Thank you...

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
Daniyel for serving in Tzahal and protecting Israel. I did 2 weeks of a program called Gadna (a form of Tzahal) when I studied in the American division of Bar-Ilan for a year. It was tough but rewarding. How many years did you train and were you a commander? Do you know Krav Maga? Did you fight in any wars? Were there any Christians or Druze in the army? What was it like protecting the Jewish homeland against the savage Arab hordes? I hope you can provide some details. What can you tell the rabid anti-Semites on this Board?

Druze in syria are now at risk by ISIS. I hope most can make it to Israel and be welcomed, at lease in the near future.
Israel has an honorable Druze population.

Daniyel for serving in Tzahal and protecting Israel. I did 2 weeks of a program called Gadna (a form of Tzahal) when I studied in the American division of Bar-Ilan for a year. It was tough but rewarding. How many years did you train and were you a commander? Do you know Krav Maga? Did you fight in any wars? Were there any Christians or Druze in the army? What was it like protecting the Jewish homeland against the savage Arab hordes? I hope you can provide some details. What can you tell the rabid anti-Semites on this Board?
So you did your stint in Israel.....if Israel and the USA went to War,no doubt you would be on the Israeli side???......if that being the case you should surrender you American Passport......I thought it was Illegal for a US Subject to fight in another countries War ???steven

Druze in syria are now at risk by ISIS. I hope most can make it to Israel and be welcomed, at lease in the near future.

The Druze people of Syria are not Israeli, and they won't be loyal to any country but Syria.

I don't say it out of spite, but the number one rule of the Druze community is their loyalty to their hosting country. Even if they move to Israel they won't feel any kind of belonging, and will forever see themselves as Syrian. So I don't think that would work for them

So you did your stint in Israel.....if Israel and the USA went to War,no doubt you would be on the Israeli side???......if that being the case you should surrender you American Passport......I thought it was Illegal for a US Subject to fight in another countries War ???steven

I certainly did not serve in a war, and the 2 weeks that I did "serve" was part of an American program. I spent my junior year of college abroad, studying in Israel.

The Druze people of Syria are not Israeli, and they won't be loyal to any country but Syria.

I don't say it out of spite, but the number one rule of the Druze community is their loyalty to their hosting country. Even if they move to Israel they won't feel any kind of belonging, and will forever see themselves as Syrian. So I don't think that would work for them

ISIS has already begun attacking them. Israel has tried to protect syrian druze in places like Suwayda. Druze from Israel are allowed to enter Syria and return. Many have family in syria. It is possible Israel could allow syrian druze to take shelter.

For you you mean, Isis= Israel.

There;s that dementia acting up again...

ISIS has already begun attacking them. Israel has tried to protect syrian druze in places like Suwayda. Druze from Israel are allowed to enter Syria and return. Many have family in syria. It is possible Israel could allow syrian druze to take shelter.

Israel is already helping the injured of Syria all the time, some of them possibly Druze (I admit I don't know the subject up closely). I guess in specific cases it could also offer shelter out of humanitarian reason. However, in case it happens that means the U failed miserably in Syria.

Which I guess is nothing new.

What language do you even speak?

I used to think you're obsessed, but even obsessed people follow some inner logic.

You lack even that.

That is some very good question, RoccoR.
However I did served in the Border Police (Not a military unit) , the Border Police is probably one of the most favored unit of Druze after Herev Battalion (which might make it to the first place due to Herev disassembling ) about 40% of the people I met were Druze, there were some Christians and Muslims as well(about 10%), I don't want to make this thread a personal interview but I can tell it was probably the best years in my life where I learned valuable lessons.

Last edited:

I used to think you're obsessed, but even obsessed people follow some inner logic.

You lack even that.
Remember, you're talking to someone who accused Israel of the Paris attacks :lol: :lol:

You lack even that.
Remember, you're talking to someone who accused Israel of the Paris attacks :lol: :lol:

Of course Mossad did. why do you think an ID was left on the seat, how stupid do you think we are. Mossad is behind most of all terrorist attacks, staged. Israel has no real use for gentiles except to die for them.

You lack even that.

English, can't you read. Israel funds ISIS. Can you understand that?

You lack even that.

Of course Mossad did. why do you think an ID was left on the seat, how stupid do you think we are. Mossad is behind most of all terrorist attacks, staged. Israel has no real use for gentiles except to die for them.

So because a passport was left behind, that means Israel was behind it. Even though a terrorist group publicly took responsibility?? :lol:

I would love to see what proof you have that Israel is behind these attacks you are talking about.

You lack even that.

Your proof for that is?

You lack even that.

"How stupid do you think we are"

What's really funny is that you think you speak for everyone :lol:

Think about what you are saying. A passport was left behind, therefore Israel was behind the attacks :lol: :cuckoo:

Anyway, I will just wait for the proof you that Israel is behind Muslim terrorist attacks...

This should be fun !

You lack even that.

Israel doesn't fund any side of the Syrian conflict. You wanna blame someone, blame your president for obviously picking sides.

There;s that dementia acting up again...

Looks like the Prozac is no longer working, may I recommend a trial period of Zoloft closely monitored for adverse side effects?

You lack even that.

No actually, it's well known that ISIS and other Islamic terrorist groups target dumbass Neanderthals like you for recruitment. That's why they focus on prisons and all the criminal elements of society across the Western world.

True story. :cool:

Forum List

Back