Thank you Veterans.

thank you Ollie and same back at ya partner...my manager told me if I like 'worked from home' Friday he'd be ok with it....

I have a story to share but I have to get back to work, latrz

To all USMB veterans, and all veterans in America: "THANK YOU" for your service to your country. What a meaningful, and tender day, dedicated to you all and felt by millions of others who are alive and free because of your efforts. Love you, one and all.

imagesCA6BMZ0M.jpg

To both my Grandfathers, my Dad, three of my uncles and a brother.
Good form.

And to all Vets....you are appreciated.

I personally believe that our Veterans Day should also be a national holiday in France.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Maybe not Veterans Day, but they DO celebrate a kind of memorial service in France on D Day (I think).

Had to go participate in a ceremony over there once when our ship pulled in to San Remo France because we had the largest and closest (although we STILL drove around 2 hours to get there) bunch of American sailors at that time.

I personally believe that our Veterans Day should also be a national holiday in France.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Maybe not Veterans Day, but they DO celebrate a kind of memorial service in France on D Day (I think).

Had to go participate in a ceremony over there once when our ship pulled in to San Remo France because we had the largest and closest (although we STILL drove around 2 hours to get there) bunch of American sailors at that time.

You think correctly, Many French towns have local celebrations on the date that we got to them..........

Forum List

Back