thank you!

Hmmmmmm. Jejune - for the simpletons?
I like it.

You are making me laugh or is it the booze?

No matter that was priceless!
Thank You!!!!

You are so welcome!

P.S.

My thank you never means thank you ( well most of the time ) and it mean something else and a young lass caught on when I was working with her and she realized that when I was saying thank you the thank was a profane word!
Hmmmm. I see. So I have been a little jejune myself here. Well, thank you! For the explanation.

I wrote most of the time and save my thank you of that kind for certain posters that call me a red neck or the anal area... :)

Oh great now I am getting the thank you from Tilly!

:ack-1:

:badgrin:

Thank You!!!!

You are so welcome!

P.S.

My thank you never means thank you ( well most of the time ) and it mean something else and a young lass caught on when I was working with her and she realized that when I was saying thank you the thank was a profane word!
Hmmmm. I see. So I have been a little jejune myself here. Well, thank you! For the explanation.

I wrote most of the time and save my thank you of that kind for certain posters that call me a red neck or the anal area... :)

Oh great now I am getting the thank you from Tilly!

:ack-1:

:badgrin:
:smiliehug:

Hello? Um...HELLOOOOO? I thanked every post up to my last post which means I shoulda got a shitload of thank yous on that post. There are two. TWO. Hello? 2!!!

Get with the program!

Thanks in advance.

:cranky:

Well, Tilly and Jackson, Thank You for posting on the USMB...:smile:
Thank You! All for your thanks! BUT does anyone agree with me or am I being a bit pernickety?!!!!.

Well, a bit persnickety would be a good thing in your case..but "pernickety"..:dunno:

See, we can be a bit persnickety together.

Thank You...:cheers2:

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm. Jejune - for the simpletons?
I like it.

Thank You!!!!

You are so welcome!

P.S.

You're a tad complicated Bruce but thank you..:beer:

Gee, I guess I have to say I agree with you, and thank you for being so kind to start a thread about kindness!
Lumpy, you are always Great!
Gee, I guess I have to say I agree with you, and thank you for being so kind to start a thread about kindness!
Lumpy, you are always Great!

I give all credit to Tilly .. psssst .. Lady (a bit) Persnickety..

Well, Tilly and Jackson, Thank You for posting on the USMB...:smile:
Thank You! All for your thanks! BUT does anyone agree with me or am I being a bit pernickety?!!!!.

Well, a bit persnickety would be a good thing in your case..but "pernickety"..:dunno:

See, we can be a bit persnickety together.

Thank You...:cheers2:
Where I come from we say pernickety, it means the same as persnickety :beer:

Forum List

Back