Thanks Obama, The Constitutionally Ineligible President: Sears To Close Stores

Like I said, I just hope that people know what they are doing,

so you'd rather have a liberal Nazi in Washington who knows best what they should do tell them what to do at the point of a gun!!
Nope, and how you get that from what I have said on the subject is umm STUPID at best on your part when saying it, but carry on because you are quite amusing to me really.

Obama isn't American, it's obvious. I hope all you so called liberals are proud of your selves. He's not black, he isn't anything, I was born in this country and I lost my job of over twenty years because of Obamacare, so did lots of people . So, what are we gaining here with Obama?

Obama isn't American, it's obvious. I hope all you so called liberals are proud of your selves. He's not black, he isn't anything, I was born in this country and I lost my job of over twenty years because of Obamacare, so did lots of people . So, what are we gaining here with Obama?

Well I just got notified that in January 2015 Obamacare will require insurance companies to cover more health care problems so premiums will go way up again!

Well I just got notified that in January 2015 Obamacare will require insurance companies to cover more health care problems so premiums will go way up again!
Well what needs to happen is this (IMHO), where as the private insurance industry maybe needs to be taken over by the federal government sadly enough, and then we should all pay a tax in for government health care insurance just like we do for SSI. It could be shown on our check stubs as HCS for Health care services, to be otherwise known as the health care services tax. We would then all be issued an insurance card by the government in which we could use anywhere and at anytime we choose in the private or government sectors, and this would be for our health care needs in total. Then if someone tries to defraud us along with the federal government who represents us, well then they should be banned from the community as a health care provider for life. Why can't this work I wonder, instead of us being under threat constantly by the insurance industry going up, up and away into high prices oblivion, and for whom wants to make extreme profits over and above our true needs as citizens in this very important and highly critical area in which we have in our lives. This is all in order to just live as normal healthy happy human beings in our lives, instead of always worrying about being taken by big time medical industry crooks or going slam broke because of when all is said and done.

Obama isn't American, it's obvious. I hope all you so called liberals are proud of your selves. He's not black, he isn't anything,

Obvious to the bigots who claimed that from the beginning- not obvious to real Americans.

Real Americans know that all American citizens are Americans.

Not just the ones you approve of.

Obama isn't American, it's obvious. I hope all you so called liberals are proud of your selves. He's not black, he isn't anything,

Obvious to the bigots who claimed that from the beginning- not obvious to real Americans.

Real Americans know that all American citizens are Americans.

Not just the ones you approve of.

dear, someone like Obama with such a strong anti-American communist background is borderline. Liberals spied for Stalin so of course are happy about his background and want to pretend he's as American as anyone else.

Forum List

Back