Thank you SOHO

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
For those who have the spirit to explore with honest curiosity. With vigor and commitment.

I salute you :clap2:

Astounding!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmwL2cLgD4k"]YouTube - The Sun in Action[/ame]

The more we learn, the more I am convinced that we are here for a reason. The sun (OUR very own star), just boggles the mind.

Watch the video below, is is very cool, I mean HOT! :cool:

SOHO Pick of The Week

It is also a worthwhile exercise to compare the size of the earth with the size of the sun.

A lesson in humility.

Oh yes, it is!

Our precise location in the solar system is astounding! An accident? I don't think so.

Well, if we were not somewhere within the life zone, we would not be here to state that it is not an accident.

The exploration of the solar system that I have seen in my lifetime has raised our knowledge of it from non-existant, to merely miniscule.

The wonders that Hubble has brought into our lives are things not even imagined 60 years ago.

I can hardly wait to see what the next 30 years will bring in the way of knowledge of our solar system. Maybe even life not as we no it.

For those who have the spirit to explore with honest curiosity. With vigor and commitment.

I salute you :clap2:

Astounding!
YouTube - The Sun in Action

The more we learn, the more I am convinced that we are here for a reason. The sun (OUR very own star), just boggles the mind.

Watch the video below, is is very cool, I mean HOT! :cool:

SOHO Pick of The Week

Fascinating and beautiful!!!!!!

Yes, SOHO images and information are awesome. Keeping track of the solar flux A & K index and other activities, effecting worldwide and satellite communication. This site provides many other links also, for those who have an interest in, I am sure most of you already know about but worth posting again.

SOHO Space Weather

Yes, SOHO images and information are awesome. Keeping track of the solar flux A & K index and other activities, effecting worldwide and satellite communication. This site provides many other links also, for those who have an interest in, I am sure most of you already know about but worth posting again.

SOHO Space Weather

It must be very very cool to be a part of all this SOHO and other explorations of space. That would be a dream "job". A "job" that would not be considered a job, but a passion

SOHO Space Weather

It must be very very cool to be a part of all this SOHO and other explorations of space. That would be a dream "job". A "job" that would not be considered a job, but a passion

No doubt, I would be like WANTING to go to work.

SOHO Space Weather

No doubt, I would be like WANTING to go to work.

Looking back, I always say, "I should have I could have". I encourage kids to go with their passions

This Dad is very cool, he made many videos for his son

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrC0Wog16oo"]YouTube - The Sun (AggManUK)[/ame]

Forum List

Back