Thank you, Mr. Trump for saving lives of Russians!

Only a dumb ass would think that the president should not or cannot warn another nation about a planned terrorist attack.
You're right, thank you. And "independent" Soros Media keeps forgetting to inform American audience how many times Putin has helped American presidents.

Stephen Cohen: Are U.S. policymakers aware of Putin’s extraordinary assistance to the U.S. war effort in Afghanistan after 9/11, his crucial help in supplying NATO troops now there or his support for harsher sanctions against Iran? Do they know that for these and other “pro-American” concessions he is viewed by many Russian national security officials as an “appeaser?”
Stop the pointless demonization of Putin

Stephen Cohen: Unfortunately, we have a short memory and have already forgotten that after 9/11 Putin was the first who called Bush and said: “That was terrible. How can we help you guys?”

Then US went to war in Afghanistan to destroy Taliban and Putin helped US to get the victory in this war with minimum losses more than anybody else, even more than any NATO country.

Putin also shared his intelligence data with USA and so on and on. He was even criticized in Russia, so for a while he looked more like being pro-American leader, not even a bit anti-American.
Demonization of Putin is one of the biggest threats to American national security,Stephen Cohen.

Also Putin warned USA about Tsarnayev brothers who later committed a terror attack in Boston. Unfortunately, that important information was ignored in USA and some Americans payed the price with their lives.

Last edited:
phrump9rj3p.jpg
I'd remind you to stay on topic, a photo of the british lady who had a baby has nothing to do with this thread

Do y'all know, this whole Russia is our enemy bullshit started with the CIA shortly after it was created? It was the Communist are gonna get us all if we don't do something- voila, Cold War, South American regime changing, and then, the Vietnam fiasco.

Do y'all know, Stalin and Ike were pretty good buddies and that the Russians didn't want a war with the US?

But, by God a lot of bomb shelters were sold and everyone feared communist, so, DC "had to do something"! And it continues til this day- using fear to sell bullshit-

And Ike, in his parting speech, warned us of the MIC- which is now so deeply entrenched in our economy we'll never get out from under it-

Deep State my ass- it's blatant control over our lives by BOTH sides using fear to sell their brand if bullshit- and the last POTUS who brought it up was assassinated. Think about that.

Can I suggest a good book? It's fiction, but still worth reading and a lot better than the movie- Seven Days In May- don't think it can't happen here- just look at the Military "experts" who are publicly against a sitting POTUS- and it has nothing to do with a left/right paradigm- that ship sailed long ago- the circus acts in the District of Criminals is just a distraction with key words and phrases used to keep voters divided into tools or enemies-

Only a dumb ass would think that the president should not or cannot warn another nation about a planned terrorist attack.
Putin: We must increase mutual trust and admit that these are common threats, and it is only together that we can curtail and eradicate them.

For example, we send our American partners information and often get no response at all. Some time ago, we sent information on the Tsarnaev brothers. We sent the first document, got no response, sent a second document, and got the response that this is not your business, they are US citizens now and we will take care of things ourselves.

The result was a terrorist attack in the USA. Is this not an example of how we end up with losses if we neglect cooperation in this very sensitive area?

We should be busy not with political rhetoric, but with looking for solutions to the situation, including in Syria. What solutions are there? There is only one solution – to convince all parties to the conflict to take the road of political settlement.
Answers to questions from French journalists from TF1 TV channel

P.S. Tsarnaev brothers were responsible for a Boston terror attack in 2013 when Obama was a president.
Boston Marathon bombing - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Do y'all know, this whole Russia is our enemy bullshit started with the CIA shortly after it was created? It was the Communist are gonna get us all if we don't do something- voila, Cold War, South American regime changing, and then, the Vietnam fiasco.

Do y'all know, Stalin and Ike were pretty good buddies and that the Russians didn't want a war with the US?

But, by God a lot of bomb shelters were sold and everyone feared communist, so, DC "had to do something"! And it continues til this day- using fear to sell bullshit-

And Ike, in his parting speech, warned us of the MIC- which is now so deeply entrenched in our economy we'll never get out from under it-

Deep State my ass- it's blatant control over our lives by BOTH sides using fear to sell their brand if bullshit- and the last POTUS who brought it up was assassinated. Think about that.

Can I suggest a good book? It's fiction, but still worth reading and a lot better than the movie- Seven Days In May- don't think it can't happen here- just look at the Military "experts" who are publicly against a sitting POTUS- and it has nothing to do with a left/right paradigm- that ship sailed long ago- the circus acts in the District of Criminals is just a distraction with key words and phrases used to keep voters divided into tools or enemies-
Thank you very much for that post. I even posted a thread (several months ago)
Is Russia your main enemy? I don't think so.
where I presented lots of facts why Deep State is #1 Enemy for the USA (many Americans know it already).
And again, Deep State is #1 Enemy for Russia too. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend. That's why USA and Russia should defeat their #1 enemy and after that they may start pointing fingers at each other if they still want it.

Last edited:
Today Putin thanked FBI for their priceless information once again.

Putin: Thanks to the timely information received from the FBI, two ISIS supporters who were plotting bloody terrorist attacks during the New Year holidays were detained in St Petersburg on December 27.

Certainly, we appreciate our partners’ support and professional solidarity in the fight against our common threat. We will definitely respond in kind.

Meeting of Federal Security Service Board

Forum List

Back