Thanks Republicans for wasting your Vote and electing Obama!!!

I left it 6 months ago. Since then...Ive been met with nothing but bitter hatred and told to go fuck myself. You'll probably meet the same. The Republican Party is dying a slow death. For me, it was their 2 year long attack on teachers, firemen and cops, and creating the ugly monster known as the "government worker" in their message, as if all govt workers are evil parasites.

They didn't realize that a lot of people dont share that view, and the election showed that.

They wont change. The GOP is dead.

You didn't "leave" bucs, you switched sides. And you didn't slide a little to the left, you went about as far left as possible.

And yes, public masters are a big problem. We are quickly becoming the USSR, with an apparatchik class of pampered government workers who ride roughshod on the general population.

I am in California, which is the worst state in the union. Out here, public masters ARE parasites. Greedy fuckers who pull down incredible salaries then retire after 20 years, living high on the hog off the taxpayers sweat for the next 40 years. A California grade school teacher earning $120K will see about $90K a year in "pension" upon retirement from 20 years of "service." There are no checks and balances, no management. The teacher is funded by politicians who accept bribes from the teachers union, with the taxpayer taking it up the ass, with ZERO representation. The politicians server the public masters, NO ONE represents the tax payer.

So yes, we ARE pushing back against the public masters and the public master unions.

Further, it's insulting that you pretend that YOU are the fucking servant, we are your servant and not so stupid we don't grasp it.

It’s predictable that some people are turning this into a “haha Libertarians got 1%!!” debate. As I said in the OP, Republicans have moved so far left that they attack conservative minded people. Republicans have and still (in this very thread) push people out of the party. You just fucking lost, against a guy that got a huge amount of votes LESS than he did just 4 years ago and yet here your still forcing people out of your party. You can parade around that libertarians, a third party did worse than Mitt but again 2-3 million, not included in polls, TV, Newspapers VS well over 500million in every poll, all debates and on every network near all day…

What is truly stunning is that well over 10 million people didn’t vote this year VS 2008. That is not even looking at population growth. We could sit here all day and debate about GJ’s 1% or the millions that sat out or did write ins for people like Ron Paul. Fact is the Republican party is at this point dying, so I asked what do you guys want to do about it and sadly it seems the cancer is running deep in the Republican party.

So Sniper, what are your plans for 2016? How do you gain back tens of millions of voters that have already left your party? Currently more money is being spent and less voters show up. What’s the plan, I’m just wondering, or you can keep trolling.

Imagine libertarians complaining about wasting a vote when they joined with fake libertarians and democrat dirty tricksters to get Hussein elected. Here's a suggestion for real libertarians, join the Tea Party to get conservatives elected. The rest of you might as well join the new black panthers.

Don't give me that shit. I and a whole host of Libertarians held our nose and voted for Romney, to oust Obama. Guess what, he still lost.

The issue is this, drop the social agenda. Stop the faux war on drugs, you've lost on abortion.

Thanks Neocons for re-electing Obama when you pushed yet another Progressive to the front of the pack during the Republican Primaries. You then wasted your vote in the GE and re-elected Obama.

The Republican party fought at great lengths to shrink itself by disenfranchising Ron Paul supporters and Libertarians, women and all minorities, people that believe in evolution and want a balanced budget.

You Neocons lost against a President with near 8% UE who is in so many wars most people don’t bother to count.

This year it seems about 120,000,000 million people voted, in 2008 it was 131,000,000 million. This means You lost against a President who is falling in popularity at a tremendous rate, like UE under Obama, his supporters couldn’t even keep up with population growth.

So where does the Republican party go from here? Do you keep electing Progressives whose past policies are big Government all the way around the block, people that want nuclear war with anyone that gets pissed when we bomb their country for 10+ years or arm their enemies? Do you keep supporting people that want to enter a cold war with Cuba… people that talk about God, their faith and then how important it is to enter wars and kill tens of thousands of civilians?

Now I’m not saying there is a difference between Republican and Democrats policies when it comes to wars, a balanced budget and upholding the constitution, there isn’t. But your party and the Democratic party are shrinking, so what are you going to do? I mean how much further left can you go than footing a candidate that supported near every single policy Obama had at some point?

