Trump Thank You Stormy!

and all of this after being greatly harassed/attacked by the MSM--a lot more than other POTUSes

the MSM helped get him into office. he was ratings gold & gave him $$$$$$$$$$$$$ in free advertising. too bad... but they grew a spine & finally started to focus on his destroying our constitution, & treasonous behavior.
he had $$$$ for ads--he didn't need the MSM!!!
the MSM helped him???!!!?? hahahahhahahahahha

ahhhhhhhhh............ ya, trump had money & he got SO much more than he paid for.

hmmmm.... if you went to the grocery store to buy groceries & you bought some groceries, but the grocery store was gonna give you free groceries, wouldn't you take them as well?

ya you would.
great anal-ogy :rolleyes-41:

why? are you on food stamps?
I'm on the TRUMP TRAIN
all aboard!!!
next stop--MAGA

What Nixon did was a mite more serious than what Clinton did, don't you think? Anyway, that was back when Republicans had morals. No more.

Morals aren't going to run a country or solve most of the problems that we face today. AMERICA has lost her morals, IMO, along with everything else she once stood for because of people who would rather give up their freedoms in order to have the government "protect" them or keep them "safe." *eye roll*

it's obvious that a lot of americans are willing to give up the constitution & democracy for your president.

as far as 'safe' is concerned - your president is refusing to accept what our own intel angencies are telling us that russia is STILL interfering in our electoral process/ & not imposing sanctions against russia per congressional action is the epitome of dereliction of duty.to keep us 'safe'.

now cue the ' it's a nothing burger' response. */eye roll*

No, we aren't, and that is why Trump is the president and not the traitor Hillhag. You would have to be an UTTER MORON to trust that woman.

oh good god. lol.... m'k chris. this russia thing is alllllllllllllllll fake news & trump is gonna come out of it unscathed too, riiiight chris?

i'll go make some more popcorn.

More than likely it is just one side slandering the other (nothing new to see here). Better get to popping.

now all you have to do is CONvince mueller & his team. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

the MSM helped get him into office. he was ratings gold & gave him $$$$$$$$$$$$$ in free advertising. too bad... but they grew a spine & finally started to focus on his destroying our constitution, & treasonous behavior.

ahhhhhhhhh............ ya, trump had money & he got SO much more than he paid for.

hmmmm.... if you went to the grocery store to buy groceries & you bought some groceries, but the grocery store was gonna give you free groceries, wouldn't you take them as well?

ya you would.

I'm on the TRUMP TRAIN
all aboard!!!
next stop--MAGA

hmmmm.......all of a sudden i hear randy rhodes guitar...

ya you would.

I'm on the TRUMP TRAIN
all aboard!!!
next stop--MAGA

it's like the Soul Train--yes?

I used to watch all the time

Hillary was a terrible and whiny candidate when she was running against Obama for the dem nomination too. Lol. "You like him better." "You treat him special." "Where is MY pillow?" :lol:

why are you suddenly making it about hillary & obama?

donny from queens is in deep doo-doo, & either you really can't see it or refuse to despite everything that has come out so far. gotta say though, you are typical...

baby.jpg

ya you would.

I'm on the TRUMP TRAIN
all aboard!!!
next stop--MAGA

i wouldn't know. i was into american bandstand, don kirshner, & midnight special

I'm on the TRUMP TRAIN
all aboard!!!
next stop--MAGA

i wouldn't know. i was into american bandstand, don kirshner, & midnight special

I watched those also
but I was a white boy in a black hood...so we did everything black

I'm on the TRUMP TRAIN
all aboard!!!
next stop--MAGA

I watched those also

yes. of course you did.

I'm on the TRUMP TRAIN
all aboard!!!
next stop--MAGA

I watched those also

yes. of course you did.

my real bros and I did..we called each other and our friends the N word
dressed/talked/black...listened to black music
all our friends were black
you are saying I am a liar?

I watched those also

yes. of course you did.

tom-pantsonfire.gif

I watched those also

yes. of course you did.

tom-pantsonfire.gif

sorry--but it's true

Taking advantage does not equal not consensual. A teenage boy can consensually have sex with his hot teacher, but it’s still unethical and in most states illegal for the teacher.

Clinton having sex with an intern was abuse of power, even if it was consensual. And then Clinton committed pergury over it.

Looking back, I beleive Ken Star went well beyond the scope of the investigation to bring up the Lewinsky scandal. On the other hand, the democrats circled the wangons for Clinton in a way the republicans never do.
the democrats circled the wangons for Clinton in a way the republicans never do.
Considering how Trump and Moore have been defended for the sake of Party, I find it hard to believe you just said that.
Richard Nixon. If the republicans circled the wagons like the democrats did for Clinton, there would had been no President Ford.

Moore - it was all allegations. Allegations credible enough that he lost where no republican should lose.

Trump - no high crimes nor mistamers at this time to cause circling the wagons, as was the case with Clinton. Yes, pergury is a valid reason to be removed from office. Also, many republicans have been openly against him and will turn against Trump if the going gets tough.
What Nixon did was a mite more serious than what Clinton did, don't you think? Anyway, that was back when Republicans had morals. No more.
Bill lied under oath--very serious
This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility.
Perjury - FindLaw
I'd be careful of flinging around judgment about perjury. If you're a Trump supporter, that is.

Let us know if Trump ever goes under oath. Until then, fling away.

I watched those also

yes. of course you did.

tom-pantsonfire.gif
sorry--but it's true

alright, then. :cool:

the democrats circled the wangons for Clinton in a way the republicans never do.
Considering how Trump and Moore have been defended for the sake of Party, I find it hard to believe you just said that.
Richard Nixon. If the republicans circled the wagons like the democrats did for Clinton, there would had been no President Ford.

Moore - it was all allegations. Allegations credible enough that he lost where no republican should lose.

Trump - no high crimes nor mistamers at this time to cause circling the wagons, as was the case with Clinton. Yes, pergury is a valid reason to be removed from office. Also, many republicans have been openly against him and will turn against Trump if the going gets tough.
This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility.
Perjury - FindLaw
I'd be careful of flinging around judgment about perjury. If you're a Trump supporter, that is.

his own lawyers don't want him to. why would that be?

trump said he wanted to months ago. why is his lawyers trying to narrow down the boundaries to a point they even wanted it to be a written Q&A? if the dude has nothing to hide, why hasn't it happened yet?

Perjury - FindLaw

trump said he wanted to months ago. why is his lawyers trying to narrow down the boundaries to a point they even wanted it to be a written Q&A? if the dude has nothing to hide, why hasn't it happened yet?
That's what any lawyer worth his salt would do regardless of the client.

Perjury - FindLaw

Because you never, unless you really have to, put yourself in a situation where they can ask whatever questions they want and you have to answer them. Mueller has no boundaries on his investigation, so why would anyone put themselves in that situation?

Perjury - FindLaw

That's what any lawyer worth his salt would do regardless of the client.

not an adequate answer. trump hasn't even shown his tax returns. why? why would that be? & don't say anything about being 'audited'...

now let's see how you defend that.

Forum List

Back