Thanks Elizabeth 'Pocahantus' Warren for Shining Light on Discrimination Against Disabled Workers

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
She did an admirable job in bringing this subject to public light.

What a crying shame that some companies exploit people so horribly.

So Warren is the new spokes-Indian for the mentally-handicapped? How fitting..

She brings up a good point.

how the hell is it legal for a company to pay someone 33 cents an hour when they do the same job?

how the hell is it legal for a company to pay someone 33 cents an hour when they do the same job?

33 cents is rolling high. From what I've heard, Goodwill only pays their tards as little as 22 cents..(Yeah I know. It's thinkprogress.org...)

Goodwill Pays Disabled Workers As Little As 22 Cents Per Hour
https://thinkprogress.org/goodwill-...-as-little-as-22-cents-per-hour-48bc994864e0/

33 cents is rolling high. From what I've heard, Goodwill only pays their tards as little as 22 cents..(Yeah I know. It's thinkprogress.org...)

No, 33 cents an hour is not rolling high and it is disgusting that you think this is funny.

She did an admirable job in bringing this subject to public light.

What a crying shame that some companies exploit people so horribly.

I agree, the handicap are being exploited. On the other hand, I can understand the intent behind the law to help provide some sort of employment to people that might otherwise be unemployable.

Same pay for the same job is fair. That being said, if it takes the handycap person twice as long to do the same job as non-handycap person, then it’s reasonable for there to be different pay rates.

No, 33 cents an hour is not rolling high and it is disgusting that you think this is funny.

Did I say that I thought it was funny? Not in the least. but it's not my cross to bear. Every time I go through the checkout counter at Goodwill they clerk says "Thank you for supporting our mission".

I don't support their "mission", I"m just there to find some piece of treasure that I can flip for cash.

Warren is a fraud and it was hilarious watching her try and avoid Trey Gowdy's questions the other day.

Warren is a fraud and it was hilarious watching her try and avoid Trey Gowdy's questions the other day.

She is a fraud and everything Warren does is "virtue-signaling". Leftist shitheads like Warren are always claiming moral-superiority and taking the high road while at the same time, supporting the murder of over 50 million unborn children, the majority of whom were minorities.

I wouldn't believe a single word that spews from that POS's foul pie hole on her face. If you look up the words "disingenuous" or "hypocrite" in the dictionary, you'll surely find "Elizabeth Warren."

She is a fraud and everything Warren does is "virtue-signaling". Leftist shitheads like Warren are always claiming moral-superiority and taking the high road while at the same time, supporting the murder of over 50 million unborn children, the majority of whom were minorities.

I wouldn't believe a single word that spews from that POS's foul pie hole on her face. If you look up the words "disingenuous" or "hypocrite" in the dictionary, you'll surely find "Elizabeth Warren."

With Gowdy she said everything but answer the question asked. At the end Gowdy: "I give up" LOL

Why did the OP include the term "Pocahontas" in this thread title? Is it too hard for him to issue praise for someone he opposes without the insult?

Forum List

Back