Thank you...

Daniyel for serving in Tzahal and protecting Israel. I did 2 weeks of a program called Gadna (a form of Tzahal) when I studied in the American division of Bar-Ilan for a year. It was tough but rewarding. How many years did you train and were you a commander? Do you know Krav Maga? Did you fight in any wars? Were there any Christians or Druze in the army? What was it like protecting the Jewish homeland against the savage Arab hordes? I hope you can provide some details. What can you tell the rabid anti-Semites on this Board?

ohhh - i thought you were a...20-yr old girl poster. isn't that what someone posted about you a while back ?

well "commander.."

have you seen hamas up close with those white sheets on their heads, and bomb belts ....?

Druze in syria are now at risk by ISIS. I hope most can make it to Israel and be welcomed, at lease in the near future.
Israel has an honorable Druze population.

Druze in syria are now at risk by ISIS. I hope most can make it to Israel and be welcomed, at lease in the near future.
Israel has an honorable Druze population.

The Druze people of Syria are not Israeli, and they won't be loyal to any country but Syria.

I don't say it out of spite, but the number one rule of the Druze community is their loyalty to their hosting country. Even if they move to Israel they won't feel any kind of belonging, and will forever see themselves as Syrian. So I don't think that would work for them

For you you mean, Isis= Israel.

What language do you even speak?

I used to think you're obsessed, but even obsessed people follow some inner logic.

You lack even that.

English, can't you read. Israel funds ISIS. Can you understand that?
:link::link::link::link::link:

Forum List

Back