Thanks Obama! You May Have Saved Us

Trump should have the NSA monitor Muellers entire team, that is, if he hasn't already done so.
He can try, and they will just refuse him and publicly embarrass him,just like his DOJ, the congress, his military, his intelligence community, etc.

So yes, please, let the big orange pussy make that request. I hope he does.

Trump can shortcut the FISA process! He can just have the NSA feed the data to law enforcement and start the mass arrests

Thanks, Obama!

Negative evidence is evidence that can't be proved and as such not positive proof

linking that statement to the dossier is incorrect as there are points in the dossier that were proven to be true and there were some points in the dossier that cannot be proven.

Dossier does not have to be true as it is just unsubstantiated allegations much like any initial report of a crime to law authorities

It is up to the investigating agency to find the evidence which supports the allegations thus making the case for prosecution

the indictment of 12 officers of the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff (GRU) came from information in the Steel dossier and were found to be true which resulted in the indictment .

The dossier also reported the plan to hack and the hacking attempts of the DNC and democratic party which was found to be true

Thus the clinton emails were released and with Trump statement that he hopes Russian finds these emails and hours later they are released. The case for collusion is being made with involvement of Roger Stone, Corsi, and others.

The Moscow project was in the dossier and when Trump lied about it it was proven that it was a lie

Even Cohen involvment and carter page involvements were in the the dossier.

The dossier was a road map for Mueller and he was able to prove and get admissions of guilt that made his case.

It is like she said the thing that matters is if its true

If it was false then it cannot be proven and will be dropped by the investigation

That why repubs couldn't touch Hillary because none of the allegation could be proven to rise to the level of being a crime that should be charged against her

Even the IG review agreed that Hillary should not be charged yet they blasted comey.

So in the case of Hillary "Negative evidence is evidence that can't be proved and as such not positive proof" but it doesn't stop repubs
Utter horseshit. None of that came from the dossier. You have no idea where it came from. You're making stuff up, but that's what you snowflake morons do.

Negative evidence is evidence that can't be proved and as such not positive proof

linking that statement to the dossier is incorrect as there are points in the dossier that were proven to be true and there were some points in the dossier that cannot be proven.

Dossier does not have to be true as it is just unsubstantiated allegations much like any initial report of a crime to law authorities

It is up to the investigating agency to find the evidence which supports the allegations thus making the case for prosecution

the indictment of 12 officers of the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff (GRU) came from information in the Steel dossier and were found to be true which resulted in the indictment .

The dossier also reported the plan to hack and the hacking attempts of the DNC and democratic party which was found to be true

Thus the clinton emails were released and with Trump statement that he hopes Russian finds these emails and hours later they are released. The case for collusion is being made with involvement of Roger Stone, Corsi, and others.

The Moscow project was in the dossier and when Trump lied about it it was proven that it was a lie

Even Cohen involvment and carter page involvements were in the the dossier.

The dossier was a road map for Mueller and he was able to prove and get admissions of guilt that made his case.

It is like she said the thing that matters is if its true

If it was false then it cannot be proven and will be dropped by the investigation

That why repubs couldn't touch Hillary because none of the allegation could be proven to rise to the level of being a crime that should be charged against her

Even the IG review agreed that Hillary should not be charged yet they blasted comey.

So in the case of Hillary "Negative evidence is evidence that can't be proved and as such not positive proof" but it doesn't stop repubs
Utter horseshit. None of that came from the dossier. You have no idea where it came from. You're making stuff up, but that's what you snowflake morons do.

Its almost like looking in the mirror you claim it to be false but you offer no proof yet everything that I wrote is available if you want to know the truth
but I would suspect that you don't.

Mueller has gotten confession of guilt, two trials that ended in guilt and indictments and is about to close down the big cheese himself.

So Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite

You still have Pence
If it's available on the internet, then post the parts that prove your claim. You don't do that because you know it's horseshit. That's how this logic thing works. You make a claim, and then you post the evidence to support it. With snowflakes it always ends at the making a claim part.

None of the so-called Mueller "confessions" and "trials" have anything to do with collusion. They're a side show in Mueller's circus to make it look like he's doing something. All he's really doing is persecuting people who were harming no one. Mueller is conducting a witch hunt. Of that there is no doubt.

