Thank You Repubs

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Woo ... less than 2 hours today and we're done. A "case" that took the Dems 3 years to fabricate and 22 hours to prosecute took the Repubs fewer than 14 to rip to shreds. The obvious diff being the Dems felt compelled to repeatedly batter everyone with a handful of ways of saying "Trump is a mean poopy-head" while the Repubs had real substance that was so "overwhelming & compelling" that it did not require mind-numbing repetition. Nadler was correct when he admonished the Senators that it is they who are on trial ... any Senator - Dem or Repub - who votes to convict based on the House articles is not just in violation of his or her office but is a traitor to this country.

Woo ... less than 2 hours today and we're done. A "case" that took the Dems 3 years to fabricate and 22 hours to prosecute took the Repubs fewer than 14 to rip to shreds. The obvious diff being the Dems felt compelled to repeatedly batter everyone with a handful of ways of saying "Trump is a mean poopy-head" while the Repubs had real substance that was so "overwhelming & compelling" that it did not require mind-numbing repetition. Nadler was correct when he admonished the Senators that it is they who are on trial ... any Senator - Dem or Repub - who votes to convict based on the House articles is not just in violation of his or her office but is a traitor to this country.

Now its our turn.

Any republican that votes for witnesses for something that’s not against the law has got to go and be exposed at tonight’s rally

Any republican that votes for witnesses for something that’s not against the law has got to go and be exposed at tonight’s rally
I say any Senator - Dem or Repub - who votes to continue the House charade should be tarred & feathered ... then beheaded.

But that's just my opinion. :)

Now its our turn.

meh, dont worry about it -

sooner or later you might figure it out

:auiqs.jpg:

They had no defense.

Everybody has an opinion. You're angry and butt hurt because of the impeachment. You're against it. Noted.

Bu bu bu muh constitution. ...mu mu mu muh democracy
rhh59rsvvjd41.jpg

Everybody has an opinion. You're angry and butt hurt because of the impeachment. You're against it. Noted.
I oppose distorting our laws, constitution, and gov't agencies to serve personal political gain. House Dems have done just that and the FBI/DOJ/CIA guys who misused our FISA Court to illegally pursue American citizens and undermine a presidential election should be hung.

I take it one such as you disagrees.

Last edited:

I oppose distorting our laws, constitution and gov't agencies to serve personal political gain. House Dems have done just that and the FBI/DOJ/CIA guys who misused our FISA Court to illegally pursue American citizens and undermine a presidential election should be hung.

I take it one such as you disagrees.

Yes, I do disagree. I also think the current administration distorts our laws and our constitution to serve their own personal gains. We completely disagree with those fundamentals. It happens. But I do respect your opinion.

Now its our turn.
Hey, Terri, it's great to see you back on here! I've missed your wonderful posts.

now all the senate rw's need to do is leave Trump in office, lose 4 seats in congress, and hand both houses to the dems.

thank you retards!

now all the senate rw's need to do is leave Trump in office, lose 4 seats in congress, and hand both houses to the dems.

thank you retards!
LOL ... so you realize their will be no Senate conviction? Will Dems be unseating any in their ranks who vote to acquit?

Feinstein leans toward acquitting Trump as his defense team ends impeachment arguments

Just after President Trump’s defense lawyers ended arguments in their Senate trial Tuesday, Sen. Dianne Feinstein suggested she could vote to acquit him, despite serious concerns about his character.

“Nine months left to go, the people should judge. We are a republic, we are based on the will of the people — the people should judge,” Feinstein said Tuesday, after the president’s team finished a three-day presentation in his defense. “That was my view and it still is my view.”

Forum List

Back