Thanks, Agree's etc

A lot of members are also complaining about the ads slowing down everything as well. Are you addressing that issue also? Curious minds want to know.
We have a new ad server that loads the page FIRST, then the ads, so there should be no slow down at all. Now I'd rather you not use an adblocker because it does help us pay for some of the bills, BUT if you don't want to do that install adblocker.
I don´t go "out" without an adblocker. It is not only the annoying ads but also their size. I can´t stress my mobile connection with tons of ads in the internet, sorry.

This is what I like about Xenforo. If you want to reach out that option is there and then some. I liked getting a little note when I received rep, I'm not going to lie, but with the system now it's a bit more personal/meaningful when someone reaches out. Instead of "I so agree with this statement!" rep comment, I'll get "I really agree with what you wrote in that thread about foreign aid. Too many people.........etc etc etc". It's as if when someone reaches out they really have something to say. I have to be honest, since the switch I've gotten to know people A LOT better because our conversations are on a much more intimate level (if that makes sense) I've learned that most members persona out on the forums is not in any way indicative of who they really are. There are a lot of awesome people here, thats all I can say :)

That's nice, I'm happy for you having the time and inclination to chat with everyone.

Myself, I'm not feeling so generous.

There are posters here that aren't worthy of anyone's time.

I want the red button back.

At least give us a "disagree."

Jeez.

Forum List

Back