Thank You, USMB

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
I thought people like Bully, acludem, and psychoblues were pretty bad, then I started checking out the nationstates.net forums. There's a guy there named "MKULTRA" who makes bully look like Reagan, and there are many more just like him. If anyone says anything conservative, he chimes in with either a copy/paste job or an atrocity of English to rephrase the Bush lied, high taxes to give money to poor people is good, or that the Bible and morality are irrelevent. When challenged with facts that back up others' claims, he simply spouts more rhetoric. Eventually, everyone with half a brain gets sick of his ranting leave, after which he declares his outstanding victory against the evil, retreating conservatives. In one of my more recent posts, I compared him to the black knight from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", in that he'd claim to be winning even if all his arms and legs were hacked off, then declare victory when the person stopped fighting out of pity. In a recent forum, he was cornered and forced to tell everyone what he was actually for, instead of shouting what he was against. Here's his reply:

universal health care, legal drugs,legal prostitution, public nudity&sex,legal gambling everywhere, gay marriage and people being able to marry more then one person,living wages, worker-owned corporations,lowering the voting and drinking age,many many more publicly owned media outlets,contraceptives and birth control (including RU486) in schools and jails, alternative energy and alternatives to jail for non violent offenders, shorter work weeks and more manditory leasure time and enforced vacations a cutoff of all military aid and arms deals to foreign nations, technological innovations based on increasing peoples capacity for pleasure--thats all I can think of for now but Im sure I think of more things after I post this but basically anything that increases people power and maximum freedom

And he means the most extreme versions of all these things. When asked which drugs he meant to make legal, he said "all of them," claiming they were less harmful than alcohol. If he's more than 14, he probably rides the short bus.

On a side not to mods, can we get the simley that's a green smiley shooting the biosludge gun from Unreal? I think he'd make a perfect evil, Halliburton, corporate, money-grubbing, conservative, illegaly immigrated then outsourced to India, pollution gun toting mercenary. Their boards use the same system we do, so I don't think it would be too tough.

Here's the smiley:
globwhore.gif

Sounds a lot like Yahoo. I left those awfull message boards behind when I found this place. The trolls run wild there, and some of the people you wouild swear were trolls turn out to be truly nuts. It's also not moderated, exept for the bot that deletes posts with the f word and such, so it's pretty much like online anarchy. The last time I went through there was the day Reagan died. I won't even dirty these boards with any of the heartless things being said that day.

OCA said:
You sure that guy isn't Mattskramer? Sounds like all his views wrapped in a nice package.

Yeah, as outlandish as this may sound, Mattskramer is waaaaay smarter and more mature than this guy. Like I said, he makes Bully look like Reagan.

Forum List

Back