Thank You Rightwingers and Bill O'Reilly: Christmas is still here

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Thank you. I got to celebrate it this year, and although my terrible fears of it's demise are a constant, it is somewhat comforting knowing you have once more volunteered to man the barricades in the War on Christmas

:clap2:

Thank you. I got to celebrate it this year, and although my terrible fears of it's demise are a constant, it is somewhat comforting knowing you have once more volunteered to man the barricades in the War on Christmas

From what I hear, the malls are full, people are traveling and everyone took Christmas off. What war? People actually enjoy Christmas.

From what I hear, the malls are full, people are traveling and everyone took Christmas off. What war? People actually enjoy Christmas.

Call up Bill O'Reilly and thank him for his service. It is the least you can do :cool:

I would have celebrated it without anyone if I had to.

I would have celebrated it without anyone if I had to.
yup

One year later! Bill O'Reilly deserves the Medal of Freedom!

Listening to Robert Shaw Christmas album

Xmas is still here

thank you Bill O' and right winger whackos! I salute your service in defense of Christmas Under attack
:biggrin:
Dante
:cool:

happy-holidays1.jpg

For Bill O'Reilly! Christmas is not about baby Jesus or any church, it's about our past, our youth, our shared memories (selective of course, but so friggin what) of family and Xmas during our youth

For the followers of Bill O'Reilly's yearly War on Christmas Special

a child identifying with the baby Jesus story.

children know nothing about the Church and the culture wars. what they do know is want, desire, love, warmth, fear, loneliness, a mixture of these and other emotions.

Forum List

Back