Thanks announcers of Rams/Niners game on the importance of the califonia rivaly being back.well done

i know i am probably wasting my time with this post but oh well,third time is a charm.

Actually, you were wasting your time watching the Rams play the 49ers.

That is your OPINION,and a warped one at that.

In talking about this opinion of yours,well at least I am in the good company of 85,000 LA Ram fans who were at that game.lol

Oh and I disagree major big time. wasting your timewould be like taking out the garbage because it is something i HATE to do but have no choice obviously.

also as i said that you ignored in the OP,I guess THOUSANDS of green bay packer and chicago bears fans wasted their time way back in the 70's when both their teams were both horrible as well and raider and chiefs fans in years when they were both horrible,they wasted their time as well according to your usual warped logic.:rofl:

To enjoy life you got to have FUN and you know what? I DO have a lot of fun watching LOS ANGELES Rams games and that should be the purpose of life is to have fun.:rolleyes: as always,i OWN you and you get your usual constant ass beating from me.:itsok:

Win a super bowl and we'll talk boi. The LA Rams have been, and will continue to be the little bitches of the NFC West. The fact that you can find 85,000 idiots to pay to go to a LA Rams game in a city of over 13 million is not impressive. Afterall, 5% of the population has an IQ BELOW 70.

Okay in SHORT for you since you obviously have reading comprehension problems, I will take the superbowl of the LOS ANGELES Rams against the Pittsburgh Steelers anyday of the year over the superbowl between those two fraud teams the one in stank louis against the Titans or was that the Houston Oilers?lol.

That Los Angeles team stood toe to toe with a dynasty,a team that had one of the greatest defenses in NFL history, the steel curtain,and at the time it was the most exciting superbowl ever with many many lead changes.

The Los Angeles teams were in the playoffs DOZENS of times in the 70's and 80's.They could never get to the superbowl in the 70's cause of two dynastys the Viking and Cowboys with TWO hall of fame QB'S and two hall of fame coachs. The 80's they could not,cause while they were very good,the niners were Great with a QB by the name of Joe.:D

who did that team in stank louis beat in the superbowl? thats right,a team that was not that good at all, the Titans. who are the Tennesee Titans? Last time i checked Jeff Fisher was not a hall of fame coach neither was their QB Stave Mcnair.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and back in the 70's and 80's it was much more difficult to make the playoffs the fact very few could get in where NOW,half the teams from each conference gets in.
that st louis team beat up on some crappy teams that whole year to get there.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

dont you EVER get tired of these constant ass beatings you get from me here at this forum,wheter it is in the sports section or conspiracy one,I always OWN your ass.:D

Ok, so you're the 911 truther guy and a Rams fan? That's classic, but it all makes sense now. I guess I have been spoiled because I live in Denver where we have a real football team, a team that wins division championships, conference championships and yes, even Super Bowls. While you Ram/truther fans remininse of the mediocre glory days from decades ago, we in Denver are upset because we didn't make the playoffs for the 6th year in a row. You have perhaps the worst owner in the NFL who doesn't give a rats ass if the team wins, as long as he gets 85,000 asswipes to plop down money to buy a ticket. So you go to those games, keep posting your idiot ideas about how there was some massive conspiracy behind 9-11, and keep plugging away at that hourly wage job. The world needs idiots to show kids why sniffing glue is bad.
so in short,as you ALWAYS do in our debates when I OWN you everytime-:dig:

I'M done with the moron.your name describes you PERFECT TO THE TEE.:up:

nuff said.

Actually, you were wasting your time watching the Rams play the 49ers.

In talking about this opinion of yours,well at least I am in the good company of 85,000 LA Ram fans who were at that game.lol

Oh and I disagree major big time. wasting your timewould be like taking out the garbage because it is something i HATE to do but have no choice obviously.

also as i said that you ignored in the OP,I guess THOUSANDS of green bay packer and chicago bears fans wasted their time way back in the 70's when both their teams were both horrible as well and raider and chiefs fans in years when they were both horrible,they wasted their time as well according to your usual warped logic.:rofl:

To enjoy life you got to have FUN and you know what? I DO have a lot of fun watching LOS ANGELES Rams games and that should be the purpose of life is to have fun.:rolleyes: as always,i OWN you and you get your usual constant ass beating from me.:itsok:

Win a super bowl and we'll talk boi. The LA Rams have been, and will continue to be the little bitches of the NFC West. The fact that you can find 85,000 idiots to pay to go to a LA Rams game in a city of over 13 million is not impressive. Afterall, 5% of the population has an IQ BELOW 70.

Okay in SHORT for you since you obviously have reading comprehension problems, I will take the superbowl of the LOS ANGELES Rams against the Pittsburgh Steelers anyday of the year over the superbowl between those two fraud teams the one in stank louis against the Titans or was that the Houston Oilers?lol.

That Los Angeles team stood toe to toe with a dynasty,a team that had one of the greatest defenses in NFL history, the steel curtain,and at the time it was the most exciting superbowl ever with many many lead changes.

The Los Angeles teams were in the playoffs DOZENS of times in the 70's and 80's.They could never get to the superbowl in the 70's cause of two dynastys the Viking and Cowboys with TWO hall of fame QB'S and two hall of fame coachs. The 80's they could not,cause while they were very good,the niners were Great with a QB by the name of Joe.:D

who did that team in stank louis beat in the superbowl? thats right,a team that was not that good at all, the Titans. who are the Tennesee Titans? Last time i checked Jeff Fisher was not a hall of fame coach neither was their QB Stave Mcnair.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and back in the 70's and 80's it was much more difficult to make the playoffs the fact very few could get in where NOW,half the teams from each conference gets in.
that st louis team beat up on some crappy teams that whole year to get there.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

dont you EVER get tired of these constant ass beatings you get from me here at this forum,wheter it is in the sports section or conspiracy one,I always OWN your ass.:D

Ok, so you're the 911 truther guy and a Rams fan? That's classic, but it all makes sense now. I guess I have been spoiled because I live in Denver where we have a real football team, a team that wins division championships, conference championships and yes, even Super Bowls. While you Ram/truther fans remininse of the mediocre glory days from decades ago, we in Denver are upset because we didn't make the playoffs for the 6th year in a row. You have perhaps the worst owner in the NFL who doesn't give a rats ass if the team wins, as long as he gets 85,000 asswipes to plop down money to buy a ticket. So you go to those games, keep posting your idiot ideas about how there was some massive conspiracy behind 9-11, and keep plugging away at that hourly wage job. The world needs idiots to show kids why sniffing glue is bad.

nuff said.

Congratulations LA DUMB FAN, you are the 113 person to make that clever and original comment about my name.

with the california rivalry back again tomorrow night -"remember folks i said the home opener and the games against the niners i WOULD watch this year since i am done with the NFL. waited forever for my dream come true of the rams back to LA to happen so have to watch at least a cuouple games a year and for sure wont miss the niner games."

Because of that california rivalry back in full swing again,looking forward to tomorrows game,hopefully this year this thread will draw someone else here besides that stupid fuck moron troll bucktooth,he ignores what the title of the thread says and what i said in my OP as he does in ALL his moronic posts that he makes here.

nuff said.

Congratulations LA DUMB FAN, you are the 113 person to make that clever and original comment about my name.

glad to know i am one of hundreds here that have seen how this kid acts like a retarded child the fact so many have told him so.reminds of of agent wrongwinger.:rofl:

what a sad existance that bucktooth stupid fuck lives that he ignores what the thread title says and my OP.

as always,awesome to see that california rivalry back in full swing.,yahoo!!!!

Forum List

Back