Thanks a lot, Baby Boomers

Mr. Nick stumbles drooling through the village. Libertarian moronically trying to talk, what a fruit loop.
Do you think there is a big pile of wealth somewhere that is divided up, and the rich get more than their fair share, Fakey Jake? If Warren Buffet gets a dollar more, then someone else must get a dollar less? That's really what you think, isn't it Fakey Jake? Standard Disclaimer: You're just a stupider version of TruthMatters....

Uncircumsioned is drinking very early. Are you OK?

Mr. Nick stumbles drooling through the village. Libertarian moronically trying to talk, what a fruit loop.

Do you think there is a big pile of wealth somewhere that is divided up, and the rich get more than their fair share, Fakey Jake? If Warren Buffet gets a dollar more, then someone else must get a dollar less?

That's really what you think, isn't it Fakey Jake?

Standard Disclaimer: You're just a stupider version of TruthMatters....

Aren't they both sort of right? Yes wealth can be created (for example we figure out that mineral x can be used for fuel, ect), but at the same time isn't there a finite amount of Earth's resources from which wealth can be derived?

Yup, and Mega rich Pubs are like W Booosh, grinning fool rich boys who have no clue about the people they hurt pandering to the rich. See my sig pp1. Memorize it, Pub dupe shyttehead. It's not an entitlement attitudes, it's ANOTHER corruption and cronyism DEPRESSION. If you lost your job, you might get a clue, you arrogant fool/hater/dittohead.:cuckoo::lol:

It's not about how much money you make, it's about how you live your life. Stop blaming everyone else for your problems, and suck it up.

Jeebus, what a dumbazz dupe. WTF? I'm a retired teacher at 61 with a Masters in World History- I just inherited 200k, and unlike you I have a clue. Pubs and their arrogant chumps
are the ruin of the country. Memorize my sig, fool- ya got NUTHIN LOL!

I'm a 54 year old astronaut and retired CIA agent with three PhD's. I inherited a big dick, thick dark hair and ruggedly handsome good looks. Unlike you, I don't have to blow up my women.

Isn't it great that we can be anyone we want to on the internet Mr. Mitty?

It's not about how much money you make, it's about how you live your life. Stop blaming everyone else for your problems, and suck it up.

Jeebus, what a dumbazz dupe. WTF? I'm a retired teacher at 61 with a Masters in World History- I just inherited 200k, and unlike you I have a clue. Pubs and their arrogant chumps
are the ruin of the country. Memorize my sig, fool- ya got NUTHIN LOL!

I'm a 54 year old astronaut and retired CIA agent with three PhD's. I inherited a big dick, thick dark hair and ruggedly handsome good looks. Unlike you, I don't have to blow up my women.

Isn't it great that we can be anyone we want to on the internet Mr. Mitty?

No worries, his Internet time will be up in a while and he'll be led back to his padded cell for today's dose of high voltage and then it's off to glue beans to paper plates and if lucky, maybe some fun with Popsicle sticks.

:eusa_boohoo:
So baby boomers....

(1) Go to college dirt cheap, then jack up the price about 700% by the time I attended, (2) traded the idea of sane responsible banking for a "live for the moment" get rich quick profit scheme that crashed our global economy in 2006-2008, and (3) have drilled a giant divide in Washington D.C. by encouraging and perpetuating a nasty culture of political extremism.

Am I just being cynical, or does the "baby boom" generation have some explaining to do?

Sort of a half serious post, but I just thought I'd throw it out there.

George W. Bush was a baby boomer as was Bill Clinton - the ying and the yang or my generation (half seriously); our current President and the man who wants his job are boomers too.

Some of us boomers worked all through college (as did I) and still had a difficult time in starting our careers due to the Stagflation which commenced on the watch of two of "the greatest generation" Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford.

By 2024 the boomer generation will have matured beyond politics and as gray panthers will live well into our 90's, many into their hundreds and continue to bleed youngsters like you - someday your generation will rue the cost of graphic comics and tattoos wishing you had grown up quicker and saved for your parents retirement.:eusa_boohoo:

Aren't they both sort of right? Yes wealth can be created (for example we figure out that mineral x can be used for fuel, ect), but at the same time isn't there a finite amount of Earth's resources from which wealth can be derived?

No, it isn't right at all. Value is created based on intellect.

Okay, what do I mean? When you speak of resources, very few are actually finite. During the 1960's, the barely sentient left went on an attack against wood products. Trees they argued, were a finite resource and the evil, rich Americans were "cutting down the rain forests" to make paper. As with most of what the left claims, and everything environmentalists claim, there was no truth at all to the claim. Trees are a plant and an extremely renewable resource. Not only do we not cut down Brazilian rain forests for wood pulp to make paper, those trees don't make particularly good paper. You don't hear this bullshit much anymore, because the paper industry has spent billions educating people and done a reasonably good job. Most people understand that the paper they use is from trees grown on farms that reach maturity in two years. So it is with most resources.

