Thank you President Obama and AG Holder!

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder announced Tuesday afternoon that a criminal investigation into who is responsible for the BP oil spill has been under way for several weeks.

Holder, who made his remarks at a news conference in New Orleans, said investigators are considering both civil and criminal charges in the disaster. FBI agents, as well as members of civil branches of the Justice Department, have been in Louisiana since shortly after the spill, gathering evidence and requesting documents, he said.

Feds conducting criminal, civil probe of oil spill, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder says | NOLA.com
A wide of possible violations of law are being considered, Holder said. He noted that civil penalties could arise under the Clean Water Act, the Oil Pollution Act and the Endangered Species Act.

15k per pelican biatches!

I hope these two ass clowns (Owe Bama and Holder) know more about environmental law then they do about the laws of this country that deal with illegal aliens. But then again, pelicans are not minorities so they will probably enforce these laws.

I hope these two ass clowns (Owe Bama and Holder) know more about environmental law then they do about the laws of this country that deal with illegal aliens. But then again, pelicans are not minorities so they will probably enforce these laws.

Sounds more like BO is trying to cap his only little spill.

But I did enjoy this nugget.

Holder did not say whether a grand jury has been convened, and he declined to specify who might be the targets of the probes. "I don't want to cast aspersions unnecessarily," he said.

Noooooo....that would be wrong.

Last edited:
yes, we gotta fall down on our knees and thank em, did ya park your car and pull out the battery hypocrite??

Ok - so before the spill is capped, and before Obama has overseen any all-out effort to minimize damage to the coast, he marches out Holder to threaten lawsuits.

Yeah, that's great crisis leadership right there folks...

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder announced Tuesday afternoon that a criminal investigation into who is responsible for the BP oil spill has been under way for several weeks.

Holder, who made his remarks at a news conference in New Orleans, said investigators are considering both civil and criminal charges in the disaster. FBI agents, as well as members of civil branches of the Justice Department, have been in Louisiana since shortly after the spill, gathering evidence and requesting documents, he said.

Feds conducting criminal, civil probe of oil spill, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder says | NOLA.com
A wide of possible violations of law are being considered, Holder said. He noted that civil penalties could arise under the Clean Water Act, the Oil Pollution Act and the Endangered Species Act.

15k per pelican biatches!

How about having them spend as much time trying to to STOP the spilled oil from reaching the the coastline as they spend trying to find someone to blame?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Ok - so before the spill is capped, and before Obama has overseen any all-out effort to minimize damage to the coast, he marches out Holder to threaten lawsuits.

Well what do you want? It's times like these we all have to pitch in by doing that which we do best.

What would Bill do?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhk2fcj4FEM&feature=related]YouTube - The Butcher vs. The Oilman[/ame]

People are already going hungry. We can't wait for the spill to be capped.

There are also deadlines to be made in all legal proceedings. Its best to get as early a start as possible. But I guess you would have known that ... if you were the attorney general.

People are already going hungry. We can't wait for the spill to be capped.

are you going to find people guilty and then eat them?

fuckwit

How about having them spend as much time trying to to STOP the spilled oil from reaching the the coastline as they spend trying to find someone to blame?

I'm not really sure why some folks expect a bunch of lawyers to be able to stop an oil spill. That's not their job.

i'm not sure why some folks think it's such a great idea to send in the lawyers, given that they can't stop an oil spill and will probably hinder the process.

i guess i'm just not stupid enough

drat

I'm not really sure why some folks expect a bunch of lawyers to be able to stop an oil spill. That's not their job.

i'm not sure why some folks think it's such a great idea to send in the lawyers, given that they can't stop an oil spill and will probably hinder the process.

drat

Uhh, because its time to sue the fuck out of BP and the responsible parties? And bring criminal charges if any crimes were committed? Are you fucking STUPID?

Oh that's right, my bad, you don't want BP to actually have to pay for their mess. They're a corporation. Its immoral to sue them or to even speak ill of them.

drat

Uhh, because its time to sue the fuck out of BP and the responsible parties? And bring criminal charges if any crimes were committed? Are you fucking STUPID?

and that will stop the oil from destroying the environment how, brainiac?

damn, every time you post, you set a new high in lows.

are you a crackhead or what?

Reading comprehension Tuba. My post didn't say "stop the spill". It said "stop the spilled oil from reaching the coastline. Maybe I've missed it but I haven't seen anyone trying to collect the spilled oil before it hits the coast. They might not stop it all but they could minimize the damage. They'll have plenty of time to lay blame AFTER the crisis is resolved. They should either help or get the hell out of Bobby's way.

Forum List

Back