Be careful of what you ask for cupcake

Read the Carter Page surveillance warrant documents - CNNPolitics

Former Trump campaign adviser pleads guilty to lying to FBI about Russia contacts

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

https://www.justice.gov/file/1115596/download

Steel Dossier take it slowly as some allegation have not been proven while others have but it is still fun reading

Trump Intelligence Allegations

We're going to use the Sean Hannity memo
Individual #3?

When mueller is about to spring his trap Trump will start unsealing his 57000 indictments and the left will start crapping their pants and stop mueller in his tracks. Mueller himself will be running for cover.

I guess you don't understand how our justice system works.

Indictments usually come from a grand jury. They are convened for a minimum of 18 months but can be extended beyond that. The state presents witnesses to gather evidence from them and the grand jury usually indicts people.

A president can't indict anyone.

If you think that a president can do that you really aren't in full control of your mental faculties.

If you think that there's been a grand jury convened on anyone from the "left" in connection to any of this you're really delusional.

Who has been feeding you these lies and propaganda?
Yeah, I was going to respond much the same way but then I saw it was cutter and decided it would be a waste of time. He's an idiot.

Twitter thread from the anonymous, but highly regarded The Hoarse Whisperer. It starts getting good around the 15th tweet. :113:

The Hoarse Whisperer on Twitter

But here’s the Obama part.

View attachment 239816
View attachment 239815

A little fascism never hurt anyone!
What's the Fascist part? Entertain us, Frank.
The government spying on citizens, including democrat Party leaders funded by Mexican drug cartels and child traffickers, without respecting our Constitutional rights, is Fascism.

Dw8DP0vWoAE4kSb.jpg
The 57 States Not so Shovel Ready President talking about qualifications -- all over the world Irony Meters are crying for relief
2012 wants their talking points back.

Twitter thread from the anonymous, but highly regarded The Hoarse Whisperer. It starts getting good around the 15th tweet. :113:

View attachment 239816
View attachment 239815

The government spying on citizens, including democrat Party leaders funded by Mexican drug cartels and child traffickers, without respecting our Constitutional rights, is Fascism.
Your reading comprehension skills still suck, old man.

upload_2019-1-15_17-3-52.png

View attachment 239816
View attachment 239815

View attachment 240330

The last Administration was part of a failed coup, that's all we need to go on

View attachment 239816
View attachment 239815

View attachment 240330
You violated Sock Posting Rule #1, Jake

When mueller is about to spring his trap Trump will start unsealing his 57000 indictments and the left will start crapping their pants and stop mueller in his tracks. Mueller himself will be running for cover.

I guess you don't understand how our justice system works.

Indictments usually come from a grand jury. They are convened for a minimum of 18 months but can be extended beyond that. The state presents witnesses to gather evidence from them and the grand jury usually indicts people.

A president can't indict anyone.

If you think that a president can do that you really aren't in full control of your mental faculties.

If you think that there's been a grand jury convened on anyone from the "left" in connection to any of this you're really delusional.

Who has been feeding you these lies and propaganda?
Yeah, I was going to respond much the same way but then I saw it was cutter and decided it would be a waste of time. He's an idiot.

That person sure is very delusional.

Or they aren't in the United States and have never learned about our justice system.

The post from it was very strange. I mean everyone knows the president isn't a law official and has no power or jurisdiction to indict anyone.

Plus there are no grand juries investigating anyone who is doing the investigation and most of those who are doing it are republicans not democrats.

The person is a very special kind of stupid and delusional.

View attachment 239816
View attachment 239815

YAY!!!!

Free American citizens cheerleading unelected bureaucrats with unending power in the federal gov't with the power to spy on any of us at any time! That is JUST what our Founding Fathers had in mind....ESPECIALLY spying on our duly elected leaders that those fat butt bureaucrats just don't like.

YAY!! USA!! USA!! USA!!

Way to go, so-called "liberals"
Well the governemnt has had the ability to do that since the patriot act. Obama just killed interagency bull shit. The repugs got the idea for the patriot act but nearly every member of congress voted for it so we can thank both parties for that one. We might as well include the voting public also not one riot on the street as our freedom and privacy was taken from us . I guess the fear of 9\11 was more important to americans than freedom. I protested and shook my hand in the air a few times and every one loked at me like I was nuts. I guess I was and stil am the only one! You would think rpuges and dems could get behind repealing the patriot act now that things have settled down but no! We are doubling down on fear and building walls and all the rest of the bull shit.

Forum List

Back