Thanks Adele......For Making Our Thanksgiving A Little Better

One of the funnier bits on SNL this year:thup:

I love this girl to death. When she came out and thanked Sarah Palin for making her an overnight sensation I was jaw dropped. Adele is so humble.

Having been in the biz for so many years trust me. You don't usually get humble.

:lol:

I love this girl to death. When she came out and thanked Sarah Palin for making her an overnight sensation I was jaw dropped. Adele is so humble.

Having been in the biz for so many years trust me. You don't usually get humble.

Lol you delusional old bat. :laugh:

Anyways that's a great skit :thup:

Lol. This epitomizes why we made the decision to have a non-family holiday, no stress, just completely relaxing spending time with the love of my life, enjoying one another's company. It was the best, one which we'll make a practice in the future.

How am I delusional? Adele truly thanked Palin in a BBC interview.

Yeah she thanked her for a schedule change that moved her appearance to Adele's date. Sarah Palin had jack shit to do with Adele's success except maybe a little more exposure to the meager SNL audience.

When will Adele play Palin's birthday like she did Michelle Obama's?

Yeah she thanked her for a schedule change that moved her appearance to Adele's date. Sarah Palin had jack shit to do with Adele's success except maybe a little more exposure to the meager SNL audience.

When will Adele play Palin's birthday like she did Michelle Obama's?

It doesn't matter what you think or feel. Adele believes her overnight success was due to the SNL.

You can always go to Adele's website and bitch her out if you want.

Go ahead. Tell her she's wrong.

"It was one of the most watched SNLs ever, and then it was two weeks before the Grammy ballot, which is when people decide what songs they want to maybe nominate, so, like, literally the stars aligned for me.'

After SNL, Adele's album 19 shot to No. 1 on iTunes, she was nominated for four Grammys and won two. 'All thanks to Sarah Palin,' Adele said. "

Sarah Palin thanks Adele after singer credits her with her US success

Forum List

Back