Thanks President Obama for leading us forward.

This cult like devotion to this President really bothers me.
It used to be we judged the President by whether he did or is doing a good job or a bad job.

Now his followers thank him and praise him constantly.
If they feel that the rest of the country doesn't praise or thank him with the same
zeal they get pissed off and seem to be ready to throw out that favorite word.

Racist.

The great leader puts the food on my table...not you.:mad:

So you're either on Food Stamps or work for a public sector union...either way you're a leech on the hard work of the rest of us and just one more example of how right Mitt Romney was when he was talking about the "47%".

The truth is...Barack Obama has spent most of his first four years hammering the fossil fuel industry every chance he got. He only backed off and PRETENDED to be pro oil and gas friendly so he could con enough people into voting for him to get elected for a second term. Unless you're as naive as they come you KNOW that he's about to turn the EPA loose on us and start issuing Executive Orders on drilling, fracking and refining to subvert Congress.

$4.00 a gallon gas will be the new normal and it will spike higher. The price of your heating oil will be going up and your electricity. It's the only way to make green energy viable and you know how Barry LOVES his green energy!

The Tea Party is racist? How so? Is the fact that 99.99999999% of the black vote went to Obama show us that the Tea Party is racist or the other way round?

The tea party is why the vote was so onesided. We know racist when we them.

Z it's my considered opinion you wouldn't know a real racist if one bit you on your ass. You don't remember those days and you've shown me no evidence you might have read about them but everything here tells me you are the kind of person that, strapped for something to say, in the absence of true knowledge will beat a word or catch phrase to death and try to pass it off as experience.
Please spare us your 'cutting edge' observations, how 'bout it? Some of us out here are about to wet our pants from laughing.:D

Last edited:
It used to be we judged the President by whether he did or is doing a good job or a bad job.

If they feel that the rest of the country doesn't praise or thank him with the same

Racist.

So you're either on Food Stamps or work for a public sector union...either way you're a leech on the hard work of the rest of us and just one more example of how right Mitt Romney was when he was talking about the "47%".

The truth is...Barack Obama has spent most of his first four years hammering the fossil fuel industry every chance he got. He only backed off and PRETENDED to be pro oil and gas friendly so he could con enough people into voting for him to get elected for a second term. Unless you're as naive as they come you KNOW that he's about to turn the EPA loose on us and start issuing Executive Orders on drilling, fracking and refining to subvert Congress.

$4.00 a gallon gas will be the new normal and it will spike higher. The price of your heating oil will be going up and your electricity. It's the only way to make green energy viable and you know how Barry LOVES his green energy!

It's no surprise Obama got the 'leech' vote and I'm betting big Z here is a prime example. No savings. No investments, no hope and no prospects.:D

Yes their is much to thank obama for

Food-Stamps-Presidents.png

Food-Stamps-Percent.jpg

, but do you really want to thank him?

Not me. I knew he was a joke 5 years ago and nothing he's done so far has changed my mind. Obaama: The loser's candidate.

Racist.

Where in the fuck does he get the funds to do that dumb ass.

Obama won quit lying.

From the article: And it has nothing to do with Washington and everything to do with energy.

We are just lucky Obama hasn't gotten in the way but my suspicion is it is coming. I guess since Obama has done so little that is positive him doing nothing and that turns out positive you want to take credit for him.

He had nothing to do with frackin and the expolosiion of NG. It is one big lie to say anyone in government did.

I love it. Conservatives hate the good news as it comes in.

Wrong, I love the news I have already profitted from fracking. But that doesn't mean Obama had one thing to do with it, he had NOTHING to do with it. He won time to face reality and quit the lies.

Racist.

It's a cult..and nauseating

Racist.

The great leader puts food on his/her table?? Is this Peggy the Mooch???:D

Obama could have stopped fracking, but just made it safer, like off shore drilling- also made the US competitive in alternative energy and built the first nuke power plant in 40 years. You can add production and be environmentalist, dupes. Change the channel and hear the good news, chumps of the greedy idiot rich.

Obama could have stopped fracking, but just made it safer, like off shore drilling- also made the US competitive in alternative energy and built the first nuke power plant in 40 years. You can add production and be environmentalist, dupes. Change the channel and hear the good news, chumps of the greedy idiot rich.

wow, that Obama be superman, he made fracking safer, he builds Nuke plants, and he single handedly killed Bin Laden

oh, and guess what the Obama's net worth is now just after FOUR years being President..How do they that on their salary?

talk about DUPES:lol:

Forum List

Back