap2:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dgsZYA1mPY&p=362EB49FA826363E"]Under The Pale Blue Sky[/ame]

So, I have proven your cited source ( who says Iran does not enrich uranium for the purposes of a nuclear weapon) is a massive liar. Why would we believe him?

You have proven yourself to be a liar, by not backing up your claim that Iran is enriching beyond 20%

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAzMuHyg8Eg&feature=player_detailpage"]No Homosexuals in Iran? Inside Iran's Secret Gay World 1 of 3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QMcfSuJkMo&p=362EB49FA826363E"]Inside Iran's Secret Gay World 2 of 3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUZiMCsNNcQ&p=362EB49FA826363E"]Inside Iran's Secret Gay World 3 of 3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_LI6fXFUtA&p=362EB49FA826363E"]Iran - Have a Sex Change on Us[/ame]

LOL :lol: :clap2:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dgsZYA1mPY&p=362EB49FA826363E"]Under The Pale Blue Sky[/ame]

Still with the same lie, dopey? you cant post a valid link to back up that claim
:eusa_liar:
Here: BBC News - Iran 'makes first batch of 20% enriched uranium'

Thanks for proveing my point, Dopey claims Iran is "enriching uranium past the twenty percent need for medical isotopes".

which of course is not true
Still, there is no need for anyone to enrich for medical isotopes.

Thus, Iran is enriching for another reason.

Gee. Hmmmm.

Forum List

Back