Thanks for Believing in Harbaugh U of M

Michigan is finally looking like the team we have been hearing will come out.

They are looking like the best in the conference. Maybe the playoffs are on the horizon.

Naah! Ohio State will recover and give them a smackdown.

No, Michigan will not only beat Ohio State, they will embarrass them

Then we can anticipate Michigan showing their arse like they did at Michigan State by disrespecting their logo on the 50 yard line by trying to tear it up before the game, because they are all a bunch of classless thugs.

Can't wait to see Alabama disembowel that team up North

I wouldn't count OSU gone just yet.

Last year they were embarrassed by Iowa by a margin of 31 points. The Buckeyes then beat #13 Michigan State, #3 Wisconsin, and #8 USC.

No, not the same vibe.

I was railing against them long before the Purdue fiasco and told people they may lose. They just laughed at me.

No, this team was trending down for some time and, as I said, I can't remember an Ohio State team that had zero running ability.

Then Bosa abandoned the sinking ship along with their trash secondary.

No, it's officially over.

Tell you what, you watch the games for me.

So much for it being “officially over”. There was a smack down. But not the way you thought it would happen.
OSU offense kicked ass. UM was said to have a great defense but other than ND, to whom they lost, who had they played?

Where are the Harbaugh fans now? A couple of years ago, one Michigan fan was spouting "Watch out Saban, there is a new sheriff in town" and talking trash about how many national titles Harbough would win. He is 9-9 in his last 18 games.

But the most telling stat is comparing him to Brady Hoke. In his first 40 games, Hoke was 27-13, and he got fired. Harbaugh is 28-12 in his first 40 games and people are still cheering him for being such a great coach. He has a 1-6 record against top 10 opponents. He is 0-3 against Urban Meyer and 1-2 against Michigan State. I keep hearing that Harbaugh is one of the all-time great coaches. When does he start winning like one?

That would be me ya front-running jock sniffer. Saban simply pays better than most college programs and when he finally gets caught at it, you can kiss those championship trophies goodbye. You're like a Yankee fan all smug and thinking you're part of something you're not part of. The Yanks have double the payroll of all but a couple MLB teams...their TV contract alone pays their player salaries. I've played and watched more football than you have, for longer than you have, and will tell your sorry ass that Saban ain't a great coach. His play-calling is ordinary, his defensive schemes are common, and his clock management isn't anything special. He simply recruits the best athletes in the dirty south with more more money, hookers, and cocaine than the other schools. Somebody should check the visitors' locker room for microphones and his press box for stealing signals on the visitor's sidelines. If you know what you're looking for, and you don't, you'll see Alabama always seems to stack their defense against the play the other team has called. That makes the opposing QB have to audible on almost every down and with crowd noise and other factors, their defense prevails. Once Saban is found out and Alabama is brought to heel, you'll disappear from here like other front-runner jock sniffers have over the years.
I’m a Michigan fan, I hate Alabama, and even I think you sound like an idiot. Saban recruits the best because he’s an elite coach who wins titles and prepares players for the NFL better than anybody else.

Stop being an immature asshole. Give credit where credit is due.

Where are the Harbaugh fans now? A couple of years ago, one Michigan fan was spouting "Watch out Saban, there is a new sheriff in town" and talking trash about how many national titles Harbough would win. He is 9-9 in his last 18 games.

But the most telling stat is comparing him to Brady Hoke. In his first 40 games, Hoke was 27-13, and he got fired. Harbaugh is 28-12 in his first 40 games and people are still cheering him for being such a great coach. He has a 1-6 record against top 10 opponents. He is 0-3 against Urban Meyer and 1-2 against Michigan State. I keep hearing that Harbaugh is one of the all-time great coaches. When does he start winning like one?

