Thank You President Trump And Supreme Leader Kim

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Trump, Kim agree to work toward denuclearization

Many presidents have tried in the past -- Obama practically got on his knees and begged NK to meet with him and they rejected him because they never respected him as a leader -- Trump is someone they respect and to Trump's credit -- he negotiated a denuclearization treaty that is the strongest type of treaty ever negotiated by a US president in our lifetime.

The US gave up nothing while NK has promised to give us everything we wanted and more -- You have my support President Trump, you will easily win election in 2020 and an argument can be made to amend the Constitution so you can remain in office until you are able to secure a similar deal with Iran and Syria. I am also grateful to the wisdom of the Supreme Leader of NK -- you have made the right choice to no longer be a dictator and we will no longer refer to you as a dictator.

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:

I agree Macedonian guy.

Damn that Trump is good. Much better than Obama.

According to Dennis Rodman Korea was ready to stand down but that idiot Obama ignored the attempts of communication with North Korea.

Damn that Trump is good. Much better than Obama.

According to Dennis Rodman Korea was ready to stand down but that idiot Obama ignored the attempts of communication with North Korea.

According to whom. I doubt it, Kim took office in 2011, he had to show his strength. Now he is in with China.

Yes, thank you President Trump. I didn't vote for you, but I'm hoping you'll prove me wrong and I'll celebrate all good news with you.

As for the left wing partisans downplaying all good news and hoping for the worst, you should probably thank them for their behavior.
Trump managed to stay on script and look Presidential

You can’t expect to resolve this conflict in one meeting but he opened the doors of communication.

Let’s see what happens

Yes, thank you President Trump. I didn't vote for you, but I'm hoping you'll prove me wrong and I'll celebrate all good news with you.

As for the left wing partisans downplaying all good news and hoping for the worst, you should probably thank them for their behavior.
He wasn't my choice. I didn't have high expectations, but he is the greatest president of my lifetime.

^^^^^Beast voter. thank you.

Trump, Kim agree to work toward denuclearization

Many presidents have tried in the past -- Obama practically got on his knees and begged NK to meet with him and they rejected him because they never respected him as a leader -- Trump is someone they respect and to Trump's credit -- he negotiated a denuclearization treaty that is the strongest type of treaty ever negotiated by a US president in our lifetime.

The US gave up nothing while NK has promised to give us everything we wanted and more -- You have my support President Trump, you will easily win election in 2020 and an argument can be made to amend the Constitution so you can remain in office until you are able to secure a similar deal with Iran and Syria. I am also grateful to the wisdom of the Supreme Leader of NK -- you have made the right choice to no longer be a dictator and we will no longer refer to you as a dictator.
And the prize for worst thread of the first half of 2018 goes to...Yours!
North Korea has increased nuclear production at secret sites

Ok then sanctions won't be lifted and the threat of nuclear war with NK is still on. But this is NBC. Not really reliable. I'll have to wait to hear it on some other network more reliable. Like Comedy Central.

Forum List

Back