Thank you, USMB bastards....

You have made me fat.

It isn't bad enough that daily interaction with people like Sky Dancer, Gay Biker (it's only a coincidence they are both homosexuals; I of course have nothing against homosexuals per se), Rdean, TM, editec, Grump, and select others have actually made me less intelligent. But now I'm fat, too.

I wish I had some eclairs right now in fact...
Cream puffs are better, and not as calorie dense.

Just sayin'

Good to know!

You have made me fat.

It isn't bad enough that daily interaction with people like Sky Dancer, Gay Biker (it's only a coincidence they are both homosexuals; I of course have nothing against homosexuals per se), Rdean, TM, editec, Grump, and select others have actually made me less intelligent. But now I'm fat, too.

No.

Had I had it in my power made your body anything, I would have been to make you beautiful and lithe.

And one can only hope that if you've actually bothered to read my musings, it would have made you, if not more intelligent, at least a little bit better informed.

of course one can only lead the fat or lithe horses to water, but one cannot make them drink.

You have made me fat.

Odd that one.

Facts make MOST people better informed and not less intelligent.

I guess it takes all kinds in this world.

Forum List

Back