Thank you Mr. Obama

Obama like the rest of intelligent america, are amused by these phony teabaggers. Bush spent out the ass, he passed a stimulus. NO peep out of the teabaggers. A liberal, black democrat is elected, does the same to help a struggling economy, nad its nothing but hate rhetoric and outrage at spending. No problem sending billions to Iraq the kill and destroy, helping americans bad. There is no denying there is a decent number of teabaggers that there hatred is rooted in racism, its stupid to even deny such a group exist. Then there are the blind partisan hacks. Such phonies that no peep when republicans spend, faux outrage when dems spend

Bush was out of office when the stimulus was passed and signed....so you're a fucken lying asshole.

This statement just blew what little credibility you might have thought you had all to hell.

Did you miss out on Bush's stimulus?

Bush signs economic stimulus package - MarketWatch

$168 billion to almost a trillion under Obama?

You really want to start arguing that?

You are a stupid ****. Govt health take over is NOT health reform. Now lets look at today polls and we will see the majority of Americans are against govt take over. But being the dumb fuck you are to believe what you want. Come the first tuesday in Nov of this year you will be proven to be the stupid low brow idiot you really are.

Yey, we have a new troll, or some other trolls alter ego.
:cuckoo:

I put the little frat boy on ignore, but since you copied what he said, I see he's upped his insults from "stupid bitch" to "stupid ****" and "dumb fuck." Wonder how long he'll last here?

Could be here a long time, sounds a lot like curvelight.....

Bush was out of office when the stimulus was passed and signed....so you're a fucken lying asshole.

This statement just blew what little credibility you might have thought you had all to hell.

Did you miss out on Bush's stimulus?

Bush signs economic stimulus package - MarketWatch

$168 billion to almost a trillion under Obama?

You really want to start arguing that?

No, nice back-pedal. You were so certain there was "no" stimulus by Bush. Just sayin...

Yey, we have a new troll, or some other trolls alter ego.
:cuckoo:

I put the little frat boy on ignore, but since you copied what he said, I see he's upped his insults from "stupid bitch" to "stupid ****" and "dumb fuck." Wonder how long he'll last here?

Could be here a long time, sounds a lot like curvelight.....

I don't think I've read any of his/hers, but it would get the same treatment. Not that putting someone on ignore accomplishes a whole lot in any event. I've just decided people who absolutely insist on lacing whatever they have to say with a barrage of profane insults aren't worth my time anymore, EVEN if they happen to be trying to make what might be a credible point.

Forum List

Back