Thanks Ms Obama: Why Obesity Rates are Falling Among Preschoolers

Let people be fatties if they want.. It's their business..Just all of you fatbo's don't bother to come whining about elevated health care costs and not being able to breathe when you bend that wideload hippo azz over.

what an enlightening well thought response. I hear Mensa calling

Well thought response? Perhaps you meant well thought out?! Mensa indeed. :lol:

People in glasshouses..

Leaving out the word "out"? Still better than your finger in the eye recess time behavior

what an enlightening well thought response. I hear Mensa calling

People in glasshouses..

trolls just can't help themselves...they have to troll their own threads even if it make's them look stupid

Rule 2
Use the apostrophe to show possession. Place the apostrophe before the s to show singular possession.

No one owns the "make" Steph. Please stop trying to insult someones intelligence by showing off your lack of it

;-) Notice how I always mind my own biznez and yet there are certain libruls here who just can't help themselves and start throwing out personal insults? - The real amusing part is when they run to the Mods whining about the return fire they get from me. ..

;-) Notice how I always mind my own biznez and yet there are certain libruls here who just can't help themselves and start throwing out personal insults? - The real amusing part is when they run to the Mods whining about the return fire they get from me. ..

Call those people out because I'm not one of them. I suspect their just your mob of made up haters

Rule 2
Use the apostrophe to show possession. Place the apostrophe before the s to show singular possession.

No one owns the "make" Steph. Please stop trying to insult someones intelligence by showing off your lack of it

What constitutes winning on a message board?

It's a tough question. In academia, the use of cited proof that offer a preponderance of evidence is the measure of winning. On a message board, this is often not the measure. I point to an ex-mod here who was sort of a farmer in the .... While puerile, witless, and childish, this one had a following that would inevitably tell him how brilliant his idiocy was - usually in direct contradiction to both cited and established fact.

So defining "winning" is tough.

Losing though, that's a lot easier. For example, the moment one becomes a grammar Nazi - it is a fact they have lost.....

People in glasshouses..

trolls just can't help themselves...they have to troll their own threads even if it make's them look stupid

Rule 2

I knew you being a troll and a huge attention whore so people will pay attention to you, wouldn't be able to help yourself, and damn if you didn't go and prove my point..you just don't know when to quit..so instead you come back with being a snotty ass..

typical liberal..

To admit that (some) schools are doing better at reducing obesity is to admit that schools helped cause obesity... It would seem crappy public schools are the problem, so by all means, force more people into them and then defund them.

Rule 2

What constitutes winning on a message board?

It's a tough question. In academia, the use of cited proof that offer a preponderance of evidence is the measure of winning. On a message board, this is often not the measure. I point to an ex-mod here who was sort of a farmer in the .... While puerile, witless, and childish, this one had a following that would inevitably tell him how brilliant his idiocy was - usually in direct contradiction to both cited and established fact.

So defining "winning" is tough.

Losing though, that's a lot easier. For example, the moment one becomes a grammar Nazi - it is a fact they have lost.....

Don't be so hard on Lady Gunslinger

right here.....there are fat white people around here too....you have noticed right?....where i am at many of the Mexicans aint no fatter or thinner than the white people around.....and dont say its the diet because lots of white people enjoy those 3 lb Burritos....

Sure, there are fat white people.

But seriously man.....

Remember, I'm in the same area as you.
just fuckin with you...:eusa_angel:.......i think the Mexican housewives are the fatter part of their Population....but many of the men around were i am at anyway, are no different than anyone else....maybe because they work 2-3 jobs.....

Forum List

Back