Thanking God the parents of Jobs and Gates were not liberal!!

Wasn't Jobs adopted?
Which parents are you referring to?

Where is your substance? Your post is nothing but obvious trolling. You know nothing about the Gates or Jobs families. Are you aware that both Bill Gates and Steve Jobs is/was a Democrat?

you know nothing he says is true. he makes up things.... trolls the board... and expects that we're all going to high five him for his 'cleverness'. :cuckoo:

Julian has the liberal record from rdeam: 127 violent personal attack posts without a hint of substance. I'm sure your mother is proud of you!!

Yup, EB is a home schooled troll.

Imagine if their parents had been brainwashed Marxist liberal fools who blamed capitalism and the rich for all of our problems. Why Jobs and Gates might never have wanted to become Jobs and Gates as we know them. Perhaps they would have elected more meaningful careers in the non-profit sector!

Are you sure Bill Gate's parents aren't liberal?
His father: http://wikipedias.com/index.php/William_H._Gates,_Sr.
He apparently did a lot in the non-profit sector - amazing isn't it?

What about Steve Jobs? Can you find anything to support the claim that they are not liberal? (not much info on them).

Imagine if their parents had been brainwashed Marxist liberal fools who blamed capitalism and the rich for all of our problems. Why Jobs and Gates might never have wanted to become Jobs and Gates as we know them. Perhaps they would have elected more meaningful careers in the non-profit sector!

Are you sure Bill Gate's parents aren't liberal?
His father: http://wikipedias.com/index.php/William_H._Gates,_Sr.
He apparently did a lot in the non-profit sector - amazing isn't it?

What about Steve Jobs? Can you find anything to support the claim that they are not liberal? (not much info on them).
Well, having been in the high tech area in the seattle area for the past 40 plus years, I have met Bill and Bill gates Sr. And I have met Melinda. I worked with Sr and Melinda on a project about 5 years ago. And I can tell you that without doubt, Bill Sr is pretty damned liberal. As is Melinda, probably more so. So, Ed's drivel is just that. As usual. Why it matters, i do not know. But it seems to be an issue with Ed. But ed is simply mentally ill. He makes all kinds of stupid statements. But they are not his fault. It is just bad luck.

And I can tell you that without doubt, Bill Sr is pretty damned liberal. As is Melinda, probably more so. So, Ed's drivel is just that.

Yes the Gates family is liberal like the Buffet family is liberal. Its merely PR of course so as not to be branded by the libturds. Instead of leaving their fortunes to the beloved liberal government they put them in tax exempt foundations where the libturds cant touch the money. When asked on CNBC why they do that Buffet said, "they'll[libturds] waste it".

Yes the Gates family is liberal like the Buffet family is liberal. Its merely PR of course so as not to be branded by the libturds. Instead of leaving their fortunes to the beloved liberal government they put them in tax exempt foundations where the libturds cant touch the money. When asked on CNBC why they do that Buffet said, "they'll[libturds] waste it".

So which is it, Eddie? I'm confused.

So which is it, Eddie? I'm confused.

dear, you forgot to say exactly what you are confused about. Writing is thinking! How will you learn if you are afraid to try.

New Topics

Forum List

Back