Thanks Barack Obama Soetoro Soebarka: It Is Now Mathematically Impossible To Pay Off All Of Our Debt

so McGoober thanks Obama.

I'd like to thank all RW dolts for their stupidity and their service. Someone has to sweep the floor ..

Hey, you just identified a job Obama might be competent to handle come 2017!
WTF...That s not my quote. It amazes me what you fucking teapers will do.

I haven't even posted in this thread. Oh well...as per usual, teaper can do as they please.

I'd apologize for having screwed up the quote thingie as i try to learn to use a tablet whilst in Europe BUT that would just me look like Obama - Our Apologist-in-chief si I'll refrain.

Think that thru if u can.

so McGoober thanks Obama.

I'd like to thank all RW dolts for their stupidity and their service. Someone has to sweep the floor ..

Hey, you just identified a job Obama might be competent to handle come 2017!
WTF...That s not my quote. It amazes me what you fucking teapers will do.

I haven't even posted in this thread. Oh well...as per usual, teaper can do as they please.

I'd apologize for having screwed up the quote thingie as i try to learn to use a tablet whilst in Europe BUT that would just me look like Obama - Our Apologist-in-chief si I'll refrain.

Think that thru if u can.
No problem. Thanks for apologizing even though you have no clue about my thoughts towards Obama.

Nonetheless, If I were to make such a mistake...

The founders warned about installing a non-natural born citizen as president with allegiance problems to the United States. It happened through low information voters and fraud and now we are paying the ultimate price for it financially. Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka put the nations hopes of ever getting out of debt in the toilet, a place where that boy belongs.

It Is Mathematically Impossible To Pay Off All Of Our Debt Zero Hedge

That article is such a load of nonsense.
Then debunk it using figures.

Steve, son, you have not given us anything of worth.

The founders warned about installing a non-natural born citizen as president with allegiance problems to the United States. It happened through low information voters and fraud and now we are paying the ultimate price for it financially. Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka put the nations hopes of ever getting out of debt in the toilet, a place where that boy belongs.

It Is Mathematically Impossible To Pay Off All Of Our Debt Zero Hedge

That article is such a load of nonsense.
Then debunk it using figures.

It Is Mathematically Impossible To Pay Off All reserves away from the private banOf Our Debt Zero Hedge
Then take the federal reserves away from the private bankers. Why did we give it to them in 1913?
Because the Jews got a hold of our politicians.
If you mean the rich yes. Some might be Jewish but they aren't all Jews. They also aren't necessarily americans either. Its international.

Also, your time period covers 10 years we've had interest rates near record lows at a constant floating rates, which means rates hold steady for a very long period of time (more than 2 financial quarters or more).

I've cited examples both before and after the drop in interest rates. Periods where the Fed Funds rate hovered at nearly 5% for 6 financial quarters.

Triple what you called a 'very long time'.

And periods were it was near zero. The relationship you described didn't exist in any of them. With the average interest rates of the 10 year notes being BELOW the average fed funds rate for almost 2 years when the Fed Funds rate was near 5%.

The pattern you described didn't work when the Fed Funds rate was high or low. It just didn't hold. The relationship between the Fed Funds Rate and the interest on 10 year securities is vague at best.

Watch, you're about to agree with me.

To understand how yields work, you need to understand some basic facts: 1) the short term interest rates are influenced by central banks however 2) long term interest rates are influenced by supply and demand.
Then why did you cite a 10 year security as being influenced by the interest rates of the central banks? Remember, the 10 year Treasury is your example. (bold added for emphasis)

If the fed funds rate were to return to 3.5%, the 10 year would need to return to 4.7% and the 3 month would return to 3.5%. This would double our interest payments, and also make it impossible to service, considering the increase would have just as negative impact on the economy as leaving it as zero.

You've literally just refuted your own argument, arguing the exact opposite of what you claimed before. Your claim was nonsense. The pattern you describes doesn't exist. The average 10 year wasn't 4.7% even when fed funds rate averaged 5%.

So why would it be 4.7 when the Fed Funds rate is 3.5? Especially when you've just argued that longer term interest rates are influenced by supply and demand.

Forum List

Back