Thanks God MCCain lost

&

☭proletarian☭

Can you imagine Nancy Pelosi as president after he became infirm and Palin quit?

It doesn't quite work like that.

Once Palin quit to write a book, McCain would be able to nominate a replacement from a long list of qualified Republicans

is this coming from the same people who wanted to impeach bush & cheney just to get the same result?

Someone must have doubled McCain's dose of Geritol.

For christssakes, if he's shown half of much passion for being President as he's shown for blocking any Health Care Reform, he would likely have won the 2008 election.

My guess is that he and his handlers' strategy was to appear "Presidential"= Don't lose your cool, and be "above the frey." Palin got into trouble with the McCain staffers when she showed the slightest hint of passion for anything.

For christssakes, if he's shown half of much passion for being President as he's shown for blocking any Health Care Reform, he would likely have won the 2008 election.

My guess is that he and his handlers' strategy was to appear "Presidential"= Don't lose your cool, and be "above the frey." Palin got into trouble with the McCain staffers when she showed the slightest hint of passion for anything.

And above all no more hugging of Bush!

Then be truly frightened, my dear posters!!

The most powerful person in our nation, the person who has demonstrated the will and finesse as well as the leadership, the one who must be addressed in order to get an agenda recognized or law enforced, is none other that our dear Speaker of the house.

That is right folks.
The most powerful person in the nation is (drum roll please.......)

Madam Speaker of the House,

Nancy Pelosi

How do you like them apples, eh??:razz:

The best reason I can think of? obamalama won. and when he gets through fucking up it will be a hundred million years before We The People ever trust another freaking democwat.

And above all no more hugging of Bush!

I assume you mean President Bush.

But, I never know about you.:eusa_eh:

The best reason I can think of? obamalama won. and when he gets through fucking up it will be a hundred million years before We The People ever trust another freaking democwat.

:lol:

Right.... as if the American populace will remember it after the next Republican fuck up. The masses are stupid.

Forum List

Back