Thank You, President Obama - great Job

The economy seems to be slowly improving. This is a good thing. A glimmer of hope.

The recovery should have been more robust - would have been more robust if Obama had paid attention to making his stimulus work and hadn't saddled us with Obamacare.

But it's happening now and I hope it sticks.

Obviously there's still a lot of bad news. But I hope and pray that the current good signs continue.

what exactly would have leaving the medical system like it was have done?

do you remember the constantly rising health insurance costs before the health care bill?
Mine are still going up. Obamacare sucks. You lose every way you try and yet you refuse to shut up.

Jesus Christ people, these dipshits have fucked it up so bad there is nowhere to go but up. Then you have dipshits like TM that praise these idiots every time there is the slightest uptick in anything.

But hey, lets demonize Newt Gingrich, who hasn't held any political office in how many years?.... :lol:

:thup:

What was the unemployment figure in 2004 when Dems and the media were talking down the economy so bad trying to get Kerry elected?

5.5? ETA: Down from 6.0 in 2003.

I'm glad that there are more jobs now than there were last month. But I still laugh at the people who are so desperate for some koolaid that they tout the 8.6 figure like it is meaningful.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ people, these dipshits have fucked it up so bad there is nowhere to go but up. Then you have dipshits like TM that praise these idiots every time there is the slightest uptick in anything.

But hey, lets demonize Newt Gingrich, who hasn't held any political office in how many years?.... :lol:

What was the unemployment figure in 2004 when Dems and the media were talking down the economy so bad trying to get Kerry elected?

5.5?

I'm glad that there are more jobs now than there were last month. But I still laugh at the people who are so desperate for some koolaid that they tout the 8.6 figure like it is meaningful.

Exactly, so in moonbat world 8.6% unemployment and they're creamin their drawers, but 5.5% unemployment is bad....:lol:

Why does TM hate American prosperity?

5.5?

Exactly, so in moonbat world 8.6% unemployment and they're creamin their drawers, but 5.5% unemployment is bad....:lol:

Why does TM hate American prosperity?

And that 5.5 was down from 6.0 the previous year.

But you wouldn't have known that from listening to the media. They were doing their damnedest to dampen consumer confidence. One of my greater frustrations of that year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDmPEeurfA]President Bush Addresses Nation on Economic Crisis - YouTube[/ame]

On The Job Hunt: Manufacturing Jobs Readily Available With No Skilled Workers to Fill Positions

Anyone who tells you the jobs just aren’t out there, has not spoken with the employers at Excel Foundry and machine in Pekin, Illinois. That company is trying to expand but is having difficulty.

Excel says the reason for this is because recruiters cannot fill the job vacancies. Yes, you read that right, they can not fill the vacancies.

“We’re absolutely frustrated, we’re doing everything we can to attract employees we desperately need right now,” says Doug Parsons with Excel.

The catch is that Excel, like many U.S. manufacturers, is looking to hire skilled workers. That means tradesmen with training like welders, pipe fitters and machinists. That is where the problem lies.

For most Americans while in their high school years, the pressure was on to go to college and get a degree. Trade schools were looked at as a back up plan for those who did not excel.

Larry Sarff with Morton Industries says, “One of the problems in finding people is the perception that manufacturing is a dying art and that jobs are not going to be there because they're being sent overseas.”
Read more: On The Job Hunt: Manufacturing Jobs Readily Available With No Skilled Workers To Fill Positions | Fox News

I want to take this opportunity to thank the President for having an employment condition so bad that in one month 315,000 people gave up even looking for a job and are no longer receiving unemployment. (saves money)

This should help grow the number of campers at OWS sites! :clap2:
This decreased the unemployment figure to 8.6% - so we democrats can have something to brag about now!!!! :clap2:

yay..
You sound like Trump did back then.

Analysis | 19 times Trump called jobs numbers ‘fake’ before they made him look good

Forum List

Back