Thank you, USMB bastards....

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
You have made me fat.

It isn't bad enough that daily interaction with people like Sky Dancer, Gay Biker (it's only a coincidence they are both homosexuals; I of course have nothing against homosexuals per se), Rdean, TM, editec, Grump, and select others have actually made me less intelligent. But now I'm fat, too.

I wish I had some eclairs right now in fact...

• Banned
Wow, that's a good idea!!!!

I could afford a fat farm then, what fun!!!!

You have made me fat.

It isn't bad enough that daily interaction with people like Sky Dancer, Gay Biker (it's only a coincidence they are both homosexuals; I of course have nothing against homosexuals per se), Rdean, TM, editec, Grump, and select others have actually made me less intelligent. But now I'm fat, too.

Cream puffs are better, and not as calorie dense.

Just sayin'

You have made me fat.

What? Not the food section? I was thinking you were talking about boes peanut butter pie.

You have made me fat.

How fat exactly..?

10 pounds.. 20... 30... sheesh...40 pounds.. overweight...

10 =warm and cuddly

20 =voluptuous..

30=mmm

40= into the fat territory..

You have made me fat.

Are you saying you take no responsibility, and have no control over your body? If that’s the case you deserve every pound you enjoyed eating.:razz::lol:

You have made me fat.

Cheeto?

cheetosgirlim7.jpg

You have made me fat.

Cheeto?

cheetosgirlim7.jpg

But what will we munch on tomorrow???

You have made me fat.

Cheeto?

cheetosgirlim7.jpg

But what will we munch on tomorrow???
I don't think we'll run out...although it will be interesting getting to the bottom of the tub... :tongue:

Allie has a point, you gain if you do nothing besides sit and eat. Even if you don't want to go for a walk, step away from the computer, run in place, do sit ups, push ups, do housework, then come back and play.

You have made me fat.

Cheeto?

cheetosgirlim7.jpg

Ack, at least she's already in the bathtub to clean off all the damn cheeto powder! :lol:

You have made me fat.

How about I send you a piece of Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie over the internets?

Allie has a point, you gain if you do nothing besides sit and eat. Even if you don't want to go for a walk, step away from the computer, run in place, do sit ups, push ups, do housework, then come back and play.

I think I am the exception that proves the rule (does that phrase make anyone else angry? Really, how the hell does an exception prove anything? lol). I have been about the same weight for many years, despite often spending most of my time sitting at the computer. That is true despite varying levels of exercise (for years I worked at home on the computer, so I spent a LARGE majority of my time sitting at the pc, at other times I've biked to and from work). Then again, I'm an extremely picky eater and I have a temperamental digestive system, so maybe you just can't use me as an example. :lol:

Forum List

Back