Thank you note

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
I want to take a moment to express a couple of appreciative sentiments.

First, thanks Jim for providing this forum. Not only do we have an excellent layout, but the functionality of the forum structure is excellent, making navigation, posting and reading very easy.

Second to all of you who post regularly, it has been a pleasure to discuss issues and even occasionally cross swords. Although we are beset by the occasional troll, most everyone seems to keep a sense of humor, even if we have a flare of temper every now and then - your's truly being as guilty as anyone.

I spent some time on the Slate boards today and was quickly reminded why I have abandoned those dens of juvenile rhetoric and have come to consider this my "home" board. We're not always polite, we're not always considerate. But that's okay. At least most of the time we are rational - and that's more than I can say for a lot of other places.

So before I get maudlin or schmaltzy (there ya go D - new word), I'll just say thanks to everyone who has taken the time to share their thoughts with me and has taken the time to read mine.

:salute:

Chocolate%20Design,Love%20You,Hart%20Man,C.D.%20web.JPG

:D

:happy2: :D :eek:

LOL - I knew somebody was going to zap me. The only question was who would do it first.

Cute.

Merlin1047 said:
I want to take a moment to express a couple of appreciative sentiments.

First, thanks Jim for providing this forum. Not only do we have an excellent layout, but the functionality of the forum structure is excellent, making navigation, posting and reading very easy.

Second to all of you who post regularly, it has been a pleasure to discuss issues and even occasionally cross swords. Although we are beset by the occasional troll, most everyone seems to keep a sense of humor, even if we have a flare of temper every now and then - your's truly being as guilty as anyone.

I spent some time on the Slate boards today and was quickly reminded why I have abandoned those dens of juvenile rhetoric and have come to consider this my "home" board. We're not always polite, we're not always considerate. But that's okay. At least most of the time we are rational - and that's more than I can say for a lot of other places.

So before I get maudlin or schmaltzy (there ya go D - new word), I'll just say thanks to everyone who has taken the time to share their thoughts with me and has taken the time to read mine.

:salute:

I'm gonna stay up late and listen to Noorey tonight, so watch out tomorrow. :D

Said1 said:
Sorry, I aways speak french when I'm drunk, it's the only time the language sounds like poetry. :alco:

Poetry??? It sounds more like you're trying to hack up a hairball!!

Merlin1047 said:
I'm picturing that.

Glad I don't eat breakfast.

Barf-a-mundo!

:puke3:

I'll have to whip up a fresh batch, just in case I spot any inflitrators from the seperatist infitada working on the Ontario side. I'm not crazy, french jihad is real - don't listen to Marbles and Issac. :D

Forum List

Back