Thank's Bush

Notice how nobody replies to your inane posts? Nobody gives two shits about what you have to say about anything. Shut the fuck up boy!

Notice how nobody replies to your inane posts? Nobody gives two shits about what you have to say about anything.

I'll take the bait.

I'm really not sure what's up with the whole amnesty thing. It's like Bush was kidnapped by aliens and his body double thought it would be funny to open our borders to illegals. And let's give them driver's licenses while we're at it! WTF?

I notice he hasn't said any more about this lately. I hope he does a bit of back-peddling. I certainly can't get behind it, and I don't think many other Republicans were very thrilled with it either. LEGAL immigration is entirely different from amnesty for illegals. It doesn't even make sense! "Hey! You breakin' US law? Congratulations! Here's your valid driver's license and free college education!" Ugh.

Originally posted by clumzgirl
I'll take the bait.

I'm really not sure what's up with the whole amnesty thing. It's like Bush was kidnapped by aliens and his body double thought it would be funny to open our borders to illegals. And let's give them driver's licenses while we're at it! WTF?

I notice he hasn't said any more about this lately. I hope he does a bit of back-peddling. I certainly can't get behind it, and I don't think many other Republicans were very thrilled with it either. LEGAL immigration is entirely different from amnesty for illegals. It doesn't even make sense! "Hey! You breakin' US law? Congratulations! Here's your valid driver's license and free college education!" Ugh.

I agree. -Living in California as I am, it is quite insulting.

Originally posted by clumzgirl
I'll take the bait.

Agreed. I think we need to keep better control of these aliens coming into the country illegally instead of condoning it. These illegal aliens come in and cause all kind of problems anyway, especially in the southwest.

I think all of us are against illegal immigration no matter where they come from. Big D thinks that Hispanics, illegal or not, are lower forms of humanity and goes as far to wish death upon the race as a whole. This why I hate him like no other human alive. I like John Kerry and Bubba Clinton better than this lowlife.

Originally posted by OCA
I think all of us are against illegal immigration no matter where they come from. Big D thinks that Hispanics, illegal or not, are lower forms of humanity and goes as far to wish death upon the race as a whole. This why I hate him like no other human alive. I like John Kerry and Bubba Clinton better than this lowlife.

Wow. I just hate 'em all equally. I have 3 catagories:

1. can stand 'em.
2. will deal with them if I have to.
3. slowly disable each limb at each joint on the body until a level of excruciating pain is reached and then 1 plug to the head and that's all she wrote.

These guys get #3.

Of course, since that isn't the Christian thing to do, I try to clear my mind and ignore the person's representation of who they are. Otherwise, I would want to nuke the universe.

Forum List

Back