Thank you, Mr. Romney!

I'm having fun, sunshine. My favorite person in the whole wide world is willing to answer all my questions because my life, she sux so bad. :(

Oh, da twauma.

/fetal position

//sucking thumb

///tears

////norly

Too funny. The Guardian is more left wing than MSNBC. :lol:

BrainDead can't read unbiased reporting. It would destroy her world view. :lol:

An astonishing moment from a Faux news viewer. I don't know about you cali. girl, but I do think it matters how other countries feel towards us, or are you one of those silly umpa lumpas who have never left their back yard and thinks the USA is the greatest be all end all and Fu to the rest of the world. To me its people like you who spew that nonsense that are the hacks.......:clap2:

Here's the Telegraph's story of Romney shaking the Etch-a-Sketch.

Olympics: Mitt Romney seeks to play down London 2012 comments

His words contrasted with an interview he gave to US television channel NBC News shortly before arriving in London, in which he played up the teething problems which have beset preparations for 2012, and appeared to suggest that Britons would not get behind the Games.
"Do they come together and celebrate the Olympic moment? That's something which we only find out once the Games actually begin," he said.
"It's hard to know just how well it will turn out. There are a few things that were disconcerting.
"The stories about the private security firm not having enough people, the supposed strike of the immigration and Customs officials - that obviously is not something which is encouraging."
The remarks were greeted with anger, with many British supporters of the Games taking to Twitter to accuse Mr Romney of being graceless and rude.

Congratulations. A right wing source. Not hard... BrainDead could have found the same piece... if she was smart enough to read both left and right views of a story. Sadly, she is TruthMocker stupid.

Too funny. The Guardian is more left wing than MSNBC. :lol:

BrainDead can't read unbiased reporting. It would destroy her world view. :lol:

An astonishing moment from a Faux news viewer. I don't know about you cali. girl, but I do think it matters how other countries feel towards us, or are you one of those silly umpa lumpas who have never left their back yard and thinks the USA is the greatest be all end all and Fu to the rest of the world. To me its people like you who spew that nonsense that are the hacks.......:clap2:

You don't know about me... that's the only part you got right. I can't watch Fox news - I don't subscribe to a package that carries it. So, that kind of fucks your asinine comment to hell. Loser.

Oh, and I live in England... so, yea, I kind of have 'left my back yard'.

Want to make even more of an ass of yourself, newbie?

Here's an Op-Ed from the Telegraph:

Commentary: if Mitt Romney doesn’t like us, we shouldn’t care

His derisory comments questioning Britain’s preparedness for the Olympics in an interview with NBC were a strange way to build bridges with a country that he says should be restored as the umbilical ally of the United States, and a strange way to demonstrate the persuasive qualities needed as leader of the free world.

I have listened to Mitt Romney's stump speech countless times. A standard refrain is to run down Europe – not a hard case to make at the moment – and that includes us.

Not once have I heard him praise Britain or extol the special relationship he now belatedly trumpets. He even reprised his dislike of the NHS shortly before leaving for these shores of benighted, yellow-toothed natives who spend half their lives waiting in hospital, having tried as governor of Massachusetts to ensure that everyone in his state, as in Britain, had access to health care.

The Guardian folks got off their knees in front of George Galloway long enough to comment ?

Wonders never cease.........................

Americans don't care about insulting the British

We enjoy it almost as much as insulting the French

This probably has nothing to do with Romney but about the serious fight at the Met about who was going to handle security for the Olympics in the first place. Notice the comment about not wanting the same kind of Olympics as was held in China. That's because the man that was supposed to handle London security was the same man who made the Olympics in China such a success. Instead of having someone who knew what he was doing, they put a dumbshit in charge and got threats of strikes all over London. The idea that London was falling short is just rubbing salt in the wound that they didn't make a good decision in the first place.

I'm sure 0bama will spike in the polls because of this...:lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

No, really....:rofl:

No, just another small fact added for consideration in people voting for Romney. It's also another primary example of Romney flip-flops, and not understanding the British psyche, and showing how little he knows about foreign policy.

Certainly a set of idiotic statements to make just prior to visiting the country.

No, just another small fact added for consideration in people voting for Romney. It's also another primary example of Romney flip-flops, and not understanding the British psyche, and showing how little he knows about foreign policy.

Certainly a set of idiotic statements to make just prior to visiting the country.

It's just a small whine from a small mind.

No one who isn't a regular at ThinkProgress gives a flying fuck about this. And I don't think you had been planning to vote for Romney in the first place.

Total number of voters switching from Romney to Obama over this: zero.....

The Guardian's just a labour party and muslim aapologist rag enjoyed by clueless adolescent progressives here in the states.............

Surprising eh ???

The Guardian's just a labour party and muslim aapologist rag enjoyed by clueless adolescent progressives here in the states.............

Surprising eh ???

Perhaps you'd be more comfortable seeing how the story is being reported by Murdoch's right wing, London Times.

PM delivers Olympic putdown to Romney after row

David Cameron delivered a putdown to Mitt Romney after the US presidential candidate cast doubt on Britain’s ability to deliver the Olympic Games.

Mr Romney, who played a role in rescuing the scandal-tarnished Winter Olympics in remote Salt Lake City, had told US TV last night that there were “disconcerting” stories about Britain’s readiness and it was hard to know “just how well it [the Games] ... will turn out”.

Today the Prime Minister hit back: “We are holding an Olympic Games in one of the busiest, most active, bustling cities anywhere in the world. Of course it’s easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere.”

The remark was widely seen as an allusion to the Salt Lake City Games which Mr Romney oversaw.

The exchange came as Mr Romney received a perfunctory welcome from the British political establishment on a day that was swiftly dubbed the “Romneyshambles” for a series of gaffes.

Forum List

Back