Thank YOU Obama and your supporters....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
for providing proof to the independent voters that ignorantly voted Obama into office they were wrong and that Obama must not for the sake of the country be re-elected!

If I were an independent Obama voter now recognizing that:
1) Obama's zero executive, business experience has slowed the recovery.
2) Yes I admit there is a recovery BUT in spite of Obama's stupid moves.

I also think these voters are asking a simple question..
If Obama/supporters CAN'T even admit that there would be more damage to the environment from 1 million barrels of oil in a tanker then 325 barrels in a pipeline and this is a very simple FACT, how can Obama/supporters manage the country?

So thanks again Obama/supporters.. by taking a simple example of common sense, i.e. 1 million barrels by sea every day is more dangerous then 325 barrels in one mile of pipeline these independent voters are convinced Obama was a big MISTAKE!!!

Also these same independent voters are now finding out as Pelosi said.."We have to pass it to know what is in it (Obamacare)"!

They are after 3 years in office NOW seeing their country under Obama moving in a direction that will continue to take from the individual dignity of being responsible for their life, and becoming part of the nanny state!

for providing proof to the independent voters that ignorantly voted Obama into office they were wrong and that Obama must not for the sake of the country be re-elected!

If Obama/supporters CAN'T even admit that there would be more damage to the environment from 1 million barrels of oil in a tanker then 325 barrels in a pipeline and this is a very simple FACT, how can Obama/supporters manage the country?

So thanks again Obama/supporters.. by taking a simple example of common sense, i.e. 1 million barrels by sea every day is more dangerous then 325 barrels in one mile of pipeline these independent voters are convinced Obama was a big MISTAKE!!!

:eusa_liar:

Where do the millions of barrels travelling down the pipeline end up, Genius? Gulf of Mexico.

Does a million barrel spill off of a tanker in the Gulf of Mexico hurt USA more, or does a million barrell spill off a tanker in the northern pacific hurt USA more? <--that's a more honest question.

Well, there we have it

Complete surrender by the conservatives as they switch tactics from....

Obama has trashed the economy

To

Well.....the economy is better but Obama had nothing to do with it

Alinsky Republicans at their finest

:eusa_liar:

Where do the millions of barrels travelling down the pipeline end up, Genius? Gulf of Mexico.

Does a million barrel spill off of a tanker in the Gulf of Mexico hurt USA more, or does a million barrell spill off a tanker in the northern pacific hurt USA more? <--that's a more honest question.

Well, actually there are these things called refineries the oil would go to. Why would you build a pipeline like that just to put it in tankers ? It will never see the water, just like you won't see Obama in 2013.

CBO: The U.S. is experiencing ‘longest stretch of high unemployment since the Great Depression’

021612cbo.jpg

Forum List

Back