I left the Republican party, millions have and millions more will be… Is this where you tell me and other to get fucked, then sit back and watch your party bleed to death, or do you think it’s time to elect people that have a record to run off over God, War, hating gays, hating abortion and how much they hate Dimacrats! Because currently the Republican platform by actual policy is that of massive Government (Medicare part D, Romneycare and so on) and positions on issues that have no role in the Federal Government, like gay marriage and how awesome God is.

Excellent points! We need to really work on getting Libertarians elected to local government and go up from there. I think that we DO need to reach out to "minority groups", but in a manner that is uplifting to ALL people with a message centered around Freedom, Civil Liberties, Intelligent Foreign policy, and a message of self reliance.

The Herman Cain, allen west, jesse lee peterson, sowell republican "conservative" tactic of making inaccurate blanket generalizations and insults about Blacks is NOT the way to go.

Ron Paul lost almost every race he ever ran. He polls poorly among traditional conservatives, to say nothing of liberals, who think he's crazy.
The idea that Paul would have won the general election is so absurd it wouldn't even fly as an article in The Onion.

Hey look everyone, the guy that wanted Rick Perry is telling us who would've been a better choice.

:lol:

He's been conspicuously absent form this thread, too:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...ver-say-everything-nate-silver-goes-here.html

:D

How'd your neocon carnie barker make out last night?

Oh yeah....

57 million votes.

How many did Gary Johnson get?

Rolling on the floor, laughing my considerable ass off.
No closer to the Oval Office than is your boy.

But go ahead and keep alienating the 5%-10% who could be persuaded to support your team...It's been working out so well for ya so far. :rolleyes:

Weren't you saying earlier that it wasn't wise to vote for a candidate that lost to the last two candidates who lost in a primary? last time i checked, both Paul and Johnson lost in a primary.

I left the Republican party, millions have and millions more will be… Is this where you tell me and other to get fucked, then sit back and watch your party bleed to death, or do you think it’s time to elect people that have a record to run off over God, War, hating gays, hating abortion and how much they hate Dimacrats! Because currently the Republican platform by actual policy is that of massive Government (Medicare part D, Romneycare and so on) and positions on issues that have no role in the Federal Government, like gay marriage and how awesome God is.

I left it 6 months ago. Since then...Ive been met with nothing but bitter hatred and told to go fuck myself. You'll probably meet the same. The Republican Party is dying a slow death. For me, it was their 2 year long attack on teachers, firemen and cops, and creating the ugly monster known as the "government worker" in their message, as if all govt workers are evil parasites.

They didn't realize that a lot of people dont share that view, and the election showed that.

They wont change. The GOP is dead.
go third party and you wont have to put up with the bullshit from either one of those Parties.....

He doesn't want to face the fact that everything he's saying about libertarians clearly applies to him as well considering the beatings Republicans have gotten in the last two elections.

Let's review:

Romney, 57 million or so votes or 48%

Gary Johnson, 700K or so votes or <1%

Libertariantards are nothing if not entertaining!

Looks like you can't win without us but you can win with us. The ddifference is you are down millions of votes this year, I wonder who stopped supporting you. Keep pushing people away, lol.

Grats again on electing Obama SF.

According to Gary Johnson's BFF Jim Villanucci who heard it straight from the horses mouth (while he was justifying even running in the first place). Allegedly... voters who would choose Johnson would also take just as many votes from Obama. So...really...no one needs your votes because they all cancel each other out anyway.

If more white people would vote, that would be a good thing.
When minorities control 25% of the vote and whites are divided 60-40,
the person with the most minorities wins.

57 million votes.

How many did Gary Johnson get?

Rolling on the floor, laughing my considerable ass off.
No closer to the Oval Office than is your boy.

But go ahead and keep alienating the 5%-10% who could be persuaded to support your team...It's been working out so well for ya so far. :rolleyes:

Weren't you saying earlier that it wasn't wise to vote for a candidate that lost to the last two candidates who lost in a primary? last time i checked, both Paul and Johnson lost in a primary.
Johnson was never in the primary....He was shoved overboard by the party and blacked out by the media.

Forum List

Back