Thanks a bunch, Dubya

Krueger said:
I really hope all of u morons die. Actually i don`t even have to do anything, you`re doing a pretty good job yourself. Go ahead, kill every man, woman and child in Afganistan and Iraq and bomb every country that doesn`t want to adopt your McDonads way of living, don`t blame anyone else for attacks like 9.11. Me and all of my friends think this. I laughed when I heard of the wtc attacks. YOU HAD IT COMING! Ten years ago America was a place I would have liked to visit, not anymore.

And I`m as white as they come and live in a civilized country, unlike yours. And if there`s gonna be a WW3, we`ll be on the opposite side.

Child 23years, Finland

Had to correct that because your intellectual capacity is obviously that of a 5 year old. Welcome to the boards. Your stay will be short.

William Joyce said:
Argh. I can't help but think that the Founding Fathers would not have been happy about that. We already have an American Israel in Israel and an Israeli America in Washington, D.C. That's way, way too much entanglement with a country and a people who do not have our best interests at heart --- only their own. They have co-opted our natural patriotism and militarism and honor on behalf of their own mission, and we are too blindly following along (or not even paying attention.) This goes even beyond empire, which can be criticized as overreaching on its own merits --- it's national cuckoldry. We need to have the strength and the courage to face not just the filthy Muslims bent on destroying the West but also the self-interested Jews who exacerbate the conflict for their own purposes.

He has a point. MAybe not so much the jews in Israel who deal with this BS everyday but the ones in this country who would sell out their own so called "promised land" to a bunch of Arabs by joining the American left. Jews are lawyers, media and politicians and have a great deal of influence over our actions. They are among the leaders of the American left (George Sauros etc) and they are every bit as dangerous as the muslims.

Krueger said:
I really hope all of u morons die. Actually i don`t even have to do anything, you`re doing a pretty good job yourself. Go ahead, kill every man, woman and child in Afganistan and Iraq and bomb every country that doesn`t want to adopt your McDonads way of living, don`t blame anyone else for attacks like 9.11. Me and all of my friends think this. I laughed when I heard of the wtc attacks. YOU HAD IT COMING! Ten years ago America was a place I would have liked to visit, not anymore.

And I`m as white as they come and live in a civilized country, unlike yours. And if there`s gonna be a WW3, we`ll be on the opposite side.

Man 23years, Finland

Ok, I'll take a crack at this.

First off, it's 'you,' not 'u.' English isn't your first language, obviously, but any first year student of any language should know proper spelling of all present tense pronouns.

Second, you're not punctuating your contractions properly. The correct punctuation is an apostrophe, which looks like this: ' not this: ` .

Third, in English numerical dates are listed mm/dd, not mm.dd.

Fourth, if your country even THINKS of opposing the U.S. in WWIII, which is already happening, believe it or not, I'd be happy to personally give you a suppository of formula M-16, with a nice touch of Preparation (J)HP.

Fifth, see attached.

Attachments

• $yikes.jpg
    $yikes.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 58

Forum List

Back