Thank You, President Obama!

Yeah, you know what, you won't recognize evidence put before you so therefore your entertainment value is now gone. I'm done giving you attention you obviously need from your therapy group. Seek life elsewhere.

Yeah, you know what, you won't recognize evidence put before you so therefore your entertainment value is now gone. I'm done giving you attention you obviously need from your therapy group. Seek life elsewhere.

Big Meow, if you will discuss by common sense/reasonable person standards, I will be glad to discuss matters with you. But your opinion is not evidence.

But your links do not document reality. That is what you tried to with the Joseph McCarthy piece some time ago and got blown out of the water. Simple fact. And that bias distorts how you use evidence. Your bias blinds you.

You are, of course, incorrect once again.

Simply because you did not agree with me about a true American hero, Senator McCarthy, you, in a most disingenuous manner, refuse to accept the veracity of the links.

A hero?
What the hell did Mccarthy accomplish anyway?

Political Chic was engaged in the rehabilitation a soviet style revisionism of Joe McCarthy last year. Checking the links, I quickly concluded some far right (I mean hull down beyond the horizon) John Birch types were busily engaged in rewriting what happened. Amazing.

Political Chic was engaged in the rehabilitation a soviet style revisionism of Joe McCarthy last year. Checking the links, I quickly concluded some far right (I mean hull down beyond the horizon) John Birch types were busily engaged in rewriting what happened. Amazing.

Amazing that anyone could support that witch hunt

Forum List

Back