Thanks Obama

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
thanks-obama.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYmK19-d0U]President Obama on Death of Osama bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

Yes..thank you Obama!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_56ox_Zw9w]Time Square party for Osama Bin Laden death - New York 10 - YouTube[/ame]

In NYC..we had a party.

Most conservative folks..however..were very sad.

• Banned
President Obama on Death of Osama bin Laden - YouTube

Yes..thank you Obama!

Time Square party for Osama Bin Laden death - New York 10 - YouTube

In NYC..we had a party.

I have news for you. I was in the WTC on 9/11 so stick your praise for Obama where the sun doesn't shine.

GWB laid the groundwork for Obama do make the call... a call btw, he didn't make. The guy is an assclown who has others do his bidding. He takes credit when it works out and tosses people under the bus when it doesn't.

Wanna talk about 9/11 firsthand? I didn't think so. Now back to the basement "Shallow"

Yes..thank you Obama!

In NYC..we had a party.

I have news for you. I was in the WTC on 9/11 so stick your praise for Obama where the sun doesn't shine.

GWB laid the groundwork for Obama do make the call... a call btw, he didn't make. The guy is an assclown who has others do his bidding. He takes credit when it works out and tosses people under the bus when it doesn't.

Wanna talk about 9/11 firsthand? I didn't think so. Now back to the basement "Shallow"

W didn't do shit. Even he said Bin laden wasn't important and let him go when they had him cornered years ago.

W and the GOP machine wanted to make sure the war went on as long as possible.

Yes..thank you Obama!

In NYC..we had a party.

You think you can stick something somewhere sonny boy? Feel free to step up.

GWB didn't lay shit.

He screwed the pooch so bady that it led to a total financial collapse of the US economy.

This was GWB on Bin Laden:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

He dismantled the CIA unit actively looking for the guy. GWB wanted to attack Iraq.

And that's just what he did.

Bin Laden isn't dead. I will retract that statement WHEN and IF the obama admin can show me some proof. I say he either died peacefully before they supposedly killed him last year or he is still alive.Oh and 9/11 was an inside job. People like you were used as pawns in a war for Bush to fix his daddy's fuck up.

LOL.

ALL Obama supporters have is Obama making a call anyone would make and letting the Navy Seals take out Osama.

You guys are pathetic.

Hey, what about the economy?

Yes..thank you Obama!

In NYC..we had a party.

Thats an outright lie.

We were thrilled to dewath that bin laden was dead.

We just did not think it was simply the act of one man. We saw it as a wide variety of Americans of all ideologies getting together over the course of many years to finally put the man under ground.

Based on your post....you give kudos to Obama only. Good for you.

Yes..thank you Obama!

In NYC..we had a party.

Thats an outright lie.

We just did not think it was simply the act of one man. We saw it as a wide variety of Americans of all ideologies getting together over the course of many years to finally put the man under ground.

Most is not all.

And yeah..Obama took a huge risk in kill Bin Laden.

Had he failed, it would have been operation eagle claw all over again.

And it would have assured Obama was a one term President.

Yes..thank you Obama!

In NYC..we had a party.

Thats an outright lie.

Most is not all.

And yeah..Obama took a huge risk in kill Bin Laden.

Had he failed, it would have been operation eagle claw all over again.

And it would have assured Obama was a one term President.

a huge risk?
You deem a president making a call as a huge risk to his political career?
A REAL leader does not take into consideration his career when making a major decision like that.

I dont believe Obama took into consideration the "risk" to his career.

I beleive he made the call becuase it was the right time and the right thing to do.

You need to question why you are wrapped up in the risk our elected reps take when it comes to serving us.

Forum List

Back