Thank you Supreme Court and the state of Ohio!!

Supreme Court Gives Green Light To Ohio’s Voter Purges
An eligible Ohio voter who was removed from the voter rolls prompted the case.

The decision in Husted v. A. Philip Randolph Institute helps clarify the steps states can take to remove someone from their voter rolls, and it could encourage them to be more aggressive. The case was brought on behalf of the A. Philip Randolph Institute, a labor and civil rights group, and an eligible Ohio voter the state had removed from its voter rolls. The voter had been living at the same address for about 16 years.

Every state in this country should have this law on its books.....if you are gonna sit on your ass, year after year and not vote, than you should be stripped of your voting rights. Let this ruling be a lesson that democrats should scream to the highest of the mountains......THEY DON'T WANT YOU VOTING, SO NOW IS THE TIME TO STEP UP...EVERY THUG, EVERY NEGRO, EVERY LATINO.....ALL SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED AFTER THIS RULING TO VOTE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ELECTION THAT COMES UP.......

THE SUPREME COURT MAY HAVE AWAKENED A SLEEPING GIANT....US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

democrat voters arise!

congressional-cemetary-tombstones.jpg

So lets see, a Rep or Dem postal person can pick and choose how he gives mailings. Say a Rep voter who is a mail carrier can also

The decision in Husted v. A. Philip Randolph Institute helps clarify the steps states can take to remove someone from their voter rolls, and it could encourage them to be more aggressive. The case was brought on behalf of the A. Philip Randolph Institute, a labor and civil rights group, and an eligible Ohio voter the state had removed from its voter rolls. The voter had been living at the same address for about 16 years.

Every state in this country should have this law on its books.....if you are gonna sit on your ass, year after year and not vote, than you should be stripped of your voting rights. Let this ruling be a lesson that democrats should scream to the highest of the mountains......THEY DON'T WANT YOU VOTING, SO NOW IS THE TIME TO STEP UP...EVERY THUG, EVERY NEGRO, EVERY LATINO.....ALL SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED AFTER THIS RULING TO VOTE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ELECTION THAT COMES UP.......

You may be confused about this.

If a Negro like that Obama asshole isn't running then we don't have to worry about the Negroes turning out in droves to vote.

I was going to put you on ignore, but I think its best not too, since you are a full fledge white nationalist and probably would give a blow job to Trump is he asked you to. Are you trying to say that Obama won because he was black?

There are several reasons why that incompetent worthless affirmative action dimwit Obama won. Weak RINO candidates was a large factor but it was mainly because of massive Black turnout.

Only an idiot would have voted for that worthless asshole.

So you voted for McCain?

I neither voted for McCain or Romney. Both were big government RINOs. Either one would have been better than that Obama failure but "better" is only relative.

If a Negro like that Obama asshole isn't running then we don't have to worry about the Negroes turning out in droves to vote.

I was going to put you on ignore, but I think its best not too, since you are a full fledge white nationalist and probably would give a blow job to Trump is he asked you to. Are you trying to say that Obama won because he was black?
He did with the help of liberal media. That was their story line.

democrat voters arise!

congressional-cemetary-tombstones.jpg
Is this a Chicago cemetery? Lol.

So lets see, a Rep or Dem postal person can pick and choose how he gives mailings. Say a Rep voter who is a mail carrier can also

There are several reasons why that incompetent worthless affirmative action dimwit Obama won. Weak RINO candidates was a large factor but it was mainly because of massive Black turnout.

So you voted for McCain?

I neither voted for McCain or Romney. Both were big government RINOs. Either one would have been better than that Obama failure but "better" is only relative.
Please can you name the failures of Obama and give specifics....I'm serious!!

So you voted for McCain?

See my post above. The worthless sonofabitch fucked up everything he touched.

It may have something to do with all the Disney characters that over ran Ohio long enough to vote for Obama. Mickey Mouse voted, Goofy voted....
I live in Ohio and I don't recall Disney characters voting.

However, since Ohio is a swing state, we have a gigantic problem with droves of Democrats who are not residents illegally coming here to vote. In 2008 we had Obama campaigners, literally from coast to coast, coming here to vote.

In one incident, 3 Obama campaigners actually used the campaign HQ (which was within eye-shot of the poll) as their address. Two of them were from New York, and the other was from California.

All 3 were convicted, but they got off with a slap on the wrist. Suspended jail sentence, probation and a meager fine.

The worse thing about it is that they only recovered 2 of the ballots. The other one was counted.

That means that my 2008 ballot was cancelled out by a fraudulent ballot.

Just to be clear. No one is being "stripped" of their voting rights with this process.
They are just no longer registered voters.
They can re-register and vote.
All any of them had to do was respond to one of the many notices sent to them during the process of many years.

Can you really be this dumb? Everyone knows the only reason the Hussein won was because of his skin color.

There was a white Obama once. His name was John Edwards. Do you think Edwards got record numbers of negros to get out and vote?

You want to eliminate our most important right, but still want to make sure that every crazy can have as many guns as they want.

Can you quote the constitutional amendment that gives everyone a right to vote?

You want to eliminate our most important right, but still want to make sure that every crazy can have as many guns as they want.

Can you quote the constitutional amendment that gives everyone a right to vote?
Can you spell constitutional without spell check, should b the defining question here

So you voted for McCain?

Our allies are all responsible for the US having a 4.8 billion dollar surplus, idiot!!

A. There is no right to vote.

B. The State of Ohio sent multiple notices to people's addresses to validate their registration before they removed them.

C. Most states do this because people move or die and remain on the rolls. My dad lived here in Las Vegas for a couple of years, years before I moved here. I checked and found him to still be a registered voter in this state 12 years after having moved away.

You want dead and illegal people to vote yet claim you are for democracy?

You want dead and illegal people to vote yet claim you are for democracy?

What a stupid remark.

A. There is no right to vote.

B. The State of Ohio sent multiple notices to people's addresses to validate their registration before they removed them.

C. Most states do this because people move or die and remain on the rolls. My dad lived here in Las Vegas for a couple of years, years before I moved here. I checked and found him to still be a registered voter in this state 12 years after having moved away.
Taz, this law should be a national mandate.......we can pick some of the most basic shit to run to the Supreme courts over....this was not one of them. How effin lazy can you be, if your so in twined to vote, than to just re register....some people seriously need to get hobbies.

So you voted for McCain?

So here is one that didn't vote. He would of been taken off the rolls.

So you voted for McCain?

I don't see your post above....and Trump is running a close 2nd.

So you voted for McCain?

I don't see your post above....and Trump is running a close 2nd.

You moniker reminded me of this:

4feminist-572731.JPG

Forum List

Back