That would be me ya front-running jock sniffer. Saban simply pays better than most college programs and when he finally gets caught at it, you can kiss those championship trophies goodbye. You're like a Yankee fan all smug and thinking you're part of something you're not part of. The Yanks have double the payroll of all but a couple MLB teams...their TV contract alone pays their player salaries. I've played and watched more football than you have, for longer than you have, and will tell your sorry ass that Saban ain't a great coach. His play-calling is ordinary, his defensive schemes are common, and his clock management isn't anything special. He simply recruits the best athletes in the dirty south with more more money, hookers, and cocaine than the other schools. Somebody should check the visitors' locker room for microphones and his press box for stealing signals on the visitor's sidelines. If you know what you're looking for, and you don't, you'll see Alabama always seems to stack their defense against the play the other team has called. That makes the opposing QB have to audible on almost every down and with crowd noise and other factors, their defense prevails. Once Saban is found out and Alabama is brought to heel, you'll disappear from here like other front-runner jock sniffers have over the years.
I’m a Michigan fan, I hate Alabama, and even I think you sound like an idiot. Saban recruits the best because he’s an elite coach who wins titles and prepares players for the NFL better than anybody else.

Damn shame Tom Horn is banned. Seeing the Florida Gators beat is messiah Harbaugh makes me wish I could give him shit for it. So much for his "Saban better watch out, there is a new Sheriff in town" line. And even makes his "Michigan will win the championship this year!" claims funnier.

With under 8 minutes to go, Florida is beating Michigan 34-13.

Anyone who still believes in Harbaugh is delusional.

Michigan lost to the #10 team twice in one year. They were beaten by Notre Dame, and then curb-stomped by Ohio State and Florida. He is 38-14 in 4 seasons. He won't last long even with Urban Myer gone.

Damn shame Tom Horn is banned. Seeing the Florida Gators beat is messiah Harbaugh makes me wish I could give him shit for it. So much for his "Saban better watch out, there is a new Sheriff in town" line. And even makes his "Michigan will win the championship this year!" claims funnier.

With under 8 minutes to go, Florida is beating Michigan 34-13.
I still think Harbaugh had an ok year and I believe he will win a national championship one day.

Notice I said ok not good.

Norte dame showed they were a weak undefeated team and they beat michigan so clearly this Michigan team wasn’t close to being good enough to win a national championship. But there’s always next year.

But 3 losses is not a horrible season.

This bowl loss was a huge disappointment. Not even the 5th best team in the country. Hell not even top ten now. Shity!

Just keep drinking the KoolAid U of M fans, just keep drinking the KoolAid. :lol:

Anyone who still believes in Harbaugh is delusional.

Michigan lost to the #10 team twice in one year. They were beaten by Notre Dame, and then curb-stomped by Ohio State and Florida. He is 38-14 in 4 seasons. He won't last long even with Urban Myer gone.
Got a butt kicking today

Don’t know how Michigan fans will tolerate mediocrity

Just keep drinking the KoolAid U of M fans, just keep drinking the KoolAid. :lol:
Bama so good it’s sick

I expect nothing less from a semi pro team.

We follow the same rules everyone else does. And the graduation rates for the football players has gotten better and better.

That's because your standards are so low! Having any student graduate is better than it was before!

Bama so good it’s sick

We follow the same rules everyone else does. And the graduation rates for the football players has gotten better and better.

That's because your standards are so low! Having any student graduate is better than it was before!

They have been above the national average for all college students since at least 2008.

Great beat down auburn put on Purdue today.

Bama so good it’s sick

They have been above the national average for all college students since at least 2008.

Great beat down auburn put on Purdue today.

Well, except it was yesterday! :D Shattered a few records with that win.

BTW, Tide looking really good against the Okies. Tua had laser precision in that first quarter!

Bama so good it’s sick

I figured my comment would find you. There's a lot of hidden money in D1 football, not just at Alabama.

Bama so good it’s sick

I figured my comment would find you. There's a lot of hidden money in D1 football, not just at Alabama.

Yeah, I responded to the nonsense.

Bama so good it’s sick

Enjoy the Championship game.

Bama so good it’s sick

Enjoy the Championship game.

Thanks! I will!

WRONG...Hoke was 31-20, Harbaugh 28-12 and Hoke never had the QB injuries Harbaugh has had. Oh, and BTW, send your creampuffs up to play in 30 degree weather with rain and wind and see what they do....what a fucking joke the SEC is.
Funny Michigan fans wanted harbaugh fired after the MSU loss. Now what do they say?

Forum List

Back