Thank you President Obama

When the market rises we should thank 0bama and sing his praises forevermore, Amen!

When the market tanks we should blame Booooosh, Palin, Bachmann and the rich...

Sound about right?

And he made all the people who fled the stock market yesterday buy treasuries which was a reeally good move for the country.

Hes one amazing guy

So he's responsible for the two worst days on Wall Street this week since 2008 as well?
Or is he only responsible when the market does well.

Make up your mind, idiot.

As you'll see earlier in this thread, I stated almost the exact same thing as you just did. But there is a question you bring to mind. Haven't I see you write posts where you have laid blame for the stock market, unemployment, the economy, discontent among the pet population and so on?
I only bring it up because you call this poster an idiot for doing what you've done - in reverse.

So now it is back to being Obama's fault, right?

When things go well, it has nothing to do with him.
When things go wrong, it is all his fault. :lol:

Yeah....that pretty much covers it.

So now it is back to being Obama's fault, right?

When things go well, it has nothing to do with him.
When things go wrong, it is all his fault. :lol:

Yeah....that pretty much covers it.
Actually in this case both credit and blame really belongs to the EU and Far East far more than earlier Bush and now Obama. They are the ones who went totally ape and created this mess. The last confirmed count of ghost cities in China I've seen is eight and I got called out saying three when I got my information from a confidential source four years ago. Spain, Ireland and the UK are so overbuilt that they make the US seem underbuilt. The Far East and EU are going down and will take the US with them. Obama is at best a petulant child but this mess was not made in the US and therefore Barry has simply made thing slightly worse at the margin at worst.

Stocks are rising at the close of trading after investors latched onto some small signs that the economy might not be headed into another recession.

Fewer Americans joined the unemployment line last week, and a technology bellwether said revenue could grow faster this quarter than analysts expected. The news is pushing down prices on long-term Treasurys down, and gold is down from its record high.

The Associated Press: Dow soars 423 points on economic news

Forum List

Back