We use more paper than any time in history, yet the supply of trees is greater than ever. Why? Because real value is the product a human intellect. Humans bred trees that grow very fast and produce superior pulp.

Wealth is created 100% of the time. Once created, it can be traded, bartered, stolen, looted, robbed, or earned. But before Obama can let the looters loose to raid the wealth of the nation, it must be created. Someone created a product or provided a service that others were willing to trade labor or resources in exchange for.

Yup, you are drinking.

For the first time in your miserable life, you are correct.

Bigelow Earl Grey.

Nice touch of Bergamot.

The fun thing after Romney's election is to play wackauncensoredmole here for the next four years. I am thrilled you wacks are finally exposed as the insanely sillies you are. :lol:

Is that an admission that your Messiah® will lose to Romney?

That's more self-awareness than I would normally give you credit for, TM.

No, it isn't right at all. Value is created based on intellect.

Okay, what do I mean? When you speak of resources, very few are actually finite. During the 1960's, the barely sentient left went on an attack against wood products. Trees they argued, were a finite resource and the evil, rich Americans were "cutting down the rain forests" to make paper. As with most of what the left claims, and everything environmentalists claim, there was no truth at all to the claim. Trees are a plant and an extremely renewable resource. Not only do we not cut down Brazilian rain forests for wood pulp to make paper, those trees don't make particularly good paper. You don't hear this bullshit much anymore, because the paper industry has spent billions educating people and done a reasonably good job. Most people understand that the paper they use is from trees grown on farms that reach maturity in two years. So it is with most resources.

We use more paper than any time in history, yet the supply of trees is greater than ever. Why? Because real value is the product a human intellect. Humans bred trees that grow very fast and produce superior pulp.

Wealth is created 100% of the time. Once created, it can be traded, bartered, stolen, looted, robbed, or earned. But before Obama can let the looters loose to raid the wealth of the nation, it must be created. Someone created a product or provided a service that others were willing to trade labor or resources in exchange for.

Good points, but I think there are more finite resources than you give credit for. What about water? What about oil, or coal, or any of the fossil fuels that take millions of years to form? There’s only so much we can take from the earth, and there is only so much it can give us through a renewable cycle.

At some point, there are going to be more people living on the earth than the earth can sustain. Sure, we might be able to innovate our way out, but if the population continues to grow there will be a point when the earth’s resources just won’t be able to keep up with the demand.

Yup, you are drinking.

Bigelow Earl Grey.

Nice touch of Bergamot.

The fun thing after Romney's election is to play wackauncensoredmole here for the next four years. I am thrilled you wacks are finally exposed as the insanely sillies you are. :lol:

You adding a solid dollop of booze to your "tea", kiddo. And you must be the last person in God's universe to be unaware that I have supported Romney from the get go.

What I think is threatening America worse than the far left is you freaks on the far right.

But your influence is waning, waning, waning. :lol:

Good points, but I think there are more finite resources than you give credit for. What about water? What about oil, or coal, or any of the fossil fuels that take millions of years to form? There’s only so much we can take from the earth, and there is only so much it can give us through a renewable cycle.

Humans are resourceful.

I don't know the actual reasons, but there are more known oil reserves today than there were in 1960, or 1980. We are discovering vast sources of oil far faster than we use it. At some point, a viable alternative will be found, but that hasn't happened yet.

At some point, there are going to be more people living on the earth than the earth can sustain. Sure, we might be able to innovate our way out, but if the population continues to grow there will be a point when the earth’s resources just won’t be able to keep up with the demand.

Forgive me, I grew up with the "population bomb" hype. Before global warming, the popular doomsday cult of the left was the population bomb. It never happened, of course. As populations transform from 3rd world to 1st world, reproduction slows dramatically.

Two possibilities. One, India, China, South America, and the Muslims join modern civilization, along with population stabilization.

Or European and Anglo-American populations will continue to decline while third world populations explode, letting the Muslim savages crush Western civilization, which will result in the return to the dark ages and massive starvation, disease and death.

Either way, the population will level off or decline in the next century.

Yup, you are drinking.

Bigelow Earl Grey.

Nice touch of Bergamot.

You adding a solid dollop of booze to your "tea", kiddo. And you must be the last person in God's universe to be unaware that I have supported Romney from the get go.

What I think is threatening America worse than the far left is you freaks on the far right.

But your influence is waning, waning, waning. :lol:

Yes, you big government types should have us completely bankrupt in no time.

You already managed to bankrupt medicare and ss.

Just the government is left.

SS needs some minor reform because the Dems and the Pubs raided the surplus for the general fund, not because it can't pay for itself.

Medicare is a well run, well funded program that is not going away.

Check the exchange boards today, full auto. The only ones bankrupt are the emotional, intellectual, and integrity quotients of the far right.

It wasn't Boomers. It was murkins. The flag waving,govt edjewmikkatid, brainwashed fools that vote against their own best interests either at a voting booth, a store, a bank or a restaurant.
We Boomers are lounging comfortably abroad.
Enjoy your demise.

Forum List

Back