Thank you to those who fought for the right to choose!

Any human life ended willfully after conception ie fertization is by definition first degree murder.

That used to get the electric chair or the gas chamber back in the good old days.

you could aslo,
beat you wife,
your child,
your dog.

Some guy in Kansas took matters into his own hands - taking out a partial-birth abortion doctor - not saying it was right - but didnt shed any tears either...........................

Some guy in Kansas took matters into his own hands - taking out a partial-birth abortion doctor - not saying it was right - but didnt shed any tears either...........................

I am sure when u die, nobody will shed a tear over you.

The point that is alarming to some, myself included, is his excitement that it was a "boy", and his thanks for Roe vs Wade, this statement could lead some to ask, if it was a girl would the pregnancy have been aborted? As a father, I was perplexed by the true meaning of his statement.

The libs were nashing their teeth over the demise of this latter day Dr Josef Mengele..................................

Don't thank me - I think abortionists are murderers - like Tiller The Killer.

Any human life ended willfully after conception ie fertization is by definition first degree murder.

That used to get the electric chair or the gas chamber back in the good old days.

you could aslo,
beat you wife,
your child,
your dog.

But those things are illegal. According to the we can't choose to do illegal things. Not only that we can't choose to do things that have never been illegal if we can't likewise legally kill our young.

Forum List

Back