Thank you Santa for my gift. Carson Wentz out for the season with torn ACL

Sad to hear

He was having an outstanding year

NFC teams will still have to play in Philly in January.......not easy to do

Nick foles is not carson wentz

Yes however they do NOT lose that much with Foles in there instead.he is the best backup in the league and after what he has done since taking over,expect him to have a starting job next year. Losing wentz and getting foles is the same and on par with the days when the Bills would lose Jim Kelly for their starter and frank reich would take over.With Reich in there,they did not lose much at all with kelly not in the lineup.same thing here.

Sad to hear

Yes however they do NOT lose that much with Foles in there instead.he is the best backup in the league and after what he has done since taking over,expect him to have a starting job next year. Losing wentz and getting foles is the same and on par with the days when the Bills would lose Jim Kelly for their starter and frank reich would take over.With Reich in there,they did not lose much at all with kelly not in the lineup.same thing here.

Have you seen Foles the last 2 games???????????????????

Sad to hear

Nah man not even close. Foles is not wentz. Foles isn't going to be extending plays. He's a capable backup that can keep them winning as long as the defense holds up and he doesn't have to take the game into his hands

Sad to hear

Only the last game man. The giants game he torched them

Sad to hear

No I just checked and i see what you are talking about. wow no points against dallas and just barely beating the raiders,unreal.

Sad to hear

Only the last game man. The giants game he torched them

yeah thats why I thought he would be a good backup for them the rest the season because in that game against the Giants,the eagles defense was terrible but they won because the eagles won a shootout but that is just one game,i was just going by the Giants game but now after seeing what happened in the last two games,i see that he is definetely no frank reich who like i said was a very solid backup many years for the Bills.

I did get to see foles againsts my Rams when Wentz got hurt and he played well in that game as well but he is obviously inconsistant which is why he is a backup.

Well I'm not sure who Wentz is but to cheer on a knee injury is terrible and shows us all whats wrong with Cowgirl fans and the NFL in general...This is one of the reasons I've turned the NFL off years ago...

Im nit cheering a knee injury, im cheering because he cant do anymore damage to me because he is that good
It's not even nearly as funny and awesome as how many times romo got taken out
Dat Prescott will never win a Super Bowl. I asked a fortune teller from Philadelphia

Feeling good and relieved

No eagles SB appearance this year
Really? You must be their lucky charm. Do me a favor root against me

sniff my dick
No, if you start a thread like this you got to eat some shit. Your cowboys suck. Maybe they should change their name to cowgirls.

And instead of cake out of chrisl ass you got to like peanut butter from my taint

sniff my dick
No, if you start a thread like this you got to eat some shit. Your cowboys suck. Maybe they should change their name to cowgirls.

And instead of cake out of chrisl ass you got to like peanut butter from my taint

Brady is overrated and his coach. All I can say

sniff my dick

What about the eagles? You were so happy their season was over remember?

Looks like the Eagles and Santa gave you the big FUCK YOU! Glad the Eagles won.

Cowboys sure sucked this year and next year doesn’t look any better.

Hope your internet crashes and you never get online to waste bandwidth again.

sniff my dick

Not as overrated as your cowboys, they really suck big time.

America’s team? Hell, they aren’t even Dallas’ team, they have lots of high school teams better than the cowboys.

I love FBJ. I hope nothing ever happens to him. Nothing bad.

I prey he curses me though because his I’ll wishes are like telling an actor to break a leg.

Last night I remembered he posted this thread and I was so glad to bring it back to life so he can eat his mother fucking words. Love it!

I love FBJ. I hope nothing ever happens to him. Nothing bad.

I prey he curses me though because his I’ll wishes are like telling an actor to break a leg.

Last night I remembered he posted this thread and I was so glad to bring it back to life so he can eat his mother fucking words. Love it!

I like him to, he is great entertainment, he is just fun to give a bad time too.

Forum List

Back