thank you!

Gee, I guess I have to say I agree with you, and thank you for being so kind to start a thread about kindness!
Lumpy, you are always Great!

When someone is annoying me I have found the song to use to let them know I do not care anymore:

I am so tire trying to explain in long winded responses how I just do not care, wait I should just stop writing long winded responses and write I do not care anymore... :)

Well, Tilly and Jackson, Thank You for posting on the USMB...:smile:
Thank You! All for your thanks! BUT does anyone agree with me or am I being a bit pernickety?!!!!.

What do you think?

I am alright with how it is, but I would like a dislike button to abuse!!!
Hmmmm. I would also like a 'pondering' button. Hmmmm.

I would like a Jejune button, alright now I am just being me!

So to sum up, it would be nice to lose the desperate exclamation mark, and gain the 'ponder' and 'jejune' buttons. I currently find myself using the 'informative' button to convey so many expressions, but mostly 'pondering', and it's just no good at all. It would also be nicer to attribute the simpleton accusation with a 'jejune' button. It would be so much better.

Hmmmmmm. Jejune - for the simpletons?
I like it.

You are making me laugh or is it the booze?

No matter that was priceless!
Thank You!!!!

You are so welcome!

P.S.

My thank you never means thank you ( well most of the time ) and it mean something else and a young lass caught on when I was working with her and she realized that when I was saying thank you the thank was a profane word!

I like it.

Thank You!!!!

You are so welcome!

P.S.

My thank you never means thank you ( well most of the time ) and it mean something else and a young lass caught on when I was working with her and she realized that when I was saying thank you the thank was a profane word!
Hmmmm. I see. So I have been a little jejune myself here. Well, thank you! For the explanation.

I like it.

Thank You!!!!

You are so welcome!

P.S.

Hmmmm. I see. So I have been a little jejune myself here. Well, thank you! For the explanation.

I wrote most of the time and save my thank you of that kind for certain posters that call me a red neck or the anal area... :)

Forum List

Back