Thank you, President Obama, for the right kind of hope and change

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
A wise, 82-yr-old woman on the Internet, and this conservative writer in Reno, wish to thank President Obama for all the hope and change he has brought to our great country. Thanks to him, we are finally rebuilding the American Dream.

Obama has done so much for each and every one of us, hasn't he?

1. Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine, driving a stake through the heart of Hillary's presidential aspirations, something no Republican was ever able to do. The thought of a Hillary Presidency scared the daylights out of us!

2. He is destroying the Democratic Party right before our eyes. Dennis Moore, Evan Bayh and Byron Dorgan had never lost a race... now they've all quit, rather than face embarrassing losses to the Republicans. Harry Reid, elected 4 times by Nevada, has the lowest polling numbers ever. The candidate, "Anyone but Reid," is a shoe-in. These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed. By the end of 2010, dozens more will be out of office.

CLICK HERE

This is a great article! Would have loved to post the whole thing. Be sure to click the link and read..:tongue:

A wise, 82-yr-old woman on the Internet, and this conservative writer in Reno, wish to thank President Obama for all the hope and change he has brought to our great country. Thanks to him, we are finally rebuilding the American Dream.

Obama has done so much for each and every one of us, hasn't he?

1. Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine, driving a stake through the heart of Hillary's presidential aspirations, something no Republican was ever able to do. The thought of a Hillary Presidency scared the daylights out of us!

2. He is destroying the Democratic Party right before our eyes. Dennis Moore, Evan Bayh and Byron Dorgan had never lost a race... now they've all quit, rather than face embarrassing losses to the Republicans. Harry Reid, elected 4 times by Nevada, has the lowest polling numbers ever. The candidate, "Anyone but Reid," is a shoe-in. These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed. By the end of 2010, dozens more will be out of office.

CLICK HERE

This is a great article! Would have loved to post the whole thing. Be sure to click the link and read..:tongue:
yes, was a good read

the biting sarcasm was beautiful

Me thinks you Republicans are far from done with Hillary Clinton

She lost to 0bama, claiming to be the smartest woman in the world.

Her job is invisible.

Merceifly, she will be forgotten as James Buchanan.

I agree. I would rather she be in as POTUS now than Obama though. At least we know what we are getting with her. Never quite sure what Obama is up to.

Did you read the whole article?

Her job is invisible.

Far from invisible...its called building a resume

Not a Republican out there today capable of beating her....2008 either

Her job is invisible.

Id rather people didn't forget James Buchanan. That way they wont repeat his horrible Presidency.

I've been done with her for years...she can't be a serious candidate for '12 after working with this admin....lol. She tried her best to chew him up and spit him out in the last go round and look what happened!!! She had to settle for table scraps to stay in Washington.

Too bad granny will still be whining about his second term in 12.

11819.gif

Hillary's only hope is to quit and build her campaign right after Democrats get flushed this November

I've been done with her for years...she can't be a serious candidate for '12 after working with this admin....lol. She tried her best to chew him up and spit him out in the last go round and look what happened!!! She had to settle for table scraps to stay in Washington.

For the good of the country though, Kat is right that Hillary would have done us far less damage than President Obama has done.

However, if we had her, and there was less damage done, we might not have been so motivated to fix it. We Americans can be pretty apathetic when stuff is just pretty much okay. We forgive a lot. That's why we're in the mess we are in now. We keep forgiving a little bit of bad every year, every administration, not paying attention to how it is all gaining momentum and mushrooming.

So as bad and painful as it is, if this really is the wake up call to start paying attention and return to the basics, it may all be worth it in the long run.

And if we don't learn from this and fix it, well, I think we're pretty much screwed.

Last edited:

For the good of the country though, Kat is right that Hillary would have done us far less damage than President Obama has done.

However, if we had her, and there was less damage done, we might not have been so motivated to fix it. We Americans can be pretty apathetic when stuff is just pretty much okay. We forgive a lot. That's why we're in the mess we are in now. We keep forgiving a little bit of bad every year, every administration, not paying attention to how it is all gaining momentum and mushrooming.

So as bad and painful as it is, if this really is the wake up call to start paying attention and return to the basics, it may all be worth it in the long run.

And if we don't learn from this and fix it, well, I think we're pretty much screwed.

We would have been worse off with clinton as President. She would have slowly did the obama agenda. and nobody would have known the difference. obama pushed his agenda to quick.

Obama is about to pass FINREG a dam good bill and his third major legislative asswhooping of the repukes. His second term fund (ahh stimulus package) is still waiting to be spendt 33% of it.
He's won a Nobel Peace prize and by the 12 election both wars will be all but over.
Please make me laugh neotools and tell me which lilly white facist is going to beat him?

Hillary's only hope is to quit and build her campaign right after Democrats get flushed this November

She'd have to make a desperate lurch to the right. Oh, she'll talk a good game, but that's all it'll be -- talk. And I doubt if anyone will be stupid enough to fall for it. Oh, the die-hard Clintonistas will support her no matter what...they'll know she has her fingers crossed while she's spouting center-right politics.

If you think the country is all fucked up now just elect Hillary Clinton President. It will go from bad to really bad. The only good thing about her being President would be the antics of Billy Bob Clinton and his string of "ladies" that would be in the news again. I miss all the fun of his Presidency. It was better than watching a soap opera.

I'm still praying that Hillary decides to split from the Democrats and oppose Obama. I know, it will never happen. But a fella can hope.

Hillary clearly wanted nothing to do with this administration's domestic policy. She was positioned to become a very powerful figure in Congress, and she chose to take this "invisible" position as the foreign policy liaison. Great move on her part. I wish she weren't too old to run in 2016, or that Obama would not run in 2012.

Sigh. I hate that the American youth bought into the hype of Obama and gave him the Democratic nomination. He clearly wasn't ready.

wow if he wasn't ready you should have 5 or 6 who can beat him. Please name a few, let me swallow my coffee before I laugh.

Forum List

Back