Thanks Ms Obama: Why Obesity Rates are Falling Among Preschoolers

ClosedCaptions goals in life it seems is arguing that he knows everything about everything and bowing down to and worshipping politicians and EVEN their wives...

must be a lonely life

ClosedCaptions goals in life it seems is arguing that he knows everything about everything and bowing down to and worshipping politicians and EVEN their wives...

must be a lonely life

no just understanding that every is not the same

You're confusing "working hard" with "time to have a homecooked meal everyday".

I eat at home Breakfast, carry my lunch and have time to cook in the evenings. BUT I recognize that THATS JUST ME. I also recognize that EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT and my not have a wife to split the duties or a schedule that works.

You cant sit here and honestly say that Americans are ALL FAT because EVERYONE shares the same character? I mean you can but the odds of that being true are slimmer than my original point. The lack or healthy cheap food options.

I honestly think you're retired and so everyone should be like you. I'm just recognizing the differences even tho I choose not to live that way. I'm sorry? :confused:

Yes I can. You can't say 2+2 =5 becaseu you feel empathy.
Americans are fat because they eat TOO MUCH. Physiology and biochemistry is unversal - if you take too much calories - you are going to store them as adipose tissue.
Period.

If the person is alone - he/she can cook a bit more adn have the dinner for more than on day ( same is for the family, if there is no time).
Food cooked by yourself doe not need to be cooked every night.
You can cook for a week ahead on a eekend and freeze some of it and just put to a resfrigerator the other part.

People can do a lot of things. Like I said I saw Bear Grylls eating worms.

Of course they can. If they WANT to. I don't have any sympathy for laziness.
If one wants to solve the problem - one is finding the ways and means to do it, if one does not - he fid excuses.

So stop this excuses for simple laziness - people simply do not want to cook and prefer fast food because they are lazy, not becaseu it is cheaper.

And the reason Americans are fat is plain and simple - THEY EAT TOO MUCH.

Its not excuses, I simply recognize that not every has the time in their schedule or the money in their pockets to eat healthy all the time. You don't. Work on empathy.

Those ARE excuses. Laziness does not deserve empathy. If somebody wants to loose weight - they should not eat more than they burn. If somebody wants to save money on food - they cook themselves or find another source of income if they want to eat out three times per day.
It is not my responsibility to support laziness with additional taxes.

I'm good. The reason Americans are fat is another reason (I know you only think theres one and that's reason is whatever you say it is) but if we're going ot be honest. They eat too much and not ENOUGH of the good calories. Too much fat, calories etc packed into a breakfast sandwich or other things

there ar no good or bad calories. There are simply calories.
One can be thin and lean even eating at McD all the time. If he/she does not cross the line of 1500 calories per day.
But that amount is one "value meal" - and that is it.
And those fatsos just want to eat MORE.
You can eat out or eat home food - and still get fat .
If you eat TOO MUCH.

There are no fat people where food is expensive and where food is rationed.
And never have been.

Only in America with it's stupid excuses for laziness and glutony.

Last edited:
Ok, you've convinced me there are as many whole foods and fresh veggie and fruit stands as there are McD's and Taco bells. What have I been thinking? I missed the fresh fruit vending machines in every office. My bad

One does not buy his/her fresh food at expensive "whole foods" / "fresh market" only.

One can go to cheaper stores and farmer markets as well.

As I have said before - if one wants to find a solution - one is working on means and ways, if one does not want to find it - one isfinding all possible excuses under the sun.

Ok, you've convinced me there are as many whole foods and fresh veggie and fruit stands as there are McD's and Taco bells. What have I been thinking? I missed the fresh fruit vending machines in every office. My bad

well you better go on strike and call your admirer MaBell Obama... maybe she can wave her magic mouth and FIX that for you..AfterAll it's ONLY because of HER majesty that obesity has went down

now, do you feel stupid or care that you do?

:lol:

I got 2 bags of spinach for $5 but that was the sale price. Originally it was $3.14 a bag. That's a good sized bag if you counting bag size but it makes maybe 4 salads or 1 side once its cooked down.

My bad ground turkey is cheaper than the beef now. Where do you live? I'm in MD and the prices are a little different here. Finding a no hormones chicken for that price is not the norm maybe a sale price.

Either way comparing only prices is one thing. Living in America where you're working or gone to and from work 10-12 hours a day people look for the quick and easy. Again not their fault, people need to work and need to eat. The options available...I mean, you cant sit here and seriously say America promotes a healthy lifestyle or eating habits. If it did we wouldn't be #1 in fat asses in the world.

There are ways to do it sure! Like someone else said eat a bag of potatoes :doubt: :lol:
I saw Bear Grylls eat worms and they are full of protein! :eusa_shifty:

Life isn't cheap and easy. There's a reason work is called work, and there's a reason we work HARD to get ahead. If you aren't willing to work hard, you won't get ahead...and that means when you're at home as well as at work. You don't clock in for 8 hours or whatever, then sit on your ass at home and expect worker bees to stuff you full of free food and turn the channels on your tv for you. You find ways to make a little $$ go a long way, and you swallow the extra work that goes with it. That's the way people of character do it, that's the way people in third world countries do it, and that's the way Americans USED to do it..and need to do again.

I eat at home Breakfast, carry my lunch and have time to cook in the evenings. BUT I recognize that THATS JUST ME. I also recognize that EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT and my not have a wife to split the duties or a schedule that works.

You cant sit here and honestly say that Americans are ALL FAT because EVERYONE shares the same character? I mean you can but the odds of that being true are slimmer than my original point. The lack or healthy cheap food options.

I honestly think you're retired and so everyone should be like you. I'm just recognizing the differences even tho I choose not to live that way. I'm sorry? :confused:

When did I say Americans are all fat? Or that all fat Americans are that way for any reason at all? LOL! I have maintained all along that obesity and food insecurity are two completely different things...and that obesity doesn't occur because people have too LITTLE to pay for food, quite the opposite.

We have more food options, healthy and otherwise, than ANY OTHER COUNTRY ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET. What we have is an epidemic of lazy dumbasses who haven't got the sense to wipe their own asses, complaining of the fact that THEY make bad food choices, waste their food dollars on garbage, then want MORE.

I am not retired, I'm a single mom with a hectic schedule and 2 very active children at home. I understand this topic because I have to make choices every single day, in order to provide food and necessities for my family.

Mexicans out here look no fatter than anyone else.....

?????

Out where?

right here.....there are fat white people around here too....you have noticed right?....where i am at many of the Mexicans aint no fatter or thinner than the white people around.....and dont say its the diet because lots of white people enjoy those 3 lb Burritos....

I LOVE when you guys refuse to give a obama credit for anything.... Its funny...predictable but funny.

whats funny Zona is YOU GUYS are the same way with the other side.....yea i know....you are going to say how wrong i am.....that is predictable and expected....

Life isn't cheap and easy. There's a reason work is called work, and there's a reason we work HARD to get ahead. If you aren't willing to work hard, you won't get ahead...and that means when you're at home as well as at work. You don't clock in for 8 hours or whatever, then sit on your ass at home and expect worker bees to stuff you full of free food and turn the channels on your tv for you. You find ways to make a little $$ go a long way, and you swallow the extra work that goes with it. That's the way people of character do it, that's the way people in third world countries do it, and that's the way Americans USED to do it..and need to do again.

When did I say Americans are all fat? Or that all fat Americans are that way for any reason at all? LOL! I have maintained all along that obesity and food insecurity are two completely different things...and that obesity doesn't occur because people have too LITTLE to pay for food, quite the opposite.

We have more food options, healthy and otherwise, than ANY OTHER COUNTRY ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET. What we have is an epidemic of lazy dumbasses who haven't got the sense to wipe their own asses, complaining of the fact that THEY make bad food choices, waste their food dollars on garbage, then want MORE.

I am not retired, I'm a single mom with a hectic schedule and 2 very active children at home. I understand this topic because I have to make choices every single day, in order to provide food and necessities for my family.

I concur, it's not easy or convenient but it can be done but the thing people desire most is convenience.

right here.....there are fat white people around here too....you have noticed right?....where i am at many of the Mexicans aint no fatter or thinner than the white people around.....and dont say its the diet because lots of white people enjoy those 3 lb Burritos....

Sure, there are fat white people.

But seriously man.....

Remember, I'm in the same area as you.

Let people be fatties if they want.. It's their business..Just all of you fatbo's don't bother to come whining about elevated health care costs and not being able to breathe when you bend that wideload hippo azz over.

Let people be fatties if they want.. It's their business..Just all of you fatbo's don't bother to come whining about elevated health care costs and not being able to breathe when you bend that wideload hippo azz over.

they have to poke their nose into everything and then this makes me SICK, cheer and worship some Politician (like the title of this thread) as if they are a god who made things happen...it's no wonder they are believing they are put there to be, OUR MASTERS...

but let someone vote for a medical ultrasound that could be a help for women having a ABORTION...

their heads swivel and spews vile things at a politician...

the problem is - those elevated health care costs are payed by a taxpayer.

BMI somehow tends to be inversely proportional to the amount of taxes people pay ;)

what an enlightening well thought response. I hear Mensa calling

Well thought response? Perhaps you meant well thought out?! Mensa indeed. :lol:

People in glasshouses..

Well thought response? Perhaps you meant well thought out?! Mensa indeed. :lol:

People in glasshouses..

trolls just can't help themselves...they have to troll their own threads even if it make's them look stupid

Forum List

Back