Thank You, President Obama - great Job

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I want to take this opportunity to thank the President for having an employment condition so bad that in one month 315,000 people gave up even looking for a job and are no longer receiving unemployment. (saves money)

This should help grow the number of campers at OWS sites! :clap2:
This decreased the unemployment figure to 8.6% - so we democrats can have something to brag about now!!!! :clap2:

yay..

you want to trash the consumer confidence numbers too?

How about the new cars sales numbers.

Maybe you can praise the Newt employment plan of ending child labor laws

Are new car sales numbers up? I saw that manufacturing of new cars was up, but new car sales as well? I had not heard about ending child labor laws. I'll go research that one. What does Newt say about them?

So he says that child laws are stupid and that means he wants to repeal child labor laws? That is a pretty interesting stance he has taken. Does he want kids available for certain kinds of work? Does he not think that having more available workers will create a higher unemployment rate?

Seems like he's not really thinking the repeal thing out very well.

I want to take this opportunity to thank the President for having an employment condition so bad that in one month 315,000 people gave up even looking for a job and are no longer receiving unemployment. (saves money)

This decreased the unemployment figure to 8.6% - so we democrats can have something to brag about now!!!! :clap2:

yay..

And just yesterday, the number of people filing for unemployment topped 400k

Instant view: Jobless claims rise above 400,000 | Reuters

All of these unemployment numbers are a bunch of bullshit. They manipulate the data to make it look better than it is. It won't work because each individual knows his real situation and for many people, it's not a good one.

So he says that child laws are stupid and that means he wants to repeal child labor laws? That is a pretty interesting stance he has taken. Does he want kids available for certain kinds of work? Does he not think that having more available workers will create a higher unemployment rate?

Seems like he's not really thinking the repeal thing out very well.

he worships the wealthy and thinks the poor deserve to be poor

yay..

And just yesterday, the number of people filing for unemployment topped 400k

Instant view: Jobless claims rise above 400,000 | Reuters

All of these unemployment numbers are a bunch of bullshit. They manipulate the data to make it look better than it is. It won't work because each individual knows his real situation and for many people, it's not a good one.

we know it pains you to see Americans doing better, sorry for your pain

The economy seems to be slowly improving. This is a good thing. A glimmer of hope.

The recovery should have been more robust - would have been more robust if Obama had paid attention to making his stimulus work and hadn't saddled us with Obamacare.

But it's happening now and I hope it sticks.

Obviously there's still a lot of bad news. But I hope and pray that the current good signs continue.

Congratulations!!​
To Truthmatters​

For the most spam post in the same thread in one day.
Whohooo

Jesus Christ people, these dipshits have fucked it up so bad there is nowhere to go but up. Then you have dipshits like TM that praise these idiots every time there is the slightest uptick in anything.

But hey, lets demonize Newt Gingrich, who hasn't held any political office in how many years?.... :lol:

The economy seems to be slowly improving. This is a good thing. A glimmer of hope.

The recovery should have been more robust - would have been more robust if Obama had paid attention to making his stimulus work and hadn't saddled us with Obamacare.

But it's happening now and I hope it sticks.

Obviously there's still a lot of bad news. But I hope and pray that the current good signs continue.

what exactly would have leaving the medical system like it was have done?

do you remember the constantly rising health insurance costs before the health care bill?

Jesus Christ people, these dipshits have fucked it up so bad there is nowhere to go but up. Then you have dipshits like TM that praise these idiots every time there is the slightest uptick in anything.

But hey, lets demonize Newt Gingrich, who hasn't held any political office in how many years?.... :lol:

But hes asking for one now huh?

He is also saying child labor laws should be gone.

third world country shit

Well you gotta hand it to truthsmatters for one thing - she is dedicated to her cause.
I can only imagine the frustration when she read the OP and cannot argue with the truth in it.
So she instead spams the thread with every headline on Huffington post

Forum